• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you sad today?

H

Haplo

Shall we change the title of this thread to "What football match makes you sad today?" :)) :))

God help us when the Olympics start :p

Come on, after Sunday there'll be almost a month of pure, sports-free sadness! :p :duh:

And usually I only watch the swimming and diving competitions, the male ones for obvious reasons, and the female ones to not be too obvious, since there might be someone else at home...:p

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'm sad today as I have a cold :(. All dribbley and moving down to my chest and now when I cough it hurts :(

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Irritating tickle throat which makes my eyes watery and makes me cough as well and has been bothering me since yesterday, couldn't even sleep last night at all, I'm very tired all day today:( tried drinking some water & taking a throat lozenge but it just comes back again and again after a little while. :big hug:

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
I'm sad to learn of the passing of Jon Lord of the band Deep Purple... even though I can't stand Smoke On the Water and would be happy never to hear that opening riff again.

iotbg

MEMBER 24997
Reaction score
I'm sad today as I have a cold :(. All dribbley and moving down to my chest and now when I cough it hurts :(

Irritating tickle throat which makes my eyes watery and makes me cough as well and has been bothering me since yesterday, couldn't even sleep last night at all, I'm very tired all day today:( tried drinking some water & taking a throat lozenge but it just comes back again and again after a little while. :big hug:

flu...
cant sleep =(

get well soon,boys ;)

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
get well soon,boys ;)

Aww thanks iotbg:heart: for your lovely kind comment & wishing all 3 of us to get well soon , that's so sweet,kind and lovely:heart: of you, thank you my friend p:p & I hope i do feel better again soon and that this Irritating tickle throat disappears & I hope yoyo888:heart: and R_ver:heart: both feel better again soon :big hug: Once again thank you for your lovely kind comment & wishing all 3 of us to get well soon my friend & I hope you have a nice Day/Evening & I hope you have a great week! too where you are now & I'll talk to you again soon, u take care of yourself:) & be safe Yours Sincerely:heart: CP101:cheers::big hug:

Last edited:
R

R_ver

today married bi/gay guy makes me sad =(

2 married guys try to flirt me (i was like " wow this dude is my type, and hes using body language to tell me that he want me" until i saw the ring on his finger) ,, hey!! you are MARRIED !! so be loyal to your marriage and responsible to your partner ! =(

robbober

Reaction score
Being alone, and feeling i will never find the man for me before I die.

H

Haplo

Just noticed a couple little clauses in the internship schedule that F*** everything up, basically making me lose a freaking academic year even though I could get everything ready for the winter graduation and not wasting a year!!! :angry::angry::angry:~X(~X(~X(

Quietus666

Reaction score
A sad short horror movie I finished watching a few minutes ago. It was really depressing, about a dysfunctional family.

H

Haplo

Just noticed a couple little clauses in the internship schedule that F*** everything up, basically making me lose a freaking academic year even though I could get everything ready for the winter graduation and not wasting a year!!! :angry::angry::angry:~X(~X(~X(

To solve everything I have to get all the papers ready the same day I end my internship and then I will have to run back and forth between three different offices to get everything ready, and I'll barely have three days to do it... It will be like in The twelve tasks of Asterix when they have to get Permit A38...:worried::eek::eek:

And a simpler, lighter problem... I suffer from the heat, badly. During the summer I have to convince myself to go to more than one store for groceries, even if there are good discounts... But in this situation I miss a lot of opportunities of seeing hot tourists.... :(X_X

B

bafm

To solve everything I have to get all the papers ready the same day I end my internship and then I will have to run back and forth between three different offices to get everything ready, and I'll barely have three days to do it... It will be like in The twelve tasks of Asterix when they have to get Permit A38...:worried::eek::eek:

And a simpler, lighter problem... I suffer from the heat, badly. During the summer I have to convince myself to go to more than one store for groceries, even if there are good discounts... But in this situation I miss a lot of opportunities of seeing hot tourists.... :(X_X

I'm sure you'll be victorious against bureaucracy! ;)

H

Haplo

I'm sure you'll be victorious against bureaucracy! ;)

I sure hope so... I have only three days because I want to graduate this winter, if I can't defeat bureaucracy in time I'll have to graduate in March... Internship and graduating are the only things left, and I don't want to waste a year because some guys didn't want to do their job: they're open to public maybe 12 hours a week, one office 18!

bigsal

Super Vip
Reaction score
I sure hope so... I have only three days because I want to graduate this winter, if I can't defeat bureaucracy in time I'll have to graduate in March... Internship and graduating are the only things left, and I don't want to waste a year because some guys didn't want to do their job: they're open to public maybe 12 hours a week, one office 18!

Let us know how it ended and ... good luck

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Our Aussie Olympic Team not doing well at the Olympics at all, Only 1 gold medal and 2 silvers and 1 bronze medal whats the matter with our Aussie Olympians, we should get our heads in the Game, instead of spending so much time on Social Network sites, your letting us down :( , I'm very disappointed and feel embrassedX_X to be Australian, I hope they will get better soon since it's only a couple of days into the Olympics :hug:'s