• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you happy today?

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
2 days off, but i have to prepare myself to go on exile (stupid work lol)
Anyway, just being myself everyday and doing things i like make me happy :)...and masturbating ofcorse :p

good luck :thumbs up:

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
After a hard days work, my usual run about 6 miles in the evening, sitting by the fire and relaxing listening to music, dreaming atm., got disturbed by my dog, lol, getting tired.......

:)

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Going soon for two hours to my gym, seeing all the hot bodies:pP:p:)

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Simple things of all days life:
long bicycle tour with my dog between showers of rain, stormy and cold, taking a hot bath with oil of orange and maracuja, having a "frutti di mare" pizza with good chianti......, relaxing the rest of sunday,,,,,,,,,,,:):)

H

Haplo

The fact that after a whole, freaking month my internet connection seems to have been fixed! :)
It only took a month, at least a dozen calls to the phone company and a technician coming here to check it...

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Finally I get the Indonesian edition of SKIN GODS by Richard Montanari. Being waiting for a long time to get this thriller fiction novel. I love his books since the amazing THE ROSARY MURDERER.
Gonna spend this weekend reading it.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Ahahaha I hope you can understand what I describe since my English is not soo good.
I like to read, many of them are romantic fantasy and I also notice about that thread. But since many people in that thread read some more adult and serious books, I felt unconfidence to share / review it there. Felt kinda childish with what I read lol

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Nothing special, only the fact that I am in good mood lol :)

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Just purchase Adobe programs...pretty expensive but I guess its worthy.

luxferre

Reaction score
just have a new boyfriend in two week, all this long i'm too afraid to ask him for s*x, but this is my luck, he just offered me to have some in the weekend with him a few hours ago

i'm happy

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Toothache gone after seeing dentist:):)

Rebel7

Ni lo intentes!
Reaction score
Holidays for me officially starts as from tomorow...Yay! :)
small get together @work today., not gonna see some peeps for 3 weeks.

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Hey, hey lucky one, I have to work until friday inclusive:(,
but it makes me happy that there are only three and a half days remaining.......:):).......then a short vacation of one week:):)
.......the anticipation is always best.......;)

Rick2206

Reaction score
Santa: Please send Phil Fusco

I am wishing for Christmas that Santa would being me Phil Fusco (hot, hot, hot) as a delightful Christmas present. I would drink in all his love and juices and he would make me very happy!

Thanks, Santa! :)

iotbg

MEMBER 24997
Reaction score
got a call from my mother few min.ago,
she can leave the hospital today
that makes me very happy.

b4pxku4u

Reaction score
iotbg, I rejoice with you - that is good news indeed!!!!

H

Haplo

The fact that I only have three more lessons before finally starting the "holidays" (even though I'll have to study all the time...)