• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you happy today?

Rebel7

Ni lo intentes!
Reaction score
Going back to family to spend the holidays.,Gonna be bored waiting for my flight..hmm i'll think about new year resolutions..lol :D
Happy Holidays :)

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Heading out from the crowded town, going to stay in villa near mountains. Aah fresh air, swimming pool, great food, relaxing reading Skin Gods by Richard Montanari. Hope theres internet connection there...Amen for that.

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Heading out from the crowded town, going to stay in villa near mountains. Aah fresh air, swimming pool, great food, relaxing reading Skin Gods by Richard Montanari. Hope theres internet connection there...Amen for that.

Have a nice and relaxing time there:)

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Thanks peter123. How about you? Just stay in town?

And theres internet connection in here, which mean Im not gonna die cause boring yipee!!
Well, theres a connection of course, Im not in the middle of nowhere. Silly me lol

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Have a delightful dinner outside with cousins and mum. Although raining and cold, but it was so much fun and laughter. Corn barbecue, sate kelinci (rabbit barbecue), wedang ronde, and crab soup....Forgetting about cholesterol and high blood pressure for a day lol

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Thanks peter123. How about you? Just stay in town?And theres internet connection in here, which mean Im not gonna die cause boring yipee!!
Well, theres a connection of course, Im not in the middle of nowhere. Silly me lol

Nope, I'm at relatives, but they have internet too lol:p:)

mickeymc

Reaction score
Just had Christmas dinner at the marina with good friends. That makes for a good day!

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
The sun came! It would be perfect to go for a swim, but not in the mood lol maybe later.

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Dinner with my big family. So much laugh and happiness. Such a great moment, I cherish it because there might be we cant do things like this in next year...sorry for being kinda blue all of sudden.
Well, hope you all have a good time, either with relatives, partner, friend, or just alone. Happy New Year 2012.

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I have just finished my work for this day, my work desk is nearly empty ...... so it's 4.45 pm, guests will come at 7.30 pm, I 'm good in time and happy that my work for today is done......
all the best to all of you.....:cheers::cheers:

X

XMan101

Dinner with my big family. So much laugh and happiness. Such a great moment, I cherish it because there might be we cant do things like this in next year...sorry for being kinda blue all of sudden.
Well, hope you all have a good time, either with relatives, partner, friend, or just alone. Happy New Year 2012.

Moments like that should definitely be cherished. You never know if it's the last time :)

cacc

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
Seeing Jon Fitch get knocked out by my new hero Johny Hendricks :D

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score
i am completely buzzed today about a new guy i have met.

he is a (very very cute) friend of an an acquaintance. he told me he was a beatboxer when he found out i was involved in making music. he was a bit nervous before showing me his skills, but when he did i was gobsmacked. my first reaction was 'we have to keep in touch'

one thing led to another, and i spent time playing him some of my tracks and showing him how to use a daw to make better recordings of his own.

coolest thing is there is a real connection between us. very quickly he was touching my arms and knees as part of our conversation (not interpreted by me in a sexual context)

he has also joined the band... cannot wait to hear him and our guitarist and didj player
trading riffs over some crunching breakbeats and monster bass

oh happy day :) a truly special day :):):)

Quietus666

Reaction score
I was hiking all over the city today. And my exboyfriend and I are slowly starting to get along again. So I'm happier. :)
But it's hard to make me happy right now because now it's the "exam period" or I don't know how you call it in English. :D It's just the time after the semester when you have exams. :D

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I was hiking all over the city today. And my exboyfriend and I are slowly starting to get along again. So I'm happier. :)
But it's hard to make me happy right now because now it's the "exam period" or I don't know how you call it in English. :D It's just the time after the semester when you have exams. :D
:thumbs up:good luck!:thumbs up:

RuG

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
my manager rated me as "valued team player" and "results exceeding expectation" which means promotion or at least hefty bonus is imminent :)

H

Haplo

Being back online for a while: promotions and new pics here on GH, shirtless celebs on JJ and other things...
(It may sound weird, but if I end up without Internet I need to either know it before it happens or have a decent reason, and such sudden, weird pc problems aren't decent enough...)