• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you sad today?

xenos

Reaction score
I have been trying to post a video from You Tube to GH and failing miserably. I think I am following the directions precisely but I can't seem to do it. This is really bugging me because I did it once before successfully. Frustration reigns supreme in my household tonight. :(

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
I have been trying to post a video from You Tube to GH and failing miserably. I think I am following the directions precisely but I can't seem to do it. This is really bugging me because I did it once before successfully. Frustration reigns supreme in my household tonight. :(

Here's the tutorial:
http://www.gayheaven.org/showthread.php?t=420446

but basically take the You-Tube wrapper
My_YouTube.gif
, which will show once you hit the "Go Advanced" button below the posting window . Go to the vid you want and hit the "share " option below the vid and get the vids code

To post this vid

https://youtu.be/0MUsVcYhERY

copy in the code but get rid of the https://youtu.be/, so in this example it would only have 0MUsVcYhERY inside the two

Last edited:

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
My 2 years kitten died. RIP Brownie, we'll meet again someday and then we can play and have a lot of fun together in heaven. So, wait for me. Love U.

I'm all Greta Garbo in Grand Hotel right now.

Last edited:

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
My 2 years kitten died. RIP Brownie, we'll meet again someday and then we can play and have a lot of fun together in heaven. So, wait for me. Love U.

I'm all Greta Garbo in Grand Hotel right now.

I'm so sorry to hear that about your little kitten my dear friend RefixnarcisM:heart: from the bottom of my heart my deepest condolences, May your little Brownie rest in peace, he/she will always been with you, I hope you are going to be alright :big hug: Take extra care of yourself & if you need to talk to someone you know i'm always here for you right?

Last edited:

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Someone unfriended me. I had 69, now I have 68 friends. :worried: :(

voccu

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
Had experienced the very same thing a while ago without an explanation, that's not normal at all but childish for sure ;)

I sent a request to someone today. He could of ignore it or just reject it, but instead he sent me a sarcastic message that I haven't commented on him enough (!). How many comments one has to write to send someone a request? :?

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I sent a request to someone today. He could of ignore it or just reject it, but instead he sent me a sarcastic message that I haven't commented on him enough (!). How many comments one has to write to send someone a request? :?

It appears to me that here is developing a culture of a peculiar rudeness. And that is really something you can be sad about. :no::no::no:

Rebel7

Ni lo intentes!
Reaction score
Someone unfriended me. I had 69, now I have 68 friends. :worried: :(

Stay cool buddy.
Treat everyone as a friend and they don't necessarily have to be on a list, unless it's the 'to do' list :p

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Very Painful Tooth, might need a root canal as my dentist said i'm close to getting that:(

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
It reminds me that winter is just around the corner

Yes it's cold here too! :(

I hate the winter time. I don't like that it is dark at 5pm. I don’t like being cold. This is the worst time of year for me...Warm weather, sunshine, flip flops...Ahh...Today, I would be happy with just sunshine...It has been raining since Tuesday and I don't expect it to stop soon...

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Yes it's cold here too! :(

I hate the winter time. I don't like that it is dark at 5pm. I don’t like being cold. This is the worst time of year for me...Warm weather, sunshine, flip flops...Ahh...Today, I would be happy with just sunshine...It has been raining since Tuesday and I don't expect it to stop soon...

Dear Haiducii - the same shit here! Rain, rain and once more rain. Early darkness in the late afternoon. Oh I hate this time of the year!

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
What makes me sad today is also somewhat of a blessing in disguise as well...You see...there was this incredibly, handsome and talented guy who had approached me earlier this year. Although, I was sexually attracted to him...but I also saw much more potential in him besides sex and wanted to get to know him to see if there were some kind of connection other than sexual. To my dismay...this guy was very aggressive upon pursuing me into having sex with him upon our initial meeting which concerned me. However...things did not work out and we never spoke or contact each other after a few brief conversations and I did not move in the direction he would have liked me to. Lo and behold...he just announced recently on social media that he is a drug addict and has been for quite awhile. He had lost a lot due to his habit and lately...the drugs have caused him a lot of misfortune in his life. Furthermore, one of the particular drugs of choice has caused him to be very sexually promiscuous to say the least and not in a good way. Therefore, I look at this as me dogging a very troublesome situation with a lot of baggage. Nonetheless, its sad to see him go down this path.

bigsal

Super Vip
Reaction score
What makes me sad today is also somewhat of a blessing in disguise as well...You see...there was this incredibly, handsome and talented guy who had approached me earlier this year. Although, I was sexually attracted to him...but I also saw much more potential in him besides sex and wanted to get to know him to see if there were some kind of connection other than sexual. To my dismay...this guy was very aggressive upon pursuing me into having sex with him upon our initial meeting which concerned me. However...things did not work out and we never spoke or contact each other after a few brief conversations and I did not move in the direction he would have liked me to. Lo and behold...he just announced recently on social media that he is a drug addict and has been for quite awhile. He had lost a lot due to his habit and lately...the drugs have caused him a lot of misfortune in his life. Furthermore, one of the particular drugs of choice has caused him to be very sexually promiscuous to say the least and not in a good way. Therefore, I look at this as me dogging a very troublesome situation with a lot of baggage. Nonetheless, its sad to see him go down this path.

Everyone should try to be masters of their own destiny. Some do it the wrong way, throwing away their lives.

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
:) I'm happy that I got my visa for USA. So I'm moving from Europe to LA for the next 8 or 9 months.
:( I'm sad that I'll leave my family.

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Serious prob with the Server in my Little Enterprise... maybe HD is gone....

xenos

Reaction score
No more movie guides

I went to Amazon.com to buy the 2016 "Movie Guide" by Leonard Maltin and found out that 2015 was the last one. He will not be publishing any more guides because of falling sales. It seems more and more people are getting their movie reviews from internet sites like Rotten Tomatoes. :(