• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

whats your Fetish?

alexwind182

Reaction score
sniffing and worshipping balls (especially hairy ones), getting my face covered by cum, being humiliated (spit on face, talked down, beg or pay to suck cock!, also to suck cock in front of girls!!!)

moosy

Reaction score
Love beefy guys with small pricks.

BiKjurijus

Reaction score
sex while covered in oil i guess, the smoothness is a major turn on

gaylicious

Reaction score
tan lines... my sexy husband has ones so when I see his pale butt surrounded by tanned bronze skin.. it's just an instant hard-on :)

Last edited:

perramb

Reaction score
...that thin line of hair that goes from a twink's belly button on down to his you know what...... ;)

10minmail

Reaction score
Hairless

I LOVE guys who shave off each and every hair - pubes, legs, chest... :pP

roboLex

Reaction score
I also love videos of when a couple tag teams a newbie... if anyone has links?!?!

ghab45

Reaction score
Treaure trails and armpits. If you look up J@g at M!l!+@ry Cl@$$!f!ed, you'll see my idea of perfection.

And holy guacamole does that guy have the nicest cock, too!

Beckerej

Reaction score
When a guy shoots his load....the cum itself and the reaction!

logan222

Reaction score
Hmmm...let me think about it. Massages, doctor-patient role-play, vouyer, round firm butts that are smooth or lightly haired, well-trimmed penises, moderately hairy chests, smart guys who look good in glasses, sexy showers, and more.

cacc

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
wow I have a LOT of them, one of my more unusual ones is watersports.

8oclockcoffee

Reaction score
Attractive feet and trim ankles. Kurt Wild has beautiful, shapely legs, with wonderfully slim ankles and gorgeous feet with lovely arches and wonderful suckable toes! :blushing: And a trace of hair that he doesn't always remove from the tops of his feet before a shoot! A beautiful foot is even better with a nice patch of hair! Another favorite is Craig Edwards, who has a lot more hair on his feet (and elsewhere on his body) than Kurt Wild.

Perfect feet are so rare.

Another turn-on (perhaps not quite a fetish) is hair curling over the top of a shirt collar. Not sure when I changed my mind on that, as I used to prefer chest hair that didn't reach quite so high as the base of the throat! I also used to be disgusted by any amount of back hair, until I saw a video with Ray Dragon. A hairy ass has turned me on as long as I can remember, however! That's one of the things I loved about Jake Taylor :heart: back in the 90s--he didn't shave his chest or his ass, unlike so many others of that era! Even Zak Spears, who kept his lovely full chest of hair intact, always used to shave (or wax?) his ass. At least I never noticed razor burn or pimples (blech!), but the abrupt transition from hairy legs to smooth ass gave away the unnaturalness of it all. I always felt cheated because his ass is probably naturally quite hairy and wonderful! Oh well! :(