• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you sad today?

trencherman

Reaction score
What we know now

Two shootings: At least 31 people were killed over the weekend in mass shootings in Texas and Ohio.

El Paso: 22 people were killed in El Paso after a mass shooting on Saturday. Police said they found an anti-immigrant document espousing white nationalist and racist views, which they believe was written by the suspect. He may face hate crime charges in addition to capital murder charges.

Dayton: Another nine people were killed in a shooting in the Oregon District of Dayton, Ohio. The suspect in that shooting is dead.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
What we know now

Two shootings: At least 31 people were killed over the weekend in mass shootings in Texas and Ohio.

El Paso: 22 people were killed in El Paso after a mass shooting on Saturday. Police said they found an anti-immigrant document espousing white nationalist and racist views, which they believe was written by the suspect. He may face hate crime charges in addition to capital murder charges.

Dayton: Another nine people were killed in a shooting in the Oregon District of Dayton, Ohio. The suspect in that shooting is dead.

Again and again and again ..... when it will end? Horrible! X_XX_XX_X

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well in London, in another act of "random craziness" there was this. The child suffering a brain haemorrhage; fractured spine and broken bones in arms & legs. Police have said that there is no link between the suspect and the victim who was visiting London with his family. Other parents there at the time have said the 17yr old seemed to be stalking those with children.

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well in London, in another act of "random craziness" there was this. The child suffering a brain haemorrhage; fractured spine and broken bones in arms & legs. Police have said that there is no link between the suspect and the victim who was visiting London with his family. Other parents there at the time have said the 17yr old seemed to be stalking those with children.

OMG yes I've read it this morning in my newspaper. And the killer a 17 years old teenager. What happened to this people. What is in their heads - only hot air? And here in Germany (Frankfurt) a refugee has thrown an 8 year old boy and his mother ahead of an incoming train. Only the mother survived. X_XX_XX_X

A

Alatar

What we know now

And the Dayton Ohio Terrorist was ANTIFA.

Insanity knows no allegiance.

This though makes me even sadder.:( Crazy world.

A

Alatar

OMG yes I've read it this morning in my newspaper. And the killer a 17 years old teenager. What happened to this people. What is in their heads - only hot air? And here in Germany (Frankfurt) a refugee has thrown an 8 year old boy and his mother ahead of an incoming train. Only the mother survived. X_XX_XX_X

Sick, sick, sick.

The mother survived but the grief will last a life time.

That's the though that makes me sad.

Jase

Reaction score
What makes me sad today started yesterday...
It was a day that I knew was getting closer. So, I thought that I was mentally prepared for it; however, I was 100% completely wrong. After 13 wonderful (but not long enough) years, we had to say a final goodbye to Peanut, our rat terrier.

I miss him so much already, the house feels so empty and quiet without him following me around everywhere I went.

When looking up quotes for his urn inscription, this one just says it all...

"If tears could build a stairway, I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.
Forever loved, forever missed. "

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
What makes me sad today started yesterday...
It was a day that I knew was getting closer. So, I thought that I was mentally prepared for it; however, I was 100% completely wrong. After 13 wonderful (but not long enough) years, we had to say a final goodbye to Peanut, our rat terrier.

I miss him so much already, the house feels so empty and quiet without him following me around everywhere I went.

When looking up quotes for his urn inscription, this one just says it all...

"If tears could build a stairway, I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.
Forever loved, forever missed. "

Hi Jase - I really really will understand you and I will feel with you. But 13 years are are proud age and be happy to have all these wonderful memories of all these years with your Peanut.

I know that I will be full of tears if my Buddy will leave me one day.

But .... perhaps after a while .... a new Peanut?????

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Do you need a therapy???? :thinking:

Probably not..... but he did need this post (and 24 others) in order to post in the "request" section ;);) :thumbs up::thumbs up:

Last edited:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
that today becomes tomorrow's yesterday........

every day is a new opportunity. you can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again! c'est la vie. ;)

trencherman

Reaction score
Here's what Ralph Waldo Emerson, a person I hardly listen to, said about the matter:

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.”

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Here's what Ralph Waldo Emerson, a person I hardly listen to, said about the matter:

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.”

:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:
A very wise man!!!!

moosy

Reaction score
Sad & Disappointed

One of my closest friends is getting married next month and I can't go.

trencherman

Reaction score
A desperate person broke into my car and took what insignificant (for me) little things he found there, my driving glasses, old Rayban sunshade with blistered coating, forty year old tire gauge, an empty Bulgari cologne in the shape of a hockey puck that smells of rubber. I felt sad that there are unfortunate people in this world that would risk getting caught stealing these useless things.

Mardo

Banned
Reaction score
A desperate person broke into my car and took what insignificant (for me) little things he found there, my driving glasses, old Rayban sunshade with blistered coating, forty year old tire gauge, an empty Bulgari cologne in the shape of a hockey puck that smells of rubber. I felt sad that there are unfortunate people in this world that would risk getting caught stealing these useless things.

I am more inclined to worry about the unfortunate people who are terrorized by such thieves. You do realise that if he will do that to you he will just as easily break into the house of a 90yo granny living on her own. An 'easy mark'.

The main thing is you didn't happen upon him in the act, because you might have ended up being beaten to a pulp! X_X

Often when these things happen to us we start to experience Stockholm Syndrome. Even if you do not meet the criminal, you can still experience a lower level of the syndrome. If we think the person who did something bad/threatening to us is a nice and sweet guy deserving of immense sympathy, we feel less threatened and less anxious. It's a clever defense mechanism of the mind.