• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you sad today?

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Not so much sad as frigging furious with those bastards at Micro soft and their auto updates!!!!

"Here's a new version of the Edge Browser for you" (whether you want it or not) they proclaim - "here's all the great new stuff it can do they say"......

....but they don't say " Oh by the way we have added a new sidebar on the rhs AND a new "Discover "button in the top righthand corner, just where everyone was used to having the three dots for the menu (...) and this new button not only activates the annoying side bar AND a fly menu even if you only hover the cursor accidentaly any where near it. And to make matters worse they haven't given a Hide/Show option or a "Remove" option... and even when it opens the menu & sidebar when just hovering over the button moving the cursor away doesn't result in them going - we now have to actively go and close them down

After about 45 mins searching the tech forums it seems there are a couple of tweaks to completely remove this fucking unwanted distraction - but it means playing around with registry codes/settings or making script changes to the shortcut application targets - but I'll read through them again tomorrow when I'm not so tired.

btw - it doesn't seem to have been added to the "In Private" version of the browser so that is a way to avoid it.

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
It's a pretty nice day here, only 20 deg C but no breeze and lots of sunshine so I thought I'd go and stretch my legs and get some fresh air. My usual route takes me past a playing field where there is one of those outdoor combined 5-a-side football/basketball courts but even though it's a Sunday, a Bank Holiday Weekend for the King's Coronation, and nice weather were there any cute twinks running and jumping with tight fitting jogging bottoms and their shirts off exposing their abs glistening with sweat? NO. -- And when I approached the river I could hear splashing and other noise. Was it cute guys who had stripped down to their boxers and gone in to mess around in the refreshing cool water, resulting in much exposed skin and wet cotton clinging to every subtle curve and bulge? NO............. just 2 labradors and a spaniel.

What is wrong with people these days????

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
It's a pretty nice day here, only 20 deg C but no breeze and lots of sunshine so I thought I'd go and stretch my legs and get some fresh air. My usual route takes me past a playing field where there is one of those outdoor combined 5-a-side football/basketball courts but even though it's a Sunday, a Bank Holiday Weekend for the King's Coronation, and nice weather were there any cute twinks running and jumping with tight fitting jogging bottoms and their shirts off exposing their abs glistening with sweat? NO. -- And when I approached the river I could hear splashing and other noise. Was it cute guys who had stripped down to their boxers and gone in to mess around in the refreshing cool water, resulting in much exposed skin and wet cotton clinging to every subtle curve and bulge? NO............. just 2 labradors and a spaniel.

What is wrong with people these days????
Horrible - no one there to sweeten the day! Contact the press, the TV and so on! Don't let that be as normal! ;)

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
I have an appointment this afternoon in a nearby city and was going to take the opportunity to get an early train and have a couple of hours checking out the shops for one or two items I want but when checking the train timetable website earlier I find that they have cancelled the 09:00am train and the 09:55am. Bastards!! So I will have to get the 10:55am instead, I'll still make my appointment but no shopping. At least I didn't walk to the station for the early train only to be told "Sorry it's cancelled, you'll have to wait for 2 hours"

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Yes! A tornado strikes the town of Ilirska Bistrica 2 days ago...and now this!

Hard to understand how we can have this constant shit "summer" weather 😠
We've had a lot of rain in Malungsfors during July. Three weeks ago we had 50 millimeters rain in one day and I thought that was a lot and too much - but that's not much compared to what you could be expecting soon... I'm thinking about you and hoping for the best... Let's keep in touch. :oops:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Really it is a very wiggy summer this year. Here in Berlin we too have rain nearly every day and storm - but nothing compared to the scenario you have written. I hope and pray that you will be spared from this severe weather and that no one in your country will lose his life or property. 🙏

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
When will the weather finally give us a break?! 🤔

Total rainfall (mm) in the last 10 (!) hours

Due to prolonged downpours, which are expected to cause further rises and overflows of watercourses, the Slovenian Environment Agency has issued a red warning for north-eastern, north-western and central Slovenia, which is valid until midnight today.

The worst is yet to come! 😱

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

Due to prolonged downpours, which are expected to cause further rises and overflows of watercourses, the Slovenian Environment Agency has issued a red warning for north-eastern, north-western and central Slovenia, which is valid until midnight today.

The worst is yet to come! 😱My sympathies. Here in UK the second half of June and all of July has been pretty lousy weather - cold & windy with lots and lots of rain but thankfully not in the quantities that would trigger flood warnings (yet). Looking at the forecast we might see some sunshine next Thursday.

My sympathies. Here in UK the second half of June and all of July has been pretty lousy weather - cold & windy with lots and lots of rain but thankfully not in the quantities that would trigger flood warnings (yet). Looking at the forecast we might see some sunshine in 10 days time.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score

The worst is yet to come! 😱
OMG Haiducii what horrible pictures. I hope with all of my heart that you are not living in this region. My heart is with you!

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
OMG Haiducii what horrible pictures. I hope with all of my heart that you are not living in this region. My heart is with you!
If I remember correctly, haiducii lives in north-eastern Slovenia (unless I'm getting my geography wrong) , so I'm afraid he and his family will get enormous amounts of rain soon... This is really scary...:eek:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hey guys, your words of encouragement and prayers have meant the world to me during this time. Thanks!

I'm safe and sound...thanks god, my home wasn't flooded....

By the way, avarage yearly rainfall in Slovenia is a little over 1000 mm. And than in a few hours 200 mm!

I've seen many floods in Slovenia in my lifetime, but I've never seen almost the whole country being under water.

It's the apocalypse.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hey guys, your words of encouragement and prayers have meant the world to me during this time. Thanks!

By the way, avarage yearly rainfall in Slovenia is a little over 1000 mm. And than in a few hours 200 mm!

I've seen many floods in Slovenia in my lifetime, but I've never seen almost the whole country being under water.

It's the apocalypse.

Good to hear you're okay. Here in Uk we have just had the arrival of Storm Antonio, bringing strong winds and heavy rain - but nothing like the amounts you have suffered, just 50 to 65mm in places but wind gusts up to 65/75 mph (105/120kph) and only 12 deg C... totally unseasonal weather though.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Good to hear you're okay. Here in Uk we have just had the arrival of Storm Antonio, bringing strong winds and heavy rain - but nothing like the amounts you have suffered, just 50 to 65mm in places but wind gusts up to 65/75 mph (105/120kph) and only 12 deg C... totally unseasonal weather though
I heard on TV yesterday that in the UK, temperatures have plunged by half from last year.

There's no doubt that this is a summer of extreme weather conditions, from high temperatures to excessive rain and winds, all over the Europe.

Let's hope the weather gets better soon. ;)

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score

It's the apocalypse.

Thank God that you're OK!!! That's what makes me happy today!!! :)

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
I heard on TV yesterday that in the UK, temperatures have plunged by half from last year.

There's no doubt that this is a summer of extreme weather conditions, from high temperatures to excessive rain and winds, all over the Europe.

Let's hope the weather gets better soon. ;)

On the radio this morning the weatherman actually began the forecast with the words "Well you could be forgiven for thinking it's October....."