• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you sad today?

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
And it's not just "real criminals" hoping to profit - have you seen the price for face masks or hand gel on ebay!!!:eek::eek::eek:X_XX_X

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
And it's not just "real criminals" hoping to profit - have you seen the price for face masks or hand gel on ebay!!!:eek::eek::eek:X_XX_X

This is what happens in a society that worships at the altar of money. :(

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I have closed my office from today until further notice to the protection of my staff. We are working in home office - I hope it will operate. I hate home office because I miss the atmosphere of the real office. But ......

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
I have closed my office from today until further notice to the protection of my staff. We are working in home office - I hope it will operate. I hate home office because I miss the atmosphere of the real office. But ......

I think that's a wise desicion, showing that you care about you staff!!! :big hug:

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
Some of those who have now opted for working from home during the c19 panic will realise the many advantages that homeworking brings. So, Shelter, when, in the not too distant future, your office is open again, you may find some staff who are reluctant to return to the traditional commute/office/commute way of life.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Some of those who have now opted for working from home during the c19 panic will realise the many advantages that homeworking brings. So, Shelter, when, in the not too distant future, your office is open again, you may find some staff who are reluctant to return to the traditional commute/office/commute way of life.

C'mon, he'll just offer the reluctant a free blow-job!!! ;)

(OK, baaaad lousy joke - but I couldn't resist. Please don't hate the bad joker...X_X )

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
Shelter will like your idea, gorgik, but his husband, not so much.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Just now not so much time ---- but I'll answer later this day! -:)

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
C'mon, he'll just offer the reluctant a free blow-job!!! ;)

(OK, baaaad lousy joke - but I couldn't resist. Please don't hate the bad joker...X_X )

Well and now here I am. Yes Gorgik, Dargelos is totally right: I would like your idea. But there is only a little obstacle - all of my staff are straight. And I don't know if they would accept my friendly offer to give them a blow-job so that they are working again IN the office. :thinking: But perhaps I'm wrong and they would like it - I mean a good blow-job (and I know I'm good in it :p!) is nothing to sneeze at - or?!

But Dargelos, you are again right with your objection and your question if my husband will like it. I think NOOOOOO! So I must reprobate this well-meant proposal of Gorgik and hope they will find back their way to the office again.:thinking::thinking::thinking:

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well and now here I am. Yes Gorgik, Dargelos is totally right: I would like your idea. But there is only a little obstacle - all of my staff are straight. And I don't know if they would accept my friendly offer to give them a blow-job so that they are working again IN the office. :thinking: But perhaps I'm wrong and they would like it - I mean a good blow-job (and I know I'm good in it :p!) is nothing to sneeze at - or?!

But Dargelos, you are again right with your objection and your question if my husband will like it. I think NOOOOOO! So I must reprobate this well-meant proposal of Gorgik and hope they will find back their way to the office again.:thinking::thinking::thinking:

If there's anything I learned early on in life, it's that what young men SAY that they want and desire, and what they want and desire IN ACTION can be two very different things - so don't be TOO sure about who would and who wouldn't like a blow-job!!! ;):rofl:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
If there's anything I learned early on in life, it's that what young men SAY that they want and desire, and what they want and desire IN ACTION can be two very different things - so don't be TOO sure about who would and who wouldn't like a blow-job!!! ;):rofl:

So you think I should try????? :p But that would mean for me :butslap: in a very, very hard way from my husband. How dare you, he would cite the holy Greta - so I don't dare! :blushing::p:)

pete123

Reaction score
The ww virus attacks, it is horrible yet fascinating at the same time

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
So you think I should try????? :p But that would mean for me :butslap: in a very, very hard way from my husband. How dare you, he would cite the holy Greta - so I don't dare! :blushing::p:)

Of course I'm not arguing for getting you into trouble with your husband...

Remember I just started out making a bad joke...

...but on the other hand I do think that there's too much "label fundamentalism" in contemporary society...

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
The environmental cost of mass tourism

Lake Bled these days

We fu**ed up the healthy balance, we deserve it.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Of course I'm not arguing for getting you into trouble with your husband...

Remember I just started out making a bad joke...

...but on the other hand I do think that there's too much "label fundamentalism" in contemporary society...

My dear friend, I know you are more than right - as ever!!!!! p:p

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Large earthquake hits Zagreb

A strong earthquake has shaken Croatia and its capital, causing widespread damage and panic. People were awoken just before 06.30 on Sunday 22 March by violent tremors.

Horrible. Woke me up. The strongest one I have ever felt...

The coronavirus pandemic, an earthquake...what else is coming!? :(

Stay strong Croatia!

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
I should stop reading the news because it's too depressing

I wish this was fake news X_X

I'm a news junkie and I fully realise how bad it is for the psyche and am trying to wean myself away. I'm not doing very well...

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I wish this was fake news X_X

I'm a news junkie and I fully realise how bad it is for the psyche and am trying to wean myself away. I'm not doing very well...

Thats the problem atm. Stay strong, stay hat home....

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
So some of the premier league football club here in the UK are saying how badly hit they will be now the season has been cancelled (fair enough they will loose gate money; food & drink sales etc) BUT whilst they are continuing to pay the players their huge weekly salaries of anywhere from £50,000 to a whopping £200,000 per week they are furloughing most of the "back-room" staff, on much, much lower salaries so that they can take advantage of the govt. scheme to pay 80% of salaries (which was developed to help small firms from going bust during this crisis).

So these super rich clubs are getting the UK tax payer to stump up for wages which they can surely afford to pay themselves - and these backroom staff will not get their full wages .... shameful

Compare this to Barcelona whose players will take a 70% pay cut during the coronavirus pandemic and make additional contributions to ensure non-sporting staff receive full wages. Also Juventus players and manager Maurizio Sarri agreed to freeze their pay for four months at the weekend. German sides Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund, have also agreed to take pay cuts.

Last edited: