• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What do you look like :d!

C

CottonCandyKiss

I help horny19900 post the pic he wanted to but couldn't on the comment above so here we go:

I

iFairylicious

Technology can be troublesome for me sometimes good thing you know what you are doing lol

I

iFairylicious

i should try double fucking myself but that hurt too much when I tried it and I bled X_X lol

Not much but a little

stanyy

Banned
Reaction score
OWWWW, dont hert yourself babe, its supposed to be fun so you can cum!!!:p

X

XMan101

Nooo we don't want pain - just great scenery :p

Bet your cock is just as nice as your ass ;) he he me naughty and suggestive & too full of Grolsch :p

I

iFairylicious

The dumb thing when I tried double penetration was that the two smaller toys I used were the combined width of the dildo I mainly use. I was like wtf lol. The biggest toy I have hurt at first but its like a donkey dick I guess you can say lol.

AVallinDC

Reaction score
I'm not seeing these pictures of Horny... all I'm getting are Red X's... I click on them and hit "Show picture" and still nothing happens. Can anyone help?

I

iFairylicious

The new toy I got is so sexy and like I said in another thread it made me cum without touching myself lol.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
5fa49724590856.gif
[/URL][/IMG]

Well since I posted it on the "Tattoo & Piercings" thread I might as well post it here as well. For those of you hopping to see a skinny young twink, sorry to dissapoint. Btw, I'm not really old enough to be a daddy, not hairy enough to be a bear. So what sub-class of the gay community do I fall into?

I

iFairylicious

cub maybe? People don't always have to be the skinny person out there and I like men of all shapes and sizes. More power to you!

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
It's funny I've always had a strange "top heavy" build, before I quit drinking and my six-pack grew into a keg, I was 5'8" and 180 lbs. and still only had a 32" waist. I still don't know why but when I quit drinking I gained about 40lbs. and went up tp a 44" waist but I've since droped about half of that and I'm back down to a 34"- 36" waist.

stanyy

Banned
Reaction score
nice pic brmstn69:) we cant all be twinks;) god knows im not...lol:p