• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you sad today?

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
How are you right now, you got me worried. Shouldn't you go to the doctor now? Call a taxi if you felt you cant drive. I hope you feel better now. Eat warm soup or something, take a medicine and go to sleep early.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
How are you right now, you got me worried. Shouldn't you go to the doctor now? Call a taxi if you felt you cant drive. I hope you feel better now. Eat warm soup or something, take a medicine and go to sleep early.

Aww thanks for your Kind Comments my dear friend RefixnarcisM:heart: & I'm alright at the moment, still got a bit of a headache, and a little bit of joint pain but not like the pain that it was giving me this morning, and still have those itchy red eyes & that irritating sore throat & Aww :hug:'s i know i got you worried my dear:heart: & I'm sorry that i scared you about what happened to me today but I'll be alright & i know that i should go to the doctors & tell him about what happened to me today but sadly:( they are closed now & no worries i might just do that and just take the taxi to the doctors so that if it happens again I won't be on the road driving, & Aww thanks I feel a little bit better now hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for me, & no worries I will eat some nice warm soup and take some medicine & I will definitely go to sleep early now i promise :hug: & Once again Thank you for your kind comments & the advice,support & caring that's so sweet:blushing:,cute;),kind and lovely:heart: of you, Aww you are such a sweetheart:x & a very special good close friend to me always thankyou again my dear:heart: :hug: :-* :cheers:

Last edited:

hyacinthos

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
What makes you sad today?
I've discovered gayheaven is using external visitor tracking services and removed the domain from my javascript whitelist. :(

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Hope for bright and sunny sky in here is like hope for an aurora in the sky of NYC....Rain and rain and rain...I want to swim in pool and get some tan!

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Well, yeah. But still, my priority go to here is for a swim and tan. Well, of course I can do it in my home town...but still...The mood lol.

Still rain and the air is getting colder and colder...bye swimming pool. Bye tan.

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Try a solarium to get in better mood.......:)
Nevertheless have a nice christmas day,
btw. going to a pool at cold and rainy weather;) can be delightful too;)

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Reading side of the pool. Try not to stare swimming boys. Why? Well, its obvious cause they are my cousin....guilty pleasure.

leowhyet

Reaction score
thinking of all the opportunities I have let slip by me.

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
I lost my folder in laptop which is contain my works and some important programs!! Why!? Why!?

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
I lost my folder in laptop which is contain my works and some important programs!! Why!? Why!?

Aww I'm sorry to hear that you lost all your files that contain all your works and important programs my dear friend RefixnarcisM:heart: I hope you are going to be alright :hug:, have you tried to see if it's accidentally deleted and sent into your PC's/Laptop's Trash Can aka Recycle Bin on Windows ? if there's nothing there than you can easy recover all deleted files from all hard drives by using some "Data Recovery Software" for example

Here is a Good Free Software program i used to recover all files and my works but I'm not to sure if i can recover programs but it can recover other data that's been lost,damaged etc! and the program i use is called "EaseUS® Data Recovery Wizard® Free Edition" which i have provided you a website link shown below which you can check it out before you install this

Anonym URL

but it's entirely up to you if you choose to use this software or not but there's no pressure at all, I just want to help you recover all your important files/data that are missing on your laptop my dear:heart: :hug:'s

I hope the website i provided for you above helps and I hope you the software can help u recover all your important data my friend :hug:

I hope you have a nice Day/Evening where you are now & I'll talk to you again soon, u take extra care of yourself:) my dear:heart: Yours Sincerely :heart: CP101:cheers:

Last edited:

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Aww thank you so much for your comment, care and help. The folder that I lost is a folder in my laptop, I have another back up files in my PC. So I have to copy it from there and move it to my laptop. And no, I dont remember if I actually deleted it or no, and there is no file either in my Recycle Bin, so I still dont know what the cause. Kinda frightening lol
Thank you for giving me the link to the program you used to recover data. I'll bookmark and download it. Thank you again for your kind help my dear Cute Prince101.
Have a great night!

cavonzia

Reaction score
just watching the pics of some member here...and think that i'm really ugly...
well whatever,life still goes on...

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Aww thank you so much for your comment, care and help. The folder that I lost is a folder in my laptop, I have another back up files in my PC. So I have to copy it from there and move it to my laptop. And no, I dont remember if I actually deleted it or no, and there is no file either in my Recycle Bin, so I still dont know what the cause. Kinda frightening lol
Thank you for giving me the link to the program you used to recover data. I'll bookmark and download it. Thank you again for your kind help my dear Cute Prince101.
Have a great night!

Aww that's alright you're always welcome anytime, I'm always forever happy:) to help you with anything here on the forum anytime & I'll always forever care & support you my dear friend RefixnarcisM:heart: :hug:'s and thanks for letting me that the folder that is missing is a folder in your laptop, i just realized that i forgot to add that word called "folder" in the very first line of my comments above yours, my bad:( I'm sorry, & I'm glad to hear that you have another back up copy of all those files on your PC my dear:heart: , I hope everything goes well when you get a chance to copy them files from your other computer and move them to your laptop and Aww it's alright if you don't remember if you actually deleted it or not, as long as you have another backup copy of them files you will be able to copy them to your laptop again & I'm sorry i sincerely apologies if used the wrong words in my comments, I wasn't been rude at all, there are a few words in the English language that i don't know the proper meaning of them at all, I hope you don't get upset nor offended with me on what i just said :hug:'s & thanks for letting me know that there's no files in your laptop's Recycle Bin my dear:heart: and me too i don't know what the cause is either, but if you do come across and find out what the cause was could you let me know so that it does happen to me as well. :hug: And that's alright you're always welcome anytime, I'm always happy:) to help you & provided you with links and solutions to solving problems with computers anytime and thanks I will have a great evening now, & I hope you have a nice Day & I hope you have a great night too where you are now & I'll talk to you again soon, u take extra care of yourself my dear:heart: Yours Sincerely:heart: CP101:cheers: