• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Movie you Watched ?

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
THE PROMISE a MUST SEE film about the genocide of the Armenian people in Turkey in 1914/15. A crime which will be denied by Turkey until today.

hhindd

Reaction score
Call Me by Your Name (2017 -film)

Elio (Timothée Chalamet), a seventeen-year-old Jewish American boy, lives in the Italian countryside with his parents (Michael Stuhlbarg and Amira Casar). His father, a professor of archaeology, invites an American Jewish graduate student, Oliver (Armie Hammer), to live with his family over the summer of 1983.

I was slowly pulled into this very stirring, sensual & beautifull coming of age movie that has emotion & intelligence. You might need the Kleenex for more than one reason! & with a soundtrack to match!

For a Gay Xmas Day to remember!p:p

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Elio (Timothée Chalamet), a seventeen-year-old Jewish American boy, lives in the Italian countryside with his parents (Michael Stuhlbarg and Amira Casar). His father, a professor of archaeology, invites an American Jewish graduate student, Oliver (Armie Hammer), to live with his family over the summer of 1983.

I was slowly pulled into this very stirring, sensual & beautifull coming of age movie that has emotion & intelligence. You might need the Kleenex for more than one reason! & with a soundtrack to match!

For a Gay Xmas Day to remember!p:p

:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Justice League.
The opening, Superman interviewed by those kid, something really odd about his chin... prosthetic?

funguy101

Reaction score
lLast Movie Watched

Joyful Noise with Dolly Parton and Queen Latifia. Great movie !!!

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Call Me By Your Name.
It was genuine, great soundtrack, great performance, beautiful setting. I love the conversation between Elliott and his father near the end, encouraging, meaningful and beautifully spoken.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Call Me By Your Name.
It was genuine, great soundtrack, great performance, beautiful setting. I love the conversation between Elliott and his father near the end, encouraging, meaningful and beautifully spoken.

:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Call Me By Your Name.

Call Me by Your Name has already impressed film festival audiences since it debuted at the Sundance Film Festival in January...

There's no doubt Call Me by Your Name will land multiple Oscar nominations. The next LGBT Oscar winner after Moonlight? :thinking:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
BRIGHT Will Smith and Joel Edgerton in a world with mystical creatures. Well done - but honestly - that's not my cup of tea. But that is only my opinion.

memamu

Reaction score
bright. it was very interesting. would love to see more of that.