• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

rape fantasy

Cherylicious

Reaction score
Lately, I often have fantasies of being raped, scenarios where I'm being forced against my will. That sounds pretty strange. lol. Do you ever have fantasies like that?

BigBenni

Super Vip, Gentle Giant
Reaction score
Not at all. Seems like you have dirty fantasies and you are kinky as well :)

Well, everybody like he wants ;)

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Actually, a ex-bf of mine was really into fantasy sex and rape was one of those fantasies he loved living out. However, once I was raped in real-life without my consent or participation, it took things to another level which was not good.

bigsal

Super Vip
Reaction score
No.

However, it is an interesting topic that could be deepened.

But remember one thing well, the violence does not lead anywhere.

What remains a fantasy.

Unfortunately, many people have been sexually abused, to whom goes my solidarity.

Cherylicious

Reaction score
No.

However, it is an interesting topic that could be deepened.

But remember one thing well, the violence does not lead anywhere.

What remains a fantasy.

Unfortunately, many people have been sexually abused, to whom goes my solidarity.
That's why I said it's a fantasy. I don't want it to happen either, but it could be interesting role-playing. :thinking:

H

hammervice

nope never did I dont even like to use the name in the files I post I try to get around it .. I hate the word and the act

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
A lot of people seem to forget that "rape" implies lack of consent, by its very definition. I would say that means "fantasising about being raped" is not really that - how could it be? You want it, so it's not rape.

It could be you fantasise about pretending to be an unwilling partner. That's a somewhat different fantasy, and a possible one. I hope you don't do that in real life, though, because it's a dangerous game to play.

Cherylicious

Reaction score
A lot of people seem to forget that "rape" implies lack of consent, by its very definition. I would say that means "fantasising about being raped" is not really that - how could it be? You want it, so it's not rape.

It could be you fantasise about pretending to be an unwilling partner. That's a somewhat different fantasy, and a possible one. I hope you don't do that in real life, though, because it's a dangerous game to play.

It's not rape, it's surprise sex. :p

I'm more of a submissive type person, so I don't think I would be able to commit such act even if I wanted to. lol. My fantasy is me being raped; I don't feel the desire to rape anyone. I know that rape is not something I would want to happen in real life, but fantasy is a-whole-nother matter. That's why I specifically said it's a fantasy. :)

Last edited:

boom

Reaction score
I always think about girl fucking me with strap-on and forcing me to suck other guys cock.

transuckslut

Reaction score
I like coercion fantasies and role play. definitely. Like a guy to be in charge and 'blackmail' me, 'force' me to do things.

There is a fine line and I have been treated pretty rough by guys b4 but thankfully nothing I couldnt handle, I guess you have to be careful who you play these sorts of games with. I think I'd find it hard to do it with someone I love and respect though, better if you dont know the person and its just sex.

lhardwick69

Reaction score
i was actually raped when i was 16--it wasnt any fun by no means--

the thing about fantasy rape is this--you go telling others you fantasize about it which means you are giving conscent which no longer means it is considered rape--- --maybe when the guy gets his cock in your ass and begins fucking you you tell him to stop but he still keeps fucking you -- then that is considered rape because when you say stop and he doesnt then the consent parts ends and in your mind it becomes rape---

there is a fine line between rape and consent-- as for me saying i was raped i was because afterwards i had few cracked ribs broken nose busted lip bruises all over my body and even though they never ripped my ass--- i was sore for weeks from it

now i tend to like it rough and i believe it was from this incident that has made me to want it from more aggressive guys--and the only thing my mom knows happens was i got into a fight--she didnt know anything happened below the waist and she never will

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
These things are real and terrible:
  • Rape
  • Torture
  • Public Humiliation

These things are fun and not real:
  • Forced sex role play
  • Bondage and torture role play
  • Public humiliation role play

Does everyone agree? OK. Good. Now we can leave the horror behind us and concentrate on the fun stuff - which is what the original post was about.

EZKER

Reaction score
Being gang raped in jail. That's my dirty fantasy since I was a teenager.

clavius

Reaction score
lol tbh if you are wishing / dreaming 'scenarios where you're being forced against your will', then technically it's not a rape because both of you want it :p

but i get it; somehow it's very arousing thinking someone attractive 'forces' sex upon me

S

Sinnerr

First I wanted to write simple answer "not interested". But I think about it. It might be very very interesting under certain conditions. I can imagine I would let someone do to me what he deems appropriate and I would enjoy it (and He with me). But only if He would be my bf and if we would have serious relationship. It would be unique test of trust and proof of reliability. Check that He won't do anything what would really hurt me. Going exactly on the edge. But not even one centimeter over it! Just high level of sex which is possible only with someone who really loves you knows your body and your mind.

K

ksuc

Yes please.. Just when I'm doing my daily routine, and suddenly my partner come at me, and raping me..