• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you sad today?

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
Rude Mod? Where? Here? Can't be! ;)

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I hurt my back today... now I'm screaming in pain...

T

tiogilito

@socrates... breaking up makes you feel as if suddenly you are no longer a complete person. You need to realise that this is not true. Depending how close you were, you will feel disorientated, inadequate and seriously lonely. In reality every crisis is also a new opportunity. Some years back I had an abusive boyfriend, who suddenly left me, when I was away for a few days on a course, and he even emptied out most of the flat, even though all of it was really mine. So I came home to a note "I need a new partner. Please understand.", minus a TV, fridge, dishwasher and even bedding.

Soon after I met my current boyfriend who is the sweetest and most patent guy, and some time later we found a third guy living with us, and crazy as it sounds, it really works extremely well.

So, be patient, you day will come, and you never know, one day you will be amazed about how much you life can change for the better.

@Mochor.... how awful. Step one: 2 ibuprofen 4 times a day, and get some tiger balm. If you still have problems on Monday, take the day off and see the doctor.

T

tiogilito

what made me sad today that the main UK opposition party has committed electoral suicide by electing a man as leader how want everybody to be friends with Hamas and Hizbolla, as he is. He hates Jews and wants to nationalize most of the UK industry. This means the labour party is handing Cameron a seat in 10 Downing Street for a long time to come, as effectively there is no serious contender...

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
This made me very sad. There is no reason for this. If there was some way for me to change the world this practice would be the first thing to go. How civilized that village is. So civilized. I feel so sad after seeing this.

Terrified Dolphin Throws Himself At Man's Feet To Escape Hunters

Taiji, Japan, is a bloodbath once again — and a heartbreaking video captures the final moments of the hunt's first victims. ...

Each year, 20,000 dolphins are slaughtered in Japan, hundreds of them in the Taiji hunt alone. The few who survive the blood-red waters are sold into captivity, fated to spend the rest of their lives cut off from family and performing at zoos and marine parks. ...

SOURCE

I didn't include the entire post nor any of the photos or the video. If you are interested follow the link "SOURCE". I'm sick at my stomach. If only I was omnipotent.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Just got an email in regards to my Vinyl Pre-order of Lana Del-Rey's new album Honeymoon, they said they having trouble with there supplier and pushed my order back to 25th Sept 2015 instead of 18th Sept and warned that the date new date could change again:(, Now i have to wait 2 weeks for it be shipped and delivered to me, i was hoping to get it sometime next week now i have to wait bit more longer:(

what's the point of having a pre-order system when it doesn't even work.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Weekends Over, Monday again and Had a horrible day at work, feeling tired, sore knees and Received another email update today in regards to my Vinyl Pre-order of Lana Del-Rey's new album Honeymoon now they saying they changed the release date again, its now pushed back to 2nd October 2015:(

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
To be forced to do in Rome as the Romans do!

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Rude Mod, keeps ignoring my weekend messages i send, tells me that his busy because his moderating this forum, but still has the time to sends them to his other friends here instead:( how rude.

Hi Cute Prince, I'll understand you more than you think! :angry:

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Today I was diagnosed with kidney stones. I'm so scarred and in panic...

Ard san Aer

Reaction score
Waiting to hear if my Uncle, who was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, has any other tumours masses in his body.

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
Kidney stones are not painless but there is a procedure that uses ultra-sound to break up the stones so they pass with minimal discomfort.

You may be told to change your diet, that was the worst part to me, hehe.

Good luck my friend.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machor
Today I was diagnosed with kidney stones. I'm so scarred and in panic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihno
I'm sorry to hear that. Don't panic and calm down. It will be solved.

Absolutely true! When they’re small they even may pass on their own without pain :)

Hope you'll get well soon :heart:

Kidney stones are not painless but there is a procedure that uses ultra-sound to break up the stones so they pass with minimal discomfort.

You may be told to change your diet, that was the worst part to me, hehe.

Good luck my friend.

I can only concur with what has already been said... it may not be a lot of fun but it's a relatively easy problem to get rid off.

Wishing you all the best :big hug:

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Tnxxx everyone for your support!
I'm still feeling down and depressed because of that...
I hope that I'll not get any "attacks" that will affect my future plans!

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
A Good colleague friend of mine just got retrenched late this afternoon:( never got the chance to properly say goodbye and wish him all the best. :hug: