• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you happy today?

bigsal

Super Vip
Reaction score
Because my friend "Casanova" proposed me as a full member.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
On my way home from work while driving i see two hot:pP sexy:p good looking guys;) with no shirts at all with there silky shorts ( like boxers ) all covered with there glistening wet bodies:drooling::p

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
My cold is getting better and better from day to day, so I can start all my sports again next week;);)

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well I completed a jig-saw puzzle in under a week and it says 7 to 10 years on the side of the box :):thumbs up:

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Its a continuation from yesterday and today. My dearest friend give me a set of picture that I always want to have. Thank you my dearest Cute Prince101!! You are definitely an Angel that God sent to me.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Its a continuation from yesterday and today. My dearest friend give me a set of picture that I always want to have. Thank you my dearest Cute Prince101!! You are definitely an Angel that God sent to me.

Aww you saying that I'm definitely an angel that God sent to you? Aww that's so sweet:blushing:,cute;),kind and lovely:heart: of you, no one has never ever said that to me before I feel so special:x, Aww you are such a sweetheart:x & a very special best good close friend to me always thank you again my dearest friend RefixnarcisM:heart: p:pp:p love you & to me you are definitely an Angel that God sent to me, & you will always forever have a special place in my heart:heart: :hug:'s And that's alright you're always welcome anytime, I'm always forever :) to help you with anything here on the forum and on the internet anytime & I'm glad & :) that you like and love:heart: that beautiful:x picture set gift i gave to you yesterday and earlier today my dear:heart: C:C

Once again thank you for your sweet lovely beautiful:x Kind Comments my friend & I hope you have a nice Day/Evening & Once again I hope you have a wonderful weekend too where you are now & I'll talk to you again soon, u take extra care of yourself;) my dear:heart:

Yours Sincerely :heart:

Cute Prince101:cheers:

:heart::heart:

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
What makes me happy today :) is that the horrible headache i had for the last couple of days that came with the cold/flu has finally disappeared last night which is a good sign cause that means that I'm slowly feeling much better again, hopefully during the week or the next weekend coming, i will be fully recovered from the cold/flu. :hug:'s

BigBenni

Super Vip, Gentle Giant
Reaction score
It makes me happy that I have much sunshine today - that feels really good on me and I hope spring is not far away :D

Have all a wonderful week, guys :heart:

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Very best for you!

Aww thanks for kind comments & wishing me all the best too get well soon my dear friend Peter123:heart:, that's so sweet,kind and lovely of u, Aww you are such a sweetheart:x a very good friend to me always thank you again my friend p:p & I'm hoping that i will fully recover from the cold/flu before the weekend so that i can enjoy my weekends again. C:C:cheers:

H

Haplo

I recently got back in touch with a couple of high school friends that I hadn't talked to since last autumn...

I just discovered they moved a couple of my lessons to a TBA date, so I may have dinner at a decent hour! It would be the first Tuesday during a uni semester since... I guess May 2011...

jakes2

Reaction score
My very very ill cat has made it and is beginning to get better. This makes me happy.