• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you sad today?

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
What made me sad is i cannot update my male models blog today cause my image host isn't working at all :angry::(, it's been offline all day for some unknown reason, i just don't know and when i looked at my blog this morning all the images aren't showing either:( , I hope PicSpy.info hasn't been shutdown, cause i don't want to use another image host to re-upload everything i had posted on my blog which will take ages for me to re do again, so hopefully PicSpy i will get fixed and it will be back online soon so that i can start updating my models blog that i had planned to do this weekend C:C

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
This bloody cold wet totally crappy weather~X(~X(X_XX_X

H

Haplo

I have yet another exam in a few days, and I don't feel prepared...
I'm still waiting for the results of an exam for almost 2 weeks, still no news, and nobody knows how long will it take to have them...

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Its already half time but not a single gol made. Bayern Munich got many possession, around 62% from 13 target shoot 2 of it was nearly made a gol. Still zero for both side now. Aargh! It driving me nuts!

H

Haplo

It's been a horrible weekend...
A student dead due to a bomb near her high school on Friday...
Earthquake, causing damages and a few deaths, this morning at 4 a.m. ...

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Yep: What makes you sad today?

Insensitives and Ingrates.

scawtj

Reaction score
Upsetting my sister last night - the person in the world who most understands me.

H

Haplo

These damned earthquakes....
First the bigger ones, 9 days ago...
Near the epicenter they've had something like 450 aftershocks...
Today other two big ones, just as powerful as the ones of nine days ago...

And they say it could go on like this for weeks...

bigsal

Super Vip
Reaction score
No, I'm far enough from the epicenter, until now these earthquakes in my zone were felt but have been just bothersome....

I have many friends, relatives and acquaintances who live near the earthquake zone.
Reported no injuries or wounds, but many of them have suffered serious damage.

Apart from material damage, they are frightened and psychologically tested.

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I have many friends, relatives and acquaintances who live near the earthquake zone.
Reported no injuries or wounds, but many of them have suffered serious damage.

Apart from material damage, they are frightened and psychologically tested.

Yep, that's the second problem besides physicyal damage.

R

R_ver

i listened to Whitney Houston - I Have Nothing,, and i'm sad =(

"don't make me close one more door. i don't wanna hurt anymore" =(

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
1) Insensitives
2) Ungratefulls
3) Cyber mobbing
4) The cleverer gives in: the dimwits will rule
the wolrd :rofl: