• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you sad today?

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Because of work I don't have enough time to be with my guy. Weekends and afterhours... I'm still lucky to have him:)

Otage, Otage - you are deeply in LOVE. And I know and understand - all the hours on work really are hurting because you can't see and feel your loved one! p:p

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Because of work I don't have enough time to be with my guy. Weekends and afterhours... I'm still lucky to have him:)

Awwww... that's so cute! :big hug: I'm admiring you and your lo:heart:e! :x
So sweet! Wish u all the best! p:p

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
Awwww... that's so cute! :big hug: I'm admiring you and your lo:heart:e! :x
So sweet! Wish u all the best! p:p

We've had the talk. We are now officially in relationship<3 It was pretty obvious, but now it's official^^

Ioanna

Reaction score

ZIMBABWE The hunter who shot the popular lion Cecil in a nature park in Zimbabwe is an American dentist. This was reported by the British newspaper The Telegraph.
Earlier it was said that it was a Spaniard.

Leo Cecil. © Bryan Orford / YouTube.
Cecil lion was shot dead on July 1 with a bow and arrow, skinned and beheaded in the Hwange National Park in Zimbabwe. Cecil was very popular with visitors to the park because he was not afraid of the tourists and human companionship seemed to appreciate. "He never attacked anybody bother. He was one of the most beautiful animals to look at," said Johnny Rodrigues, head of the Zimbabwe Conservation Task Force.

The death of the animal provoked international protest, after which began the search for the killer. According to British newspaper The Telegraph, the culprit is a certain Walter Palmer, a dentist from Minnesota. Palmer was 50 000 euro have counted down to the famous Lion of Zimbabwe to explain.

The identity of the hunter was confirmed by two independent sources to The Telegraph, that could also view a copy of the hunting license.
Also read
"Trophy Hunters kill the popular Lion of Zimbabwe
"Mistake"

Walter "Walt" Palmer with a leopard he shot with bow and arrow. © RV.

"It was a magnificent adult lion. We did not realize it was a famous lion '
Theo Bronkhorst, hunter Walter Palmer guided
While hunting Cecil was lured using bait from the national park and shot with bow and arrow. The next day he was found wounded by hunters and finished, after which he was skinned and decapitated.

According to the hunters, their trophy reported the next day to the management of the park, there was a "mistake".The owner of the land adjacent to the national park, some Honest Mpfofu and hunter Theo Bronkhorst indicted on August 6 and must come to court to answer for poaching.Neither the landowner nor Bronkhorst had a permit to kill the lion.

Bronkhorst, who accompanied the American dentist, was in his own words unaware of the fact that it was a well known lion. "It was a magnificent adult lion. We did not know that it was a well known lion. I had a permit for my client to shoot a lion with a bow and arrow in the area where the animal is shot," Bronkhorst said.

It is forbidden to kill animals on the territory of the park and to hunt at night. Moreover, the lion had a collar around which the hunters against the rules removed after his death.

Palmer describes itself on its website as a married father of two, with a penchant for outdoor activities. "When he is not in his practice, you find dr. Palmer wherever he can remain active and wildlife can observe and photograph," it sounds further.

Palmer is an experienced hunter, said Guiseppe Carrizosa, a professional hunter from Madrid. "He was four or five years ago to Spain to hunt with us," he told The Telegraph. "He was a very good shot."

On a yacht blog to see pictures of Palmer including the body of a huge leopard. When asked by The Telegraph for a response, no reply came.

Sorry guys but something like this not only makes me really sad but also angry.
Maybe they should open the hunt for such people.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Maybe they should open the hunt for such people.

People like Dr Walter Palmer are nothing but pure evil.

breznabeb.jpg

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
What makes me sad over the last couple of months is that since I've been a part of social media, I have offered advice to those individuals who are going through difficult situations that I can speak on because I've been through so much in my lifetime thus far..that I can speak wholeheartedly and honestly from personal experience. Therefore, I don't think of myself as an "open book" because I am a pretty private individual..but I do feel if I'm inclined to share my personal situations that are in relation to what someone is enduring at the time...then I feel that I am helping that individual to overcome something that they are having problems getting to that point of resolving which makes me feel that I am being helpful.

However, what makes me sad about this is that there have been guys who have approached me in a sexual way because my advice has been helpful which really blows my mind to the point where I am trying to figure out how did giving advice form into them wanting to have sex with me??? and furthermore...when I don't respond to their advances the way they feel I should then they get very annoyed and upset with me which results in them assuming the worst about me without even knowing anything about me as well as saying cruel things to try to hurt my feelings because they are hurt that I rejected their advances. Now..don't get me wrong...I don't lose any sleep over this..but lately...it has been happening a lot lately and these guys have no idea that a few of them I have found very appealing and wanted to establish a connection to see if we are able to go to another level...but when they show this behavior so quick before actually getting to know me...for me...is a pretty sad case especially with all the crazy people in the world today.

I have had this conversation with a couple of my close friends and although they understood where I was coming from ...however...they did interject with something that I never thought about which was that a lot of times they can understand why these guys go to that level with me which they feel is due to the way I take such an interest in responding to their situations which is appealing because of the way I use my words shows that I have an interest in helping them resolve their problems which they find to be charming or charismatic so to speak. What bought this to full circle for me is the fact that recently, someone contacted me and told me the same thing in a similar way which I found surprising since I was just introduced to this individual recently.

So...in a nutshell...that is what makes me somewhat sad...

bigsal

Super Vip
Reaction score
People like Dr Walter Palmer are nothing but pure evil.

breznabeb.jpg

There is only one chance for salvation for the earth: the extinction of the Homo Sapiens.

The definition of "homo sapiens" is an oxymoron. There is no animal in nature that destroys his house, as is doing the man .

fatty

Reaction score
I'm sad that some can't grow up and choose to run away from their feelings

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I can't login to my pimpandhost account! :worried:

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I can't login even today! :worried:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
There seems to be a glitch over at P&H... this has worked for me most of the time:

When you get the white screen with the "This page cannot be displayed" message use the "refresh" button
on the address bar, on the next screen click on the refresh link in the message ;) :cheers:

Last edited:

Whtrbbit

Reaction score
The thought that i have to go back to work tomorrow. :p

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
The thought that i have to go back to work tomorrow. :p

Poor guy - I'll understand you totally! Buuuuuut - next holiday will come as sure as the next day will come! :thumbs up:

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I don't know why, but I have problems to post my wishes for my friends for this weekend!

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Found out yesterday my grandmother passed away:( i know i should of wrote/said something in this thread on Monday, but i was too upset to talk, still am but I'm alright. :hug:

If anyone wants to know, the funeral is on this Friday ( My Time ) so I'm taking a personal leave day off from work.

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Found out yesterday my grandmother passed away:( i know i should of wrote/said something in this thread on Monday, but i was too upset to talk, still am but I'm alright. :hug:

If anyone wants to know, the funeral is on this Friday ( My Time ) so I'm taking a personal leave day off from work.

Hello Cute Prince, from deep of the bottom of my heart and from the heart of my BF our deepest condolences. Your grandma will rest in peace and you know: as long as you will take her in your heart - she isn't gone, she is with you and your family!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

Sorry to hear your sad news.