• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's your language?

What's your language?

• Total voters

luxferre

Reaction score
my primary language is indonesia but i can speak english

S

subbrew

Interesting to see that "other" is the second highest after English. :blushing:

M

mateo

my mother tounge is croatian but i can also speak english and spanish, and i understand some german. I dont count as foreign all bunch of ex-yugoslavian languages that are similar to croatian like, slovenian, serbian, bosnian, montenegrin, macedonian beacause we all can understand and speak them.

Cyril

Reaction score
My first language is swedish. Other than that is english,
a little bit of japanese and I am a beginner in korean and french.
I would love to learn mandarin, italian and finnish.

Diangelo88

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Selected all the languages I can kinda speak and understand... English being one of them hehe

trencherman

Reaction score
Native language is Tagalog but I speak more English now, then Spanish and French, also fluent in Brazilian Portuguese. I regret not having learnt Mandarin early enough, I read the four great Chinese classics in French.

ben2003

Reaction score
English. But wish i could have learned another language while i was at school.

BigBenni

Super Vip, Gentle Giant
Reaction score
My first language is German but I also speak English and French.

I even studied Latin for some time.

Languages are fantastic and I love to learn them :)

Ard san Aer

Reaction score
For me it's Gaeilge (Irish), I speak English as well. I had French in school but since I lift I have become very rusty.

AbsolutAnJelus

Reaction score
My mother tongue is French.
I do speak English with a terrible french accent...
I learned Spanish & Italian at school.

jeenzcawk

Reaction score
English and Italian mother tongue, German and French I have studied. I can also survive in Portuguese, Spanish and Slovene.

Minos

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Portuguese....however i can read any text in Spanish with no major difficulties, but my spoken Spanish is miserable.
I also understand a lot of Italian (written and spoken) and speak a little French.
It`s just curious how some languages may vanish from your brain, because i remember when i was i kid i learned some hungarian and german from my mom (actually it was a lot), but now i`m unable to say a word in hungarian, but i still remember couple of minor things in german.

Beepboy

Reaction score
My native language is German but my English is pretty fluent. I also speak some Spanish (only enough to get through when in Spain / South America but still learning) and I am currently in the process of being taught Mandarin by a Chinese friend of mine. Once I have hit a level in Spanish were I can read regular books, I am planning on learning to speak Japanese.

anatole

Reaction score
My native language is Thai. however, I speak fluently Thai. I understand French (not so diffucult) I used to learn German and Japanese but nearly forget all.

dgk014

Reaction score
English

English. I took one year of Spanish in high school