• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you sad today?

H

Haplo

Stop learning, drink one beer, go early to bed and don't worry, all the very best:thumbs up:

1. I haven't opened the books in two days, a quick check tomorrow morning and then it's all a matter of luck in getting the easy questions...
  2. I don't drink...
  3. I don't know, nervousness will probably keep me awake a lot...
  4. Worrying and being nervous is something that it's too easy for my own good...

Despite the list, thanks....

Rebel7

Ni lo intentes!
Reaction score
  1. I haven't opened the books in two days, a quick check tomorrow morning and then it's all a matter of luck in getting the easy questions...
  2. I don't drink...
  4. Worrying and being nervous is something that it's too easy for my own good...

I revised like that for exams., only a few hours before! Fresh in the morning but i make sure i sleep at night. Don't wanna sleep during exams!
uhm..drinking calms nervousness.., so does music. Keep the nervousness in check.
GoodLuck.

H

Haplo

I revised like that for exams., only a few hours before! Fresh in the morning but i make sure i sleep at night. Don't wanna sleep during exams!
uhm..drinking calms nervousness.., so does music. Keep the nervousness in check.
GoodLuck.

Before an exam you can usually find us revising all those doubts that suddenly come up, it takes at least an hour for everyone to finish, but at least it's a funny sight: up to 60-70 people (someone is always missing), with their noses on the books, crowding a whole corridor of the faculty...

Alcohol is something I really avoid, while music is something I love listening...

Thanks, luck is always needed, especially to have the exam start on time, this teacher is always late...

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
  2. I don't drink...

Good luck! :thumbs up::thumbs up:

C

Casanova

2. I don't drink...

Being nervous is good and natural before an exam, just don't let your nerves overpower you :D But I am positive you'll do well. I do have faith in you mate

Lotus69

Reaction score
My boss is leaving soon, and I have to assume most of her work......no extra pay, but all that stress!

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
My boss is leaving soon, and I have to assume most of her work......no extra pay, but all that stress!

Yea that's life, but if your boss is a good boss he cares for you if you are away, so think about it...:)

btcollect

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
  2. I don't drink...

Again... you must overcome the nervousness or at least the sleeplessness and get plenty of rest... another way to sleep well is masturbation... more than once as needed
:cheers:

H

Haplo

Again... you must overcome the nervousness or at least the sleeplessness and get plenty of rest... another way to sleep well is masturbation... more than once as needed
:cheers:

The nervousness will remain until I get the results, while the sleeplessness can be solved easily: I'm going to sleep soon, and I will sleep, perhaps not that nicely but I will...

And I've already done it, for today it's enough...:p

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
The nervousness will remain until I get the results, while the sleeplessness can be solved easily: I'm going to sleep soon, and I will sleep, perhaps not that nicely but I will...

And I've already done it, for today it's enough...:p

good night and good luck from heart:thumbs up:;), I'm experienced...., so sleep well:)

RuG

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Love is one big illusion that I should forget.

BigBenni

Super Vip, Gentle Giant
Reaction score
I think the most sad thing today is that people became unimportant. Mostly you are treated like a number and that makes me even angry. I think nobody should forget that we are human beings and no computer files etc...!!!

cavonzia

Reaction score
got a really bad dream that meake me really2 mad in my dream...
glad that it's just a dream

retro2263

Reaction score
i really dislike the way people treat each other. it's a fact your not going to like everyone you come in contact with, but we can still be polite at least.

cavonzia

Reaction score
wake up 3 hours late than usual,damn
my alarm messed up

H

Haplo

I have to do the second part of last week's exam tomorrow, but I'm less nervous than the other time, the big problem is that I don't know for sure the time, since 85 oral exams in 8 hours are physically impossible...

And... My pc doesn't work anymore, seems like a big, bad virus... Which means that I don't know when I can be online on GH, now I'm online because I'm on a different computer and connection after arriving to the town where my uni is located... I can get online in my hometown, but on a free, public wireless, so it'd be better to avoid gay sites, the username for that net is also my brother's...

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Again good luck to you...in any case.....:thumbs up: