• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you sad today?

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score

In the month of December, when most of newspapers by homeless people are sold, representing for many the only source of survival, Hofer (the operating name of the supermarket chain Aldi in Austria and Slovenia) decides to forbid selling them in front of their shops. Disgusting disgusting disgusting social cleaning, exposing the poorest to starvation.

Kralji Ulice (Kings of the Streeets) is a Slovenian humanitarian non-profit organisation promoting the social inclusion and destigmatisation of homeless people, established in 2005. The organisation strives to prevent homelessness and break down the social exclusion that homeless people face. The organisation unifies people and creates a sense of community.

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, just like the ones I used to know... :dreaming:

I have the same dream...:dreaming::dreaming::dreaming:

But we live in dark times & humanity seems to be on the wane...:(:(:(

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
Charles Dickens wrote about this kind of heartlessness nearly two hundred years ago;

It looks as if there are a lot of people who would like the world to turn backwards towards Dickensian times instead of forward to a happy future.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Got this email

James Arthur postpones rest of European tour (incl. tonight show in Vienna :( )
after undergoing surgery for mystery illness...

Sad to hear that but I hope he will be back to full health very soon

suchat13

Reaction score
My love pass away by liver cancer. Already 1 month pass but still sad deep in my heart.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
My love pass away by liver cancer. Already 1 month pass but still sad deep in my heart.

Oh my dear that is a horror news. May I offer you my sincere condolences for your terrible loss. No one can take away your heartache but feel hugged by myself and I think from all friends here on GH. All my love to you!

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Oh my dear that is a horror news. May I offer you my sincere condolences for your terrible loss. No one can take away your heartache but feel hugged by myself and I think from all friends here on GH. All my love to you!

Count me in!!!

All my sincere condolences to suchat13 :big hug:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

From me too :hug:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score

There is no hurting, no suffering, and no pain in Heaven. While you grieve his physical loss, please be comforted by the fact that he is in a far better place now. My deepest condolences.

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
My 15 years and 10 month old faithfull companion, small münsterländer well trained pointer and gun dog is no longer with me, my veterynary had to put her to sleep,
heart disease, I reported before, really a relief for both of us....
Thx. I could do this....

Now I am retired and have time and leisure a new pointer and gun dog, my third small münsterländer came into my life....
I will report in the "what makes u happy today" thread....

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Yesterday evening...

People are fighting over food!

I wish this was a sick joke rather than the truth...:worried:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Not just food …. there are some ytube clips about shopper stampedes for toilet rolls!!!

It might make some (but not much) sense if COVID-19 caused severe diarrhoea but really - even if it did who needs to by 50; 60 even 75+ toilet rolls in one go.:eek::eek::eek:

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Not just food …. there are some ytube clips about shopper stampedes for toilet rolls!!!

It might make some (but not much) sense if COVID-19 caused severe diarrhoea but really - even if it did who needs to by 50; 60 even 75+ toilet rolls in one go.:eek::eek::eek:

I mean scared people can start behaving like real nutbags - which can become a lot more dangerous than COVID-19... :eek::eek::eek::(:worried:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Just in the moment it is only a rumor - but it said that Germany will close on Monday the borders (how they will do that?????) little shops, bars, clubs, perhaps restaurants shall be closed. Only supermarkets and pharmacies shall be open. This is not a "pandemie" it is a "Apocalypse". The time will come when people on the street will kill a person who just was sneezing!

tommeczek

Reaction score
Poland will close borders in the night Saturday/Sunday. only pharmacies, shops with food will be open – announced Polish PM two hrs ago

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well the BBC is reporting that Denmark, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Malta, Ukraine, Pakistan and Hong Kong have all announced travel restrictions and/or quarantine measures today (Italy had already imposed restrictions) and Spain has declared an official "state of emergency"

So does this mean the end of the world is nigh …. or is it just sensible governments taking appropriate steps to protect the electorate population????? I wish I knew!

So the question is - in the words of Dad's Army (the classic BBC sitcom) do we follow Corporal Jones?

or Private Frazer?????

Last edited:

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well the BBC is reporting that Denmark, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Malta, Ukraine, Pakistan and Hong Kong have all announced travel restrictions and/or quarantine measures today (Italy had already imposed restrictions) and Spain has declared an official "state of emergency"

So does this mean the end of the world is nigh …. or is it just sensible governments taking appropriate steps to protect the electorate population????? I wish I knew!

So the question is - in the words of Dad's Army (the classic BBC sitcom) do we follow Corporal Jones?

or Private Frazer?????

Remember that TS Eliot told us - in "The Hollow Men" - that the world will end not with a BANG but with a whimper...

...Well, that's something for us to interpret...

But I don't think that COVID-19 is the end of the world; if I remember correctly, the statistics I've seen recently (it's a pity I don't have I at hand) has show a pretty sharp decrease of new cases in China and South Korea which seems to be a positive response to the tough measures taken by regional medical authorities, including harsh regional quaranteen regulations.

So my positive interpretation of the harsh regulations recently announced in a number of European states is, that they're tryin to apply measures that have proven efficient in other parts of the world.

At least that what I hope...

lonelyboi

Reaction score
The fucking quarantine! It canceled my local LGBT support group. Now I'm even more miserable than before.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
A BBC webpage - "Coronavirus: How hackers are preying on fears of Covid-19"

I guess we should not be suprised that this is happening but the BBC is reporting several SCAM e.mails supposing to be either giving info on Covid19 cures; or a tax rebate from the government; or a bulleting from WHO or "donate to the CDC"....

.. and of course if you click on any of the links you end up with malware; keyloggers or requests to fill in all your banking details

http://anon.projectarchive.net/?http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-51838468

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
A BBC webpage - "Coronavirus: How hackers are preying on fears of Covid-19"

I guess we should not be suprised that this is happening but the BBC is reporting several SCAM e.mails supposing to be either giving info on Covid19 cures; or a tax rebate from the government; or a bulleting from WHO or "donate to the CDC"....

.. and of course if you click on any of the links you end up with malware; keyloggers or requests to fill in all your banking details

http://anon.projectarchive.net/?http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-51838468

The same here in Germany! Criminals are the first who want to make money out of this panic. So too such criminals who want to sell breathing masks (5 items for 600 Euros) and there are idiots who will buy this useless things. But as I could read now the police will intervene.