• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you sad today?

H

Haplo

The fact that in less than 2 hours I have a written exam that makes me nervous even if I know I'm going to pass it...

My pc.... First blue screens and sudden restarts, then deactivation of Vista and now it doesn't even work at all! I press the button, electricity arrives but nothing happens!

R

R_ver

The fact that in less than 2 hours I have a written exam that makes me nervous even if I know I'm going to pass it...

My pc.... First blue screens and sudden restarts, then deactivation of Vista and now it doesn't even work at all! I press the button, electricity arrives but nothing happens!

update to win7 or win8 or you can downgrade to XP since vista a good OS.:)

cheers!

H

Haplo

update to win7 or win8 or you can downgrade to XP since vista a good OS.:)

cheers!

To do anything at home I'd need a miracle, the computer just sits there, doing nothing even if it's supposed to work, nothing happens on the screen...

Even the guys at Microsoft basically told me that, unless it starts working enough to let me reinstall Vista and other stuff they told me, the only other solution is bringing it to the shop and getting it repaired there, since it should be a hardware problem....

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hi Haplo... Have you tried to get to the "safe mode" by tapping the "F8" key over and over and over again as soon as you switch the computer on? ( this could take 15 - 20 secs of continuous tapping of the F8 key) If you can then you can start the PC in safe mode, with limited functionality, but enough to get to the "restore system" and pick a restore point from last week and reset the systems to then.

H

Haplo

No, and I can't even try to switch it on and pray, I'm away due to uni exams, all I can do is widen my knowledge of the problem and find all possible solutions by emailing back and forth with Microsoft...

If it wasn't for the button lighting up as usual when I push it to switch the pc on I wouldn't even realize anything happened, it looks almost dead, unless it decides to wake up long enough to let me do something its chances are slim...

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Maybe it's just a dead monitor? and the drive, files and processor are OK?... I wish you the best of luck and hope it all works out alright

H

Haplo

Maybe it's just a dead monitor? and the drive, files and processor are OK?... I wish you the best of luck and hope it all works out alright

No, the monitor kept working until the last blue screen which is when everything went dead... Apparently it's a hardware problem, but the only way I have to try and understand by myself which piece is the problem features the computer working at least a little while...

ERICOOL85

Shadow Treader
Reaction score
im not really sad, but im not that happy either, id like a lot of material things, like a brent corrigan fleshjack and dildo, haha that would make me smile a lot.
and to be with some friends that dont live here anymore

ant.ham_69

Reaction score
Lost my grandmother the other day, life will never be the same!

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Aah Netherlands score a goal by Van Persie. Damn. Although I must say that it was a very accurate shot. #EURO2012 #Germany-Netherlands (2-1)

bond49

Reaction score
Just had jaw surgery. Wired shut. Sore, swollen, congested, hard to breath and only liquids for at least a week. So I'm sad.

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
The match that I have waiting for is not a live. It still can be a fun match though if I wasnt found out the final scores. Accidently. Super lol. #EURO2012 #Germany-Denmark

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
O.M.G seriously? A goal by Samaras. Löw you better send out Gomez, Mûller and Podolski. This is so un-cool. #EURO2012 #Germany-Greece (1-1)

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
What a totally b.s, penalty, goal for Greece. Final score. #EURO2012 #Germany-Greece (4-2)