• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's your language?

What's your language?

• Total voters

Nema89

Reaction score
Hello!
I couldn't find a thread like this, so I'm gonna do it!

What is your first language? Are you happy with it? Can you speak other languages? Which one would you like to know?

For me, my first language is Italian, i speak fluently English, French, German and Spanish and understand Portuguese. I started Japanese last year and i would like to start sooner or later Chinese and Arabic.

edit: argh, i forgot an "r" in the poll title... i promise to you that usually i speak english much better! X_X

Corected, borrowed an "r" lol

Last edited by a moderator:

RuG

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
my mother tongue is Bahasa Indonesia. then comes english, dutch, and german. recently i started with Mandarin and by far it's the hardest

Pnkluis

Walking Contradiction
Reaction score
Main language is Spanish then English and thats it.

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
My first language is Bahasa Indonesia (mothers tongue), in home I use it mix with Surabaya language. I can speak English not too fluently but some people say that I'm fluent in English, a little bit of Japanese. I want to learn German and Italian especially Latin and Latin Vulgate since I love those two country...and my lover come from German so it must be nice if I can speak German too lol

loretta

Reaction score
my first language was bavarian german, but we moved to an other part of germany so i learned "high german", followed by english, french, russian, latin, ancient greece, ancient herbrew, spanish, farsi (persian)
but i am only fluent (sort of) in english, spanish and german because i do not practice the others any longer

S

Sinnerr

My native language is Czech. Also I speak English and German. And quite good uderstand other slavic languages (Slovak, Croatian, Seribian, Russian... ) too.

Tjerk12

Super Vip
Reaction score
My native language is Dutch. But I also speak German. I can express myself in English (it improved since I am active on this Forum). And I am not completely helpless in France. But I love situations in which I am not able to communicate by words but have to use gestures, mimicry and sounds.
In 1981 there was a beautiful movie "La Guerre du Feu" by Jean-Jacques Arnaud (100 min.) in which no word is spoken. Only sounds, gestures and mimicry.

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

My native language is German and I also speak very good English and acceptable French.

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
My native language is Czech. Also I speak English and German. And quite good uderstand other slavic languages (Slovak, Croatian, Seribian, Russian... ) too.

Oh nice to know that theres someone in here who can speak Slovakian. You might be able to help me translating some text...since I cant depend it on Google translate.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well Mine is a mix combination that some of you Guys might or not already know this but my first is English of course then my other language is Greek and here is my 2nd other language is Turkish. I want to learn & know French,German,Italian,Indonesian,Brazilian, & Japanese :)

laral

Reaction score
I speak Spanish- mother tongue- and I can also speak English, and I have a fair knowledge of French and Italian...

H

Haplo

My first language is Italian...

I knew German but I forgot everything after some years of not practicing it...
Then there are English, Spanish and a tiny bit of Portuguese...

If I keep studying and get a second-level degree (translating it correctly into English is nearly impossible...) I can add either Russian or Chinese to the list...

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
My native language is Finnish. I speak little Swedish, although I should be so much better with it since it is still our other official language but... Then of course English is my "foreign language" that I use the most and been getting quite much better with it lately. Oh and I used to know how to speak French and Spanish, but when you don't use the language, it disappears.

But I can say this in Swedish, French and Spanish: I don't speak ..... , can you speak English? :p

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
Chronologically, my first language was Flemish (Belgian dialect of Dutch), but since I've been in Ireland for so long, my primary language is now English. In school I also learned Irish and French, but most of that has leaked out of my head since. I'm still fluent in Flemish though, even if I do have a bit of an accent.

B.

Rebel7

Ni lo intentes!
Reaction score
mother-tongue : French
i know Spanish fluently. i can write English, spoken is terrible lol. I wish to learn Portugese and Italiano.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Swedish is my mother tounge, while english and german are my best foreign languages, the only foreign languages from which I can read - let´s say - a whole novel or a scholarly paper or watch a movie without subtitles. (Oh, of course then there´s norwegian and danish...).

I wish I had good command of latin (smut can sound so elegant in latin, like this piece of graffitti from Pompeji : "Hic Festus futuit cum sodalibus." ; Here Festus fucked with his buddies.; or "Mentula magna minax", A frightningly big cock; or : "Irrumabo vos et pedicabo" I´ll fuck your mouth and ass. Ah linguam latinam, all the fucking and sucking sounds so elegant and dignified...), and it would be nice to know some spanish, italian, mandarin chineese and arabic.

H

haohiepboy

I speak Vietnamese only but I understand English, Chinese and Cambodian.