• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What are you listening to? [YT Clips]

Georgie

Super Vip
Reaction score

Amazing song,im loving it! A super melody starts at 1:23' :heart: :heart:

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
I did a double take when I saw this...

Bob Marley died in 1982, about 10 years before this song was released by Inner Circle.

I was prepared to believe that it was a cover of a little-known Marley original; however a quick check on Wikipedia confirms that the song was written by the members of Inner Circle. Whoever uploaded it to Youtube didn't do his/her homework.

Great song though.

Hi JeansGuyOZ

Thankyou very much for letting me know that Inner Circle was the original members of this song and info about Bob Marley my friend i just didn't know that Aww that's very sad:( to here about what happened to Bob Marley, RIP Bob Marley! and back to the message: i thought Bob Marley was the Original Singer but i guess i was wrong about that my bad I'm sorry:( and yeah that person who uploaded that video on YouTube should of done his research before posting that video there and thanks it sure is a Great song, heard it on a Classic Radio station in OZ that i listen to sometimes. :)

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score

A Sad EmotionalX_X and Great Song from My no.1 favorite Musician Artist Michael Jackson who i love:heart: listening to all his songs so much.:)

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

Mmmm... scorching guitar from Robert Fripp from 1:25

featuring vocals from Dunya Yusin (Lebanese mountain singer)

Last edited:

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
This one:
Ayumi Hamasaki Countdown Live 2010-2011~do it again (digest)

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
So, I've recently re-discovered the amazingness that is Simon Curtis... and sadly, the boy isn't known the world over, but it's cool. A little background on the "Boy Robot":

He's awesome. And that's all you need to know. LOL Just kidding...

Simon was a burgeoning star in professional level operas and musicals while growing up... but after deciding to step into a wider musical genre, he was dejected for being a bit too Broadway and being told while he had talent, he would never go anywhere because of the background.

Ever the survivor (he battled leukemia at the age of 10 and survived), he took a step back and re-evolved his sound and decided that he would do it his own way.

And what a way he took. :)

After appearing in a very popular Nickelodeon movie, "Spectacular!", he started work on his first album, "8-Bit Heart".. which followed the tale of a boy who was made, not created who just wanted to view and express all forms of what live gives us... but most of all, love.

He released the first album for free on his official website (which is still available)... through word of mouth and some good media, the album went well into the half-million mark... and this was all without an agent, a proper record label or any true backing other than Simon's hard work.

He released his second album, "R∆" (which stands for "Robot Army"; what Simon calls his fans) earlier this year via iTunes. Critics are loving Simon's futuristic (and sometimes retro) sound and spirit; calling him one of the most underrated and unsigned artists around today.

Oh... and did I mention he plays for our team? ;) LOL

Anyway... this song I'm sharing is probably the sexiest thing I have ever heard. I can play this song a few times... before I have to change it. LOL You can see why once you hear it.

"Hold my hands above my head
And push my face into the bed
Cause I’m a screamer, baby; make me a mute
You put your hand upon my neck and feel the pulse b-b-b-beat
It’s like a trigger; get me ready to shoot

Wanna wrestle with me, baby
Here’s a sneak little peek
You can dominate the game, 'cause I’m tough
I don’t play around that often
When I do, I’m a freak
So you better believe I like it rough..."