• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you happy today?

Tjerk12

Super Vip
Reaction score
Yesterday made me happy, today. I was able to help my sister. Her husband died and she asked me to speech during the cremation. She is very happy about how things went. That was my goal, so I feel happy. Not because I feel proud, but because I could help her. The whole situation still makes me cry, even now when I write this words. Happiness is a strange feeling.

H

Haplo

I recently got back in touch with a couple of high school friends that I hadn't talked to since last autumn...

And today I sent out some texts because of Women's Day, and ended up texting back and forth with a girl that I haven't seen since HS ended, and all our contacts since then were "Merry Christmas" and "Happy New Year", with Happy Birthdays thrown in on the years I was in a good mood...
It was a bit weird, but it was a nice chat... :)

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Some Great News for all Madonna Fans apparently Madonna's entire new album MDNA has been leaked online as I'm writing this I'm actually listening to the album right now, & Wow I love:heart: this Great Album so much, but sadly track's 13 & 16 are just snippet versions :( but the rest of the tracks on the album are full length :), but i feel really bad:( & Guilty now for downloading this but I will still buy her new album when it officially gets release cause I always forever support the artist and her music. :) :hug:'s

Added Note : Some even more Great News for all Ayumi Hamasaki Fans, apparently Ayu's entire new album Party Queen has also been leaked online as well which i was listening to on my IPad yesterday, & Wow I love:heart: Ayu's Brand New Album so much, well I love:heart: all of Ayu's album's & dvd's that she makes so much, but i feel really bad:( & Guilty now for downloading that album as well but I will still buy her new album when it officially gets release cause I always forever support the artist and her music. :) :hug:'s

Last edited:

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Weekend starts today!!! Yippee!! Got my Ayumi Hamasaki CD+2DVD and Madonna MDNA (although download) then I got a book to read and movies to watch. Fantastic!

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
What makes me happy today:) was i got myself 1 hour extra of sleep last night/this morning before i had to go to work today for a Monday since Daylight Saving for some states in Australia was officially over yesterday at 3am when our clocks turned back to 1hr which meant the time was 2am local standard time instead:) but I'm happy cause i can finally get a good nights rest without waking up so soon since the time was so fast when it was Daylight Savings in Australia.

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Got a gift which is picture set of gay twink that I really love, thanks a lot Cute Prince101.
Finish my job and college task before the deadline come, yeii!!
Got my package which is Ayumi Hamasaki Power of Music DVD, yeii!!
This is the best Friday the 13'th that I ever have!

Divinaman

Reaction score
I feel so happy today that I can discover this great site!

Cheers!

sawyer

Reaction score
Happy today because my closest friend got engaged :)

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
The book! Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick. I've been waiting for this since November last year. Finally!!

SexyGay

Reaction score
Opening this forum after a few weeks made me really happy.

Tjerk12

Super Vip
Reaction score
Chelsea!
When I watch football I mostly choose to support the underdog team. So normally it is an unhappy ending for me. This time it was a happy ending!

Tjerk12

Super Vip
Reaction score
I felt some hesitation when I wanted to post this message, because the subject could be a bit sensitive for some members of this forum. I really don’t want that my happiness would cause any sadness to others.
When I was a youngster I decided not to marry and the last thing I wanted was to have kids. But life is unpredictable. I fell in love with a girl, we married and we got kids. A miracle in itself, but the miracle continued. Yesterday I got my first grandchild, a beautiful little boy with the same tip-tilted nose as I have and the same big hands and long toes. And once again I showed to have a little heart, because I cried of happiness when I held him in my hands and he squeezed my fingers. I feel so privileged and happy. Miracles do exist.

bigsal

Super Vip
Reaction score
Is true, miracles do exist. The miracle of new life.

Congratulations.

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
I finally got off my ass and dragged my bike out of the cellar. First ride of the season.