• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

whats your Fetish?

DarkRising71

Reaction score
I have three fetishes that I answer when I get asked that:
1) feet - I love a boy with cute feet
2) spanking - ask away if you want to, but i've enjoyed getting spanked and spanking since I was a teen. I didn't get it as a punishment to much, but when I did, it really wasn't working the way dad wanted it. Of course I didn't let him know that.
3) Not sure if it's considered a fetish, but younger guys. I'm older, I like younger. Is that a fetish?

hervelouis75

Reaction score
For me, it's foreskin. Foreskin and foreskin. Especially tight ones and more specifically when those tight prepuces are forced back. Painfully. But, I don't find videos of that.
Also medical (especially when 4skins are involved), cbt, and that kind of stuff.

korieoni

Reaction score
that golden, olive, or reddish skin tone. Like in latinos, light-skinned boys, some greeks or italians, and Native Americans. Something about theses tones on a well defined body will stop me in my tracks. Especially in the summer time when you see all these kinds of guys shirtless.

Black Boxer Briefs I find them extremely sexy for some reason, actually any kind of Black Underwear including like T-shirts or tanks (minus thongs I could never get into those)

And the last and most weird "Sounding" I don't know why.

greglio

Reaction score
Ahh, underwear... all kinds of them... thongs, jocks, boxers... the more they expose the better!

bihunter

Reaction score
Being fucked in the ass (for my first time), head full of doubt about whether I want this but loving it at the same time, riddled with guilt and then coming really quickly only to have the guy fucking me continue to hammer away, to show me what it's really like to be gay and take dick after I've come, after the horny rage... to show me that I shouldn't fuck around if I don't really mean it.

I'm not sure this is making much sense but I am bicurious, never had any cock, busting for it and I feel guilty as hell after I come every time and sure that I don't want cock after all (until the post ejaculation feelings wear off). So, in my fucked up way, the next time I get the horn it turns me on even more to think that when I eventually take cock I will come quick because I love it and will then be riddled with post ejaculate guilt and regret *whilst* my asshole is being ruthlessly pounded by a pro who doesn't give a fuck and is introducing me to the gay world almost with contempt for my self proclaimed 'bi-curious' status. I hope when it happens he fucks me for an hour or more after I come to fucking show me.

Damn, I can't tell you how hard I am writing this. My cock is twitching and seeping cum without be touched right now.

Behrluvr

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
My fetish is skinhead guys. I get hot from the look and the whole attitude & lifestyle.

garth33

Super Vip
Reaction score
Being fucked in the ass (for my first time), head full of doubt about whether I want this but loving it at the same time, riddled with guilt and then coming really quickly only to have the guy fucking me continue to hammer away, to show me what it's really like to be gay and take dick after I've come, after the horny rage... to show me that I shouldn't fuck around if I don't really mean it.

I'm not sure this is making much sense but I am bicurious, never had any cock, busting for it and I feel guilty as hell after I come every time and sure that I don't want cock after all (until the post ejaculation feelings wear off). So, in my fucked up way, the next time I get the horn it turns me on even more to think that when I eventually take cock I will come quick because I love it and will then be riddled with post ejaculate guilt and regret *whilst* my asshole is being ruthlessly pounded by a pro who doesn't give a fuck and is introducing me to the gay world almost with contempt for my self proclaimed 'bi-curious' status. I hope when it happens he fucks me for an hour or more after I come to fucking show me.

Damn, I can't tell you how hard I am writing this. My cock is twitching and seeping cum without be touched right now.

yeah man - I hear ya. There are vids here that explore that...usually they start where the 2 guys are having fun with the girl then all of a sudden they're all over each other and she's sitting back pretending to masterbate to these 2 guys that just dissed her....odd....but still hot:)

Keep working man...you'll get there;)

g

bihunter

Reaction score
Forgot to mention that I hope he is smart enough to realise what I am up front and force the issue faster... I imagine I am on my back and he has my feet hitched over his shoulders and while he pumps me he wanks me off at the same time really quickly and with forceful strokes so that I come within seconds.

@g > Would love to find a vid like this - are any posted on this site?

T

tiggertoo

love watching a guy get whipped or spanked when he's tied up, never tried it but watching that makes me totally boned.

KarmaTalk

Reaction score
i dig armpits and precum.
haha and abs.
but i don't know if the last one counts as a fetish?

Bartimeaus

Reaction score
I'm into pretty much everything except for scat and like EXTREME cbt. Like hen I say extreme, I mean like cutting open the sack or crushing flat. Its just wierd.
but other than that i like the rest(with a few exceptions {things I havent heard of mainly})

mirshe2011

Reaction score
Alright, mine might be the weirdest out of the bunch (I doubt it) but I have a diaper fetish.