• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What are you listening to? [YT Clips]

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
,,,,most of wind instruments are not easy to play...,
but it's gorgeous if u are able to,..... so listen...:)

Last edited:

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
“Our Day Will Come”, originally recorded by doo-wop group Ruby and the Romantics, is the second single from Amy Winehouse’s posthumous album, “Lioness: Hidden Treasures”.

It was originally recorded in May 2002.

Listening to this truly warms and hurts my heart at the same time. While it is beautiful to hear Amy’s truly amazing talent shine through once more on this cover, it aches to know that someone with her amazing talent is no longer with us. I admit that while listening to this, I couldn't stop the tears from falling... she really was something special.

The song debuted yesterday morning on UK radio station, BBC 1.

“Lioness: Hidden Treasures” will be released there on December 5th.

We still miss you, Amy. Rest always. <3

"Our day will come
And we'll have everything
We'll share the joy
Falling in love can bring

No one can tell me
That I'm too young to know
I love you so
And you love me

Our day will come
If we just wait a while
No tears for us
Think love and wear a smile

Our dreams have magic
Because we'll always stay
In love this way
Our day will come

Our dreams have magic
Because we'll always stay
In love this way
Our day will come

Our day will come
Our day will come
Our day will come
Our day will come..."

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
btw., I like history, here an old one, but great melody:

:thumbs up:

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
There are some musical acts that somehow manage to stand the test of time: they stay around for years and years, bringing you the best of the best and you cherish them for doing everything they can to bring their A-game with every new release.

And there are those with boundless amounts of talent that only are around for a short period of time and you wonder why they couldn't work things out.

Play is one of those groups for me... and this song always makes me wonder what could've happened if they just kept strong and kept going.

Play was a Swedish pop girl group that originally came to fruition in the early 2000's... but there was always something special about them. Yes, they released some of the most pop-like and cliched music in their career, but there was something magical about them... and I believe it all truly went into the lead singer, Faye "Fanny" Hamlin. I used to joke around with a friend of mine that Faye was the "black girl": the power and beauty behind her voice, even at the young age they started (she was 13 when Play released their first single) was a force not to be reckoned with.

Faye was the first to leave the group back in 2003 at the height of their success and when she was gone, I lost interest. It wouldn't be the same without her... Play released a couple of more albums with a new member and officially disbanded in 2005.

However, all hope was not lost: after many talks, meetings and the like, it was mentioned that Play would be reuniting. Although some of the original members wouldn't be participating in the reunion, Faye was one that would be. I was beyond excited... these girls (including founding member Anais Lameche) would finally be coming back and not a moment too soon: I needed some good pop music back in my life. :)

In 2010, with new member Sanne Karlsson, the girls released their first original album in 5 years, Under My Skin.

Oh. My. GAWD! :eek:

The album was beyond amazing. Not only had they managed to grow up, but they effortlessly rediscovered what made Play so great in their inception. The entire collection of new music blew my mind. Play was ready to take the world by storm and I was very excited...

.... until nothing happened here in the States.

Play was originally managed by Matthew Knowles; who was the manager and is the father of Beyonce, so it made sense that they would once again come back to the States and do what they did so well. When things got quiet for a while, I wondered what the deal was... and found out that only two of the girls, Sanne and Anais had recorded a song for a Disney movie. There was no word of Fanny at all.

Fast forward a few months later and an announcement was made: Fanny had decided to leave Play permanently and work on a solo album.

Once again, my heart was broken.... and just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, it did.

Earlier this year, word came from their manager that Play had officially disbanded and it was sticking. There was miscommunication and harsh words between the girls... some felt that other members weren't as dedicated as they were... and it was over before it truly started. :( The girls aren't even on speaking terms anymore....

Listening to this album once more really proves that the girls had that genuine "it factor" and if they could only just have hung on... things could've been so much different. I suppose it only makes sense that they truly ended on top once more; with their biggest fans still wanting more from a truly underrated group. They will be missed, but I suppose we'll always have the music.

With all of that said (and I know it's a lot), here is one of my favorite songs from their last album... just listening to their voices, you can see just how immensely talented they were. Also, this song... let's just say it's the way I'm feeling about someone. I guess, like Play, all things can't last forever...

Could you stop for a minute
I can't take another second
Of you sitting here trying to explain
What you did and why you did it
How big of you to admit it
Your apologies are in vain

So tell me
You didn't mean to hurt me
You don't want to make me cry
But not a single tear will leave my eyes

Believe me
Things are outta hand