• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What do you look like :d!

lolheha

Reaction score
mmgm

short hair, check

glasses, check

lean and athletic build, check

uniform, check

capable with Hebrew, check

I'm sure what you have in your pants is aroch kmo ha'galut!

that makes you pitzazot in my book!

So grab the suntan oil, turn on the web cam, and samech daled! We want videos!

well, I promised myself I would never do this, but here I am doing it ...

As I was telling someone last weekend, I tend to keep to myself these days since I have a BF and have gave up web-camming for the sake of my liver >_<

But I thought maybe I should share since everyone else is >_>

well at least a few of you are <_<

just please don't share this pic with anyone else, this is just between us, OK?

promise?

you mean it, right?

You'd not lie to your old friend Mons, now, would you?

OK, I believe you.

Here it is, but be kind, I am getting on in years...

XXX

yeah, I know.... I'm evil :D

you're jewish but you're not circumcised? LOL sorry but i had to point that out X_X

N

Nickidemisjohansen

Here I am...

n1096891075_30404110_4371.jpg

n1096980035_30116248_5486.jpg

n1096891075_30136017_7921.jpg

Last edited:
L

.Lord-Vader.

:-o Nice pictures ;)

lmao

Yes i will admit he is kinda cute, but in the first pic he has drank a gallon of milk thrown up and then sat down on his ass because he is obviously drunk pissed as fuck.

Gotta give him (( 10 Out'a 10 )) for posting those ones they are great.

Will. :)

N

Nickidemisjohansen

Aw, Thanks you guys.
Seems like we got a fine buncha guys in here.

I

iFairylicious

lol for the hell of it I will post an ass shot and thats all for now......the only thing is is that I have to figure out how to work my camera onto my Mac :( lol

C

CottonCandyKiss

lol for the hell of it I will post an ass shot and thats all for now......the only thing is is that I have to figure out how to work my camera onto my Mac :( lol

Can anyone send M. a camera on loan, please? LOL

xoxoxo

stanyy

Banned
Reaction score
well..in that case ill send one:) but could we get a dick shot too?

I

iFairylicious

trying to upload lmao.......and tried to do the best I could for a shot.

C

CottonCandyKiss

That's horny199000's. He didnt know how to post pic in thread so he sent me. hahah

Enjoy, please!

xoxoox
CCK

Last edited:
X

XMan101

Mmm a nice warming sight on a freezing morning :thumbs up:

Looking forward to more ;)

I

iFairylicious

sorry for the catty post a few back I was in a bad mood from some personal life stuff and shouldn't have taken it out on here.

I

iFairylicious

lol a little action pic of me....here I'm using the Eddie Stone dildo lol. Jeeze its odd seeing my asshole lol X_X

image...b68uy8kmuv.jpg