• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you sad today?

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Aww thanks Otage:heart: & haiducii:heart: for your Kind comments & suggestions,advice and tutorial guide tips on helping me my friends, that's so nice and kind of you, sadly i tried all those steps and it didn't work, i still got that Mechanical Error warning:( i don't think there is any CD's i left in the Changer Disc Tray:thinking: its weird cause it always worked throughout the years i had it and now all of a sudden it doesn't, we did have a powerful nasty late thunderstorm a little while ago one night, i don't think that would cause it to break, even if i had power board adapter which has a power surge protection on it, it still should protect it no matter what, i didn't use my Sony 3 Disc Changer System that night, it still was on, but just plugged in on standby mode.

I guess i have to either buy a new one or take it in for repairs, sadly it will probably cost me a fair bit cause its not on warranty anymore :hug:

Frenchgerman

Banned
Reaction score
the answer of shelter to my contribution in the discussion 'greek "tragedy" '

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Pimp and host won't load my photos!

ralph145b

Reaction score
War mongering United States Senators and Congressional Representatives attempting to scuttle the Iranian nuclear deal.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
A member here removed me as a friend for no reason at all:( i noticed it yesterday, i don't know why he decided to remove everyone single person from his contact list including myself, when i didn't do anything at all, it makes me sad when people do that and don't explain the reason behind it :hug:

sammyyummy

HOPE: Hold On, Pain Ends
Reaction score
A member here removed me as a friend for no reason at all:( i noticed it yesterday, i don't know why he decided to remove everyone single person from his contact list including myself, when i didn't do anything at all, it makes me sad when people do that and don't explain the reason behind it :hug:

In the final analysis, whose loss was it anyway?
I'll be more than happy if you'd be my friend.

sammyyummy

Reaction score
What I find a major tragedy is abusive moderators and lack of accountability on their part.

To be brutally frank, some members here can be just as abusive -
they devour the hard work you put in your contributions then have the audacity to send you nasty PMs when they dislike the file hosts you used for instance.

Sometimes, I wish the ignore function of the forum could work two-way : the member is ignored and he can't have access to you and your files as well.

Till then, Im trying very hard to find the joy I once found in this forum.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Politics and religion, both very volatile subjectsX_X Try not to take them personally:)

Very well spotted. But if you want to discuss these "very volatile subjects" you must be capable to borne the reaction to your contribution. The badest possible thing is to wail!

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
Very well spotted. But if you want to discuss these "very volatile subjects" you must be capable to borne the reaction to your contribution. The badest possible thing is to wail!

I think the baddest bossible thing is tussling:p

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I think the baddest bossible thing is tussling:p

I agree very much - but sometimes you are forced to tussle. On the other hand it is very, very sad - and that's something what makes me sad - if you cannot lead a fair discussion. There may be truly different or very different opinions - that's normal. But no one of all of us here is godlike and knows everything and the badest tenet is: aren't you on my side, you are my enemy!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Pimp and host won't load my photos!

The dud server over at P&H has now been restored and over 1TB of pics have been backed up... I just checked a few things and it looks as if everything is back to normal :)

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
I think my laptop is on it's way out:(. Several times over the last 10 days or so it has either refused to come to life when I hit the power button or when it does power up it freezes on the desktop with no clickable iconsX_X Thankfully ( so far) I have managed to get it to fire up and work properly on the 2nd; 3rd or 4th attempt.

Tried most things - full scans in case it was an infection - defrag, disk check etc. I have backed up a load of files and folder tonight and saved a list of the current fav. bookmarks too be on the safe side.

Not sure if 5yrs is good for a laptop these days.... next thing is to decide what to get to replace it ??????????

sammyyummy

Reaction score
Stress is not and should not be an excuse to abuse.

Last edited:

Rebel7

Ni lo intentes!
Reaction score
I think my laptop is on it's way out:(. Several times over the last 10 days or so it has either refused to come to life when I hit the power button or when it does power up it freezes on the desktop with no clickable iconsX_X Thankfully ( so far) I have managed to get it to fire up and work properly on the 2nd; 3rd or 4th attempt.

Tried most things - full scans in case it was an infection - defrag, disk check etc. I have backed up a load of files and folder tonight and saved a list of the current fav. bookmarks too be on the safe side.

Not sure if 5yrs is good for a laptop these days.... next thing is to decide what to get to replace it ??????????

Going thru' roughly the same for a week...been backing up stuffs and i'm already out of space ~X( Got to compress a lot...
And when you think all of these just virtual! :duh:

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
Currently everythings quite allright, but looked at the next weeks work shcedule, and I've been partnered the whole week with this one disaster of a guy. He has no sence of priorising, organising, he's rude, he mumbles to himself and makes wierd noises sometimes (we all wonder that he MUST have some kinda mental issues) and quite often he smells bad. He would have been fired allready, but he is amongst few people who can do certain parts of the work, and we're expanding currently and allready have shortage of employees... But I'm with him the whole week, and I have only one day off next week~X(

And I don't judge people easily, I try to understand different people, try to see what's behind the differences, but this guy... I have tried, and I have given up. The only way to survive with him is to go totally blank in the head. I mean in workplace everyone should have at least bit of consideration towards others, and try get a long, try to plan a bit etc. :slap:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Currently everythings quite allright, but looked at the next weeks work shcedule, and I've been partnered the whole week with this one disaster of a guy. He has no sence of priorising, organising, he's rude, he mumbles to himself and makes wierd noises sometimes (we all wonder that he MUST have some kinda mental issues) and quite often he smells bad. He would have been fired allready, but he is amongst few people who can do certain parts of the work, and we're expanding currently and allready have shortage of employees... But I'm with him the whole week, and I have only one day off next week~X(

And I don't judge people easily, I try to understand different people, try to see what's behind the differences, but this guy... I have tried, and I have given up. The only way to survive with him is to go totally blank in the head. I mean in workplace everyone should have at least bit of consideration towards others, and try get a long, try to plan a bit etc. :slap:

Well Otage I will understand your despair. I've known such a type as well. But the best will be - be quiet and think "Well, screw you!"

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
I have STD, this one guy rejected me that I really liked, I'm drunk and have to wake up in 7 hours to a workplace, where there is a zero tolerance with alcohol, my spring depression has never been this bad. I'm a total effin mess atmX_X I hate this.