• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Server Is Busy?

Osiris

Reaction score
Sever still very busy!

Still the same problem! It takes ages to log in, to open pages and so on. Even the thanks button doesn´t work any longer! :eek: :angry: Even for this post it took me a long long time! :duh: :thinking:

Osiris

Reaction score
Sever still very busy!

Still the same problem! It takes ages to log in, to open pages and so on. Even the thanks button doesn´t work any longer! :eek: :angry: Even for this post it took me a long long time! :duh: :thinking:

Jamoo

super dip c(?c?)?
Reaction score
The GH staff is aware of this problem.
Those repiles will not making solving this problem faster. If you cannot reach a site properly simply meanwhile go somewhere else and come back later ,)

Calm down and enjoy the weekend :)

seab35xx

Reaction score
I just got "This Page Cannot Be Displayed" which is a change from "Server is Too Busy" I suppose. Another log-in attempt resulted in several minutes of the little wheel going round. Why are we bothering with this site, I am beginning to wonder.

seab35xx

Reaction score
I just got "This Page Cannot Be Displayed" which is a change from "Server is Too Busy" I suppose. Another log-in attempt resulted in several minutes of the little wheel going round. Why are we bothering with this site, I am beginning to wonder.

seab35xx

Reaction score

Osiris

Reaction score
The GH staff is aware of this problem.
Those repiles will not making solving this problem faster. If you cannot reach a site properly simply meanwhile go somewhere else and come back later ,)

Calm down and enjoy the weekend :)

A weekend without gayheaven is possible but senseless!!! :no: ~X(

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
It is not just affecting GH, it is also affecting the sister site that this domain hangs off
I'm wondering if we are getting loads of DOS's to the server :(

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
It is not just affecting GH, it is also affecting the sister site that this domain hangs off
I'm wondering if we are getting loads of DOS's to the server :(

seab35xx

Reaction score
Well today (Monday) by some miracle, not only is the site loading again, it is loading real fast! Congrats to whoever has fixed it :)

M

manskinhunter

12-17-14 Site still won't work properly. Takes forever to load some pages. Some just come up as blanks. I really love the site, I hope you can figure out the problems.

Ioanna

Reaction score
Hello guys I suggest to not go to repeat, now everyone knows that face unprecedented problems but not everyone should do this again,everyone is struggling with the same problem and only the government can provide an answer to this but ... the board homage in silence.
Therefore, I propose, if nothing is going on, or if the problems are temporary that the government has announced this on the home page so that not everyone always have to repeat that he has problems.
The ball is in the camp of the board ... let you quickly hear something from you guys because the crisis begins to work on everyone his nerves.
Salutem

trentw

Reaction score
Just wanted to says thanks to the guys who fixed the site. :)

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
YES :).

Everything is nice and SPEEEEEEEEEDY again :)

Thanks for the techi guys for doing their magic :)

pointguy36

Reaction score
I too was waiting for this thread to pop up on the "new posts" section. Things are definitely a lot better over the last few days! Thanks to all for their dedication and hard work! It is much appreciated!

seab35xx

Reaction score
ermmm .... unfortunately it's back to "server is busy" again and has been for the last 3 days for me :(

M

manskinhunter

I've had the same problem. It was great while it lasted. I hope they can fix it soon.

seab35xx

Reaction score
If Buster2008 should read this, thanks for your pm but I'm unable to reply due this wretched "server is busy" message being on all the time in that forum.

blf652

Reaction score
I have had the same problem. It's really frustrating.