• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you happy today?

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
I watched some news about Tango Festival for Gay's and Lesbian that been held some days ago. I don't know where, kinda missed that news.
Wow they look awesome....so intimate and lovely...wish I could do that. Dancing Tango with you G, it must be fun and full of laughter since I hopeless with dancing LOL

Massie

Reaction score
due to health I had to move.

mr murphy saw his chance :angry:
goodness, unbelievable what a troubles that moving gave.

finally, today I got internet. that means... they had to change the cable this afternoon. even that gave difficulties.

having internet is the best thing in my opinion. it makes me VERY HAPPY... :cheers:

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
For G: Having you around here is already making me happy. So thank you for letting me have this happiness.
I love you G *kiss*

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
For special reason: that I'm healthy and can get out for a 6 miles jog this evening......

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
....temperature outside was "running right" for me, so I took two miles extra....had a long time to think about much things happy and sad, comming to no conclusion............now relaxing by this:

but not confident....

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Morning walk trough landscape with my dog at 6.30 am, interesting atmosphere, dark, but not really night, no clouds, no moon, stars, little dawn, first little light on eastern horizon, that's my timeout of the beginnig day, time to think over....:)

JeroenS

Reaction score
See topic what made you sad today... I finally was granted a Visa (after almost 40 years waiting), the Visa has some restrictions of area's I can not (am not allowed to) visit, but you guys have no idea what this means to me to be able to return home. I am so )(&)*^&(%^*^% happy!!!

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Relaxing at friday evening after gym, listen to this:

and looking forward to an advanced training course tomorrow, meeting friends there.....

Tjerk12

Super Vip
Reaction score
It may sound a bit silly, but actually I don't need special things to make me feel happy. Despite some financial problems I have, I have every day when I wake up a happy feeling. I like life and enjoy it. I am old now and death is around me. More than I want I am a visitor of the grave yard to bring my respect to the ones that were dear to me. But even when my doctor will tell me that my end is near I will try to enjoy the time that is left. Life is to valuable to waste with worrying.

Last edited:

b4pxku4u

Reaction score
It may sound a bit silly, but actually I don't need special things to make me feel happy. Despite some financial problems I have, I have every day when I wake up a happy feeling. I like life and enjoy it. I am old now and death is around me. More than I want I am a visitor of the grave yard to bring my respect to the ones that were dear to me. But even when my doctor will tell me that my end is near I will try to enjoy the time that is left. Life is to valuable to waste with worrying.

Not silly at all - a very sensible attitude indeed. I rejoice with you, my friend, that you can find such pleasure in every day life! :cheers:

b4pxku4u

Reaction score
See topic what made you sad today... I finally was granted a Visa (after almost 40 years waiting), the Visa has some restrictions of area's I can not (am not allowed to) visit, but you guys have no idea what this means to me to be able to return home. I am so )(&)*^&(%^*^% happy!!!

This is a very good example of something that makes me happy. :)

After SOOOO long, it means that Jeroen can now go home. Hooray, hooray, hooray!!! Let us be happy with our brother!!!!
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

H

Haplo

The fact that my brother is going to move out soon and I'm going to be rid of that useless guy! :cheers:
(He's still in a 50-minute drive range, but at least I haven't got to stand him every single day...)

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
The fact that my brother is going to move out soon and I'm going to be rid of that useless guy! :cheers:
(He's still in a 50-minute drive range, but at least I haven't got to stand him every single day...)

pls. be kind with your brother....; hope your relationship to your brother will change positve...
because you may need him.....;)

H

Haplo

pls. be kind with your brother....; hope your relationship to your brother will change positve...
because you may need him.....;)

:rofl: Sorry, but hell will freeze over before that happens.... There's absolutely nothing in common between us...

Honestly, sometimes I wonder where on earth I came from, because I don't really resemble any relative physically or mentally... Well, there actually are a couple of shared traits: my hair and the fact that I can eat for two and not get fat...:thinking::rofl:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well my brother has moved 7000 miles away and it works well for me :)

H

Haplo

ok then---

It may have been a bit rude to start out laughing like that, but it was for emphasis...
Seriously, the only ways for us not to end up quarreling is either being in two different places or just having the least interaction possible, usually 5-6 phrases a day...

Rebel7

Ni lo intentes!
Reaction score
2 days off, but i have to prepare myself to go on exile (stupid work lol)
Anyway, just being myself everyday and doing things i like make me happy :)...and masturbating ofcorse :p