• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What do you look like :d!

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
I don't think I was ever a "Twink" even as a teenager I was more rugged than cute, lol
But then I don't think I'd ever want to be a twink either, I don't know why but I seem to attract the closeted and Bi-Curious boys, (and they all seem to be those tall skinny ones with the horse cocks) I guess it's because even though I'm out, I'm also Uber-Butch and they trust me to keep it between us more so than the more flamboyant gays. Many times thier girlfriends know I'm gay but don't suspect a thing. If I was more twinkish I don't thing I'd have the same kind of luck.

stanyy

Banned
Reaction score
lol @ brmstn69, glad its working out for you sweets:):thumbs up:

X

XMan101

I'm not twinky either and quite happy whatever shape I am - nothing's going to make me give up beer or chocolate or all sorts of other nice things :p

Amazingly, even though I don't really look for guys these days, since I got older I still attract the occasional twinky guy without even trying!! Must be the confidence and couldn't-care-less attitude that comes with age LOL

Last edited:

bitterboi16

Reaction score
yea that me!!

best i could do...but hey i uploaded...i don't really now how to make a bit one like that lol

stanyy

Banned
Reaction score
0000bc714423fff66d782ee027b4a965-1.jpg

was that the pic you wanted to post bitterboi16? lol

oops, you got it!! your good looking bitterboi16:)

I

iFairylicious

Yay my butt is back! LOL.

Its in the avatar and its no one's property LOL......well until a physical relationship occurs then its one thing lol.

Last edited:
I

iFairylicious

........and apparently my ass has a thread dedicated to it.....*giggle*

L

.Lord-Vader.

Well all i can say is ((( What The Fuck )))

Nice ass and Nice Body shame about the masking but i have a vivid imagination

I have a Stormtrooper uniform with your name on it

And putting you in a stormtrooper outfit would be fun as it means i would have to unwrap you every night

.Lord-Vader.

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
So, I guess that answers my question on whether that was you in your avatar, WTF... very nice looking guy... and love the mystery with the pictures. :)

W

whatthef__k

Well all i can say is ((( What The Fuck )))

Nice ass and Nice Body shame about the masking but i have a vivid imagination

I have a Stormtrooper uniform with your name on it

And putting you in a stormtrooper outfit would be fun as it means i would have to unwrap you every night

.Lord-Vader.

haha... sounds good to me ;) the shadows make the pics kind of interesting, don't they?! :p

So, I guess that answers my question on whether that was you in your avatar, WTF... very nice looking guy... and love the mystery with the pictures. :)

oh, did you ask?! sorry for not seeing that! yes, it's me :) and thank you!

B

Bo.

whatthef__k you look nice :)
You know what? I will use Photoshop to unmask you :D lol I'm kidding :)

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
I dare you... wait, not my dare, right? LOL DAMN! :p Well, I dare you anyway!