• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you sad today?

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
This advert must be judged a great success. It has done what it is required to, it has stuck in your memory. Not only that but it has become a topic of conversation.
Bingo! Result!
If they had instead spent the 30 seconds telling us about the advanced transmission system, none of the above would have happened.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
This advert must be judged a great success. It has done what it is required to, it has stuck in your memory. Not only that but it has become a topic of conversation.
Bingo! Result!
If they had instead spent the 30 seconds telling us about the advanced transmission system, none of the above would have happened.

Well up to a point, but it has failed in that I couldn't tell you which make of car it was...and if it had given details of the transmission my post would have been in "What made you happy today":rofl::thumbs up:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Vienna shooting

I love visiting Vienna, because it's really close to the place where I live...I've always had a special place in my heart for Vienna.

I believe this happened right around the Schwedenplatz U-Bahn station. I had been there tons of times...To be honest, I would have never imagined something like this to happen in Vienna!

This shit makes me sad, but also angry as hell. :(

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score

I love visiting Vienna, because it's really close to the place where I live...I've always had a special place in my heart for Vienna.

I believe this happened right around the Schwedenplatz U-Bahn station. I had been there tons of times...To be honest, I would have never imagined something like this to happen in Vienna!

This shit makes me sad, but also angry as hell. :(

You've told me that Vienna is like your second home town - I fully understand that you're both sad and angry. :(:(

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hello my dear friend - I'll press both of my thumbs very hard that your mom will be ok in the near future. :heart:

I'm chiming in with Shelter and slimjim - hoping for your mothers recovery.:praying:

M

manolitorr

my mother still hospital, but im negative (good news), means not was me who infected her

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
my mother still hospital, but im negative (good news), means not was me who infected her

It's good that you're negative, and once more I'm hoping for your mums speedy recovery!!! Hope is what we've got - and good friends to think about us!!! :big hug:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
The Greatest robbery ever in music history

The Weeknd is the first artist to ever rank at #1 on the Billboard 200, Hot 100, Artist 100, Hot 100 Songwriters and Hot 100 Producers charts simultaneously.

The Weeknd's strongest record After Hours has broken the record for most pre-saves in 4pple music history. It has surpassed 3.2 billion streams on 5potify! After Hours is one of five albums to spend at least four total weeks at No.1 on Billboard 200 since 2018.

It makes no sense. He is the artist of the year by every definition and criteria. Critical and commercial. One of the most successful songs and albums of ever, inspired countless artists today with his sound...

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score

The Weeknd is the first artist to ever rank at #1 on the Billboard 200, Hot 100, Artist 100, Hot 100 Songwriters and Hot 100 Producers charts simultaneously.

The Weeknd's strongest record After Hours has broken the record for most pre-saves in 4pple music history. It has surpassed 3.2 billion streams on 5potify! After Hours is one of five albums to spend at least four total weeks at No.1 on Billboard 200 since 2018.

It makes no sense. He is the artist of the year by every definition and criteria. Critical and commercial. One of the most successful songs and albums of ever, inspired countless artists today with his sound...

Things that can make me sad and angry X_X~X(

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Recently I have been having problems with my processor running slow on start-up with the only way around it to re-start the laptop. I kept checking the auto-updater but found "no notifications". However checking the AMD website it turns out there have been several updates so I decided to re-install the updater - that worked and it updated the software for the Ryzen 5 chip and the Vega 8 graphics card :thumbs up::)....

...BUT in re-installing it wiped all my customised settings for lockscreen; notification area; start; folder style, colours and themes for taskbar; action centre; window borders etc etc so I had to spend about an hour resetting everything ~X(~X(X_XX_X

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Recently I have been having problems with my processor running slow on start-up with the only way around it to re-start the laptop. I kept checking the auto-updater but found "no notifications". However checking the AMD website it turns out there have been several updates so I decided to re-install the updater - that worked and it updated the software for the Ryzen 5 chip and the Vega 8 graphics card :thumbs up::)....

...BUT in re-installing it wiped all my customised settings for lockscreen; notification area; start; folder style, colours and themes for taskbar; action centre; window borders etc etc so I had to spend about an hour resetting everything ~X(~X(X_XX_X

When computers functions as they should it's great, but when it doesn't it's so damn annoying...:(

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
When computers functions as they should it's great, but when it doesn't it's so damn annoying...:(

Oh yeah, and that was the extra aggro - it should be straightforward to reset the preferences but when you follow the procedures you find options are greyed-out so you cannot choose them, then you have to do a bit of digging around to find the way to "un-grey" the choices - and then start all over again! ~X(~X(

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'ts cold wet and windy and I walked into town only to find none of what I wanted was available ~X(X_X:(

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Oh yeah, and that was the extra aggro - it should be straightforward to reset the preferences but when you follow the procedures you find options are greyed-out so you cannot choose them, then you have to do a bit of digging around to find the way to "un-grey" the choices - and then start all over again! ~X(~X(

Although this was a pain in the arse the software updater seems to have done the job (crossed fingers) and the cores now fire up with 3000+ MHz instead of the 399 MHz I was sometimes getting. :thumbs up::)

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'ts cold wet and windy and I walked into town only to find none of what I wanted was available ~X(X_X:(

I guess you didn't want the cold wet and windy weather either? But isn't that typically English weather? ;):D

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
I guess you didn't want the cold wet and windy weather either? But isn't that typically English weather? ;):D

This time of year yes. Okay so maybe at other times of the year, e.g between April and October :eek:X_X:rofl:

The other thing is this morning I should have done this

and in about 5 hrs I should be doing this

Skip the 1st 3 mins (it's just ocean)... and note the huge terminal building complex!

Last edited: