• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you sad today?

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
Some people at my work having a conversation amongst each other which i heard in the background cause its International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia as we had it observed at my work today instead since its observed this Sunday May 17th saying that they will continue to discriminates against LGBT people the next day after the event finishes:(

I would of said something to them, but i didn't cause they will continue to harass me if they knew i was Gay, so i kept quiet but very sad/angry in my mind about what they plan to do after the event is finished. :hug:

They will just keep on being stupid idiots, soon to become dinosaurs, when we others are going towards free'er, more tolerate, and more strain free world, where people lifes aren't consumed by hate. And their actions will brolly stay the same, say stupid things behind peoples back. I'm shivering in terror:rofl: So don't worry:hug:

loretta

Reaction score
In an other thread I found a picture of a couple I knew, one of them passed away four weeks ago....

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
That is sad. They are a beautiful couple.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Having a bad day so far since its Monday and I'm not well either:(

orixa

Reaction score
It upsets me that people do a lot of work to make others happy, and someone can still come along and spoil it. Darn intarwebz.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Yesterday I've done something stupid. And my boyfriend now is as mad a a hornet. Well what I've done: I have shortened a little bit my pubic bush. It is remained enough - but he hates it. He said to me he loves the long black hair and not such a military cut.

Well and now I hope it will growing very soon to the full length again. -:)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
He said to me he loves the long black hair and not such a military cut.

I'm with you! A military cut makes your penis look bigger :D

image1vzv.jpg

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Yesterday was a disaster.~X(~X(X_X What should have been a relaxing day, chilling out after a stressful time at work was scuppered by major laptop crash. Hours of trying various checks; scans; tools & software only to give in and accept that a System Recovery was the only thing that might work ( I cannot be sure but it looks like the problem was a corrupted windows update file) So reluctantly I went through the F8, F11 buttons etc. and then my fingered hovered for a while before committing to a full disk reformat knowing all would be wiped. I had most of the stuff I wanted already backed up but I think I will have lost a few things here and there. Still the good news is the laptop is back up and running (for now):):):)

So today will be taken up with downloading and setting up all the software that's I had and getting all the logins sorted out ... I hope the passwords will be OK. Then there's all the files/folders to upload again from the backup external hard drives. :yawn::yawn:

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Yesterday was a disaster.~X(~X(X_X What should have been a relaxing day, chilling out after a stressful time at work was scuppered by major laptop crash. Hours of trying various checks; scans; tools & software only to give in and accept that a System Recovery was the only thing that might work ( I cannot be sure but it looks like the problem was a corrupted windows update file) So reluctantly I went through the F8, F11 buttons etc. and then my fingered hovered for a while before committing to a full disk reformat knowing all would be wiped. I had most of the stuff I wanted already backed up but I think I will have lost a few things here and there. Still the good news is the laptop is back up and running (for now):):):)

So today will be taken up with downloading and setting up all the software that's I had and getting all the logins sorted out ... I hope the passwords will be OK. Then there's all the files/folders to upload again from the backup external hard drives. yawn::yawn:

Slimjim this is truly THE HORROR. I know that very well and I hope so very much that all your datas will be saved.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thanks :big hug:So far so good! I've re-downloaded Malwarebytes; WinOptimiser; AVG Anti-virus; VLCPlayer; KMPlayer and K=Lite Codec packs and managed to import all my website favourites from a Bookmark file I had saved before the crash.. sadly it has put them all into alphabetical order so I have to go back in and re-sort them (but these are minor compared with having to go out and buy a new laptop... and then I'd still have to go through all these step with a new one!)

I know I've lost a few hundred pics I had d/loaded for my Pits / Boner, Buns & Bulges threads as they were got over the last week or 2 and hadn't been backed up happily ALL of by clips are safely backed up:):):):):thumbs up::thumbs up:.

I just hope I still have the discs to re-install Excel and Word :thinking:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thanks :big hug:So far so good! I've re-downloaded Malwarebytes; WinOptimiser; AVG Anti-virus; VLCPlayer; KMPlayer and K=Lite Codec packs and managed to import all my website favourites from a Bookmark file I had saved before the crash.. sadly it has put them all into alphabetical order so I have to go back in and re-sort them (but these are minor compared with having to go out and buy a new laptop... and then I'd still have to go through all these step with a new one!)

I know I've lost a few hundred pics I had d/loaded for my Pits / Boner, Buns & Bulges threads as they were got over the last week or 2 and hadn't been backed up happily ALL of by clips are safely backed up:):):):):thumbs up::thumbs up:.

I just hope I still have the discs to re-install Excel and Word :thinking:

I'll press my thumbs that everything will be soon ready. But in this moment I'll think back to the time where we didn't know the word "computer". What has that been for a time! X_X Without my PC or the WWW I'm a "dead man".

Last edited:

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well it doesn't make sad, but I hate when one gets the feeling of having no direction, and a strong urge to go some where, but not knowing where that is. But on the optimistic side, it's much better to ponder and realize the feeling, than to just try to hide it or to not to realize it. Time will solve the confusion, just have to hold tight trhough the restless feeling and not do anything hasty.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I have so much to work in the moment that I've not so much time to go to GH as much and as long as I want. And that makes me sad.

But on the other hand: with my work I'll earn my money to live. So what is more important? Well I know this question will be unnecessary! But nonetheless - I'm sad.

Last edited: