• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you sad today?

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
Here is a thought to make you sad.
In the present health catastrophe, some of us will die. Statistically it is not likely to be you, inevitably it will be someone who is known here. One day they will stop posting, you will never hear from them again and you will never find out why. All that is left is silence.

My thoughts are grim at this time because I am reminded of waistingmytime.

Do you remember what a gigantic contribution he made to this forum? He posted every day for years and then two years ago everything stopped.
I will never know what happened to my friend. I will never get the chance to tell him how much I miss him, nor get the chance to say goodbye.
I won't forget you, David.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Here is a thought to make you sad.
In the present health catastrophe, some of us will die. Statistically it is not likely to be you, inevitably it will be someone who is known here. One day they will stop posting, you will never hear from them again and you will never find out why. All that is left is silence.

My thoughts are grim at this time because I am reminded of waistingmytime.

Do you remember what a gigantic contribution he made to this forum? He posted every day for years and then two years ago everything stopped.
I will never know what happened to my friend. I will never get the chance to tell him how much I miss him, nor get the chance to say goodbye.
I won't forget you, David.

waistingmytime was a dear friend of mine and I do remember his many many many interesting and valuable contributions. I'm pretty certain that I'm not the only one who will help dargelos in remembering David.

A line from Shakespeare's sonnet 146 springs to mind: "So shalt thou feed on Death, that feeds on men..."

Arctictwin

Reaction score
Just received news that my gym is closing all of its locations in the metroplex permanently :-(.

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
Just received news that my gym is closing all of its locations in the metroplex permanently :-(.

My gym closed a month ago...and then continued to bill the members. No option to cancel or suspend your membership.
This is the big health club in Boston, New York, Philly, and Washington D. C.

There was an uproar, of course. Negative media, lawsuits, government inquiries.

They have since relented. Everyone gets suspended billing and a big hug.

Last edited:

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Days ago there was a great appreciation for "system relevant" people in corona times (doctors, nurses, sellers, police, firefighters etc. etc.)
.... with many gratitude attestions, financial support and so on, how long will this last.....
what about the society after this pandemic?...I think nothing will change... so sad :thinking:

Last edited:

rohit055

Reaction score
Days ago there was a great appreciation for "system relevant" people in corona times (docotors, nurses, sellers, police, firefighters etc. etc.)
.... with many gratitude attestions, financial support and so on, how long will this last.....
what about the society after this pandemic?...I think nothing will change... so sad :thinking:

Seriously m sad from few days due to corona. Every day i woke up i first check worldometer for cases hoping everyday it should get better but it isnt . Everyday new cases new patients , every min someone dying somewhere. M still waiting when would it stop.

But at the same time m little happier too, Coz much much much more peoples are recovering then dying.M happy too due to nature, pollution decreased too much thn ever, animals started to live happily.:):)

Whatever just stay safe :):)

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Seriously m sad from few days due to corona. Every day i woke up i first check worldometer for cases hoping everyday it should get better but it isnt . Everyday new cases new patients , every min someone dying somewhere. M still waiting when would it stop.

But at the same time m little happier too, Coz much much much more peoples are recovering then dying.M happy too due to nature, pollution decreased too much thn ever, animals started to live happily.:):)

Whatever just stay safe :):)

U too man

rendang

Reaction score
Mu attempt at cutting my own hair (we still have no barbers) failed miserably. I have ended up doing a "skin head" with the clippers.... Either that or a woolly hat for a month...

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
Mu attempt at cutting my own hair (we still have no barbers) failed miserably. I have ended up doing a "skin head" with the clippers.... Either that or a woolly hat for a month...

There is a time, soon after a skin crop, when the hair starts to grow again. That new fresh hair look is hot and it feels so masculine. Bet you get some new admirers asking for a date.

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
Not knowing what’s next relating to Covid

I'd say you are better off not knowing. If you knew what was coming next, you'd never get any sleep. Live in the moment, enjoy today, tomorrow might be worse.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Not sad but FUCKING ANGRY!!!!~X(~X(~X:)angry::angry::angry:

Those bastards at Microsoft have forced a new version of the Edge browser on everyone packaged up with the latest Win10 update. It's a "chromium-style" which I don't particularly like. So now instead of opening a sub-folder in my favourites e,g "Shopping" and being able to open multiple sites in new tabs once I click on the first one all the sub lists shut down and you have to go back to the "parent folder" and click through again to open a second website.... Not happy!! And all my previously set colour themes have re-set to their default and it won't give me the all of the choices I had before:angry::angry::angry:

Last edited:

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Have to go back to work tomorrow, and know the company I work for has put absolutely no protection in for us. Their management are all safe working at home. They dont care about us been an external contractor working for them

YOYO

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Have to go back to work tomorrow, and know the company I work for has put absolutely no protection in for us. Their management are all safe working at home. They dont care about us been an external contractor working for them

YOYO

Wow .... what's that for an employer??? :angry:
I started as well today with my office again. But I've in the restrooms and in the kitchen sanitizers and for all my employees face masks (but with nearly 30°C now it is very hard to wear them!)

Nonetheless all have been happy to come to the office again and to have their regular working life back again. :thumbs up:

Kendrick

Reaction score
Yesterday I had an skip-day for my college tasks because my headache was disturbing me, so I've decided to sleep early and work today.
That pain is still there, ugh. It's cold here, and everyone in this building is using their paraffin heaters; that smell is killing me.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Let’s hope 2021 treats us better

b556dda2280.jpg

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
We will get live music back but it will never be same again.
The best way to see a band is in the scrum, squashed up against the stage, with the intense noise and the intense heat. If the show is really good, shirts will have come off so that when the house lights come up, everybody picks a random t shirt off the floor and you go home in somebody else's sweat soaked shirt. Happy happy days but inconceivable now.
Security is going to be so tight, the punters won't even dare move an inch in their disinfected seats.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well car ads on TV have been crap for a long time - telling us almost nothing about the features or technical data; just lots of small print on the screen about the monthly payment and 0% interest! But now it's just got even worse - there is a new ad here in the UK (probably worldwide too) where approx. 95% of the ad is taken up with a woman in a leotard doing acrobatics down the middle of a city street and then right at the end she is suddenly in the car which drives off....fucking awful pointless advert!!! ~X(~X(~X(

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well car ads on TV have been crap for a long time - telling us almost nothing about the features or technical data; just lots of small print on the screen about the monthly payment and 0% interest! But now it's just got even worse - there is a new ad here in the UK (probably worldwide too) where approx. 95% of the ad is taken up with a woman in a leotard doing acrobatics down the middle of a city street and then right at the end she is suddenly in the car which drives off....fucking awful pointless advert!!! ~X(~X(~X(

Perhaps you haven't understand the ad - they didn't want to sell the car but THE WOMAN! :pp:p

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score

Well, I'd say that this show that the ad business is still a fiercely heteronormative and sexist business - men buy the cars and the car buying men are always hetero, i.e. men more interesting in oogling nearly naked women than actually getting info on the car...;)