• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you sad today?

portugal10

Reaction score
I'm sad that I have to go to work to be abused by cretinous assholes panic buying all of our stock:no:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'm sad that I have to go to work to be abused by cretinous assholes panic buying all of our stock:no:

In this critical situation the Government is limiting many of our civil rights - why this problem cannot be forbidden? I think these "cretinous assholes", from which you are telling here, are worse than the whole Covid-19-thing!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Earlier today my laptop went into sleep mode as I hadn't been using it for a while. The problem was that when I logged back in it had changed the themes; background; wallpaper as well as the colours for the taskbar; window borders and title bars.X_XX_X~X(~X(~X(

So I had a fun 30 mins working out how to change them all back again!

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Earlier today my laptop went into sleep mode as I hadn't been using it for a while. The problem was that when I logged back in it had changed the themes; background; wallpaper as well as the colours for the taskbar; window borders and title bars.X_XX_X~X(~X(~X(

You can always blame the fuckin' Corona-shit :D:D:D

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score

How is that possible? How can a laptop develop a life of its own? :?

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
How is that possible? How can a laptop develop a life of its own? :?

I have no idea. Somehow it must have triggered the "return all settings to defaults"... my lungs got a good work out though as I sat there shouting and swearing at it :rofl:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I have no idea. Somehow it must have triggered the "return all settings to defaults"... my lungs got a good work out though as I sat there shouting and swearing at it :rofl:

Something I can and will truly understand. That will be the moment you want to kill this bastard laptop - isn't it? X_X

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
Please don't kill your laptops and other electronic devices. Be gentle with them. They have feelings too.
Actualy they don't. But if you treat them as if they do, they last longer. Same goes for your car. It even works when applied to boyfriends.

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
A thought slimjim. Maybe the laptop is a few years old and has a run down cmos battery. These are the ones that look like a 10p coin, as used in remote controls. If you can enter bios settings at power up, there is a pc health setting which shows the battery voltage. It should be 3volts, if it is much lower the battery is showing it's age. They are easy to replace but the hard bit is getting the case apart so the dog can see the rabbit. A pc shop will do this in ten minutes, if you can find one that is still open.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Interesting. Just done a bit of googling on cmos battery too.

My laptop is about a year old and the time and clock are spot on but I will (if I remember) do a BIOS check to be sure.

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
I doubt it is the little battery. They usually last around 10 years.
I had those same "symptoms" you mentioned when Windows did a MASSIVE update around 2 months ago to their new version.
Yer well annoying had to put themes back to how I had them and background to a plain colour blue

Bring back Windows XP all is fogiven :)

YOYO

PS. Im still using XP on one of my PC's! SHHHH!

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
What makes me sad?
This Easter ... it makes me very sad! The first time in my life we have to celebrate Easter without our parents and our siblings. My father will be totally alone - it is not allowed to us to visit him. We are privileged and have an house and garden. My siblings are living in normal flats (my brother without a balcony). The temperatures are rising in the next days up to 20 or 25 °C and we have to sit in our houses and flats. We cannot meet friends. It is strictly forbidden to sit in a park on a bench or on the gras. A young man has been out in a park and was reading all alone in the sun on a park-bench a book - for this crime he has to pay now 200,00 €.

"Happy" Easter Holidays to all of you!!!!

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'm sure you're right yoyo, it won't be that if it's only one year old, I'm used to working with more 'mature' equipment, XP still rules, it's just about getting nicely run in by now. Like falling apart old shoes that are the most comfortable to wear.

tommeczek

Reaction score
today is the first time in my life when i'll be without my family and friends during Passover. it will be difficult. but.... Chag Pesach Sameach who celebrates :)

Last edited: