• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

When and how was your "Coming Out"?

lhardwick69

Reaction score
hmmmmm coming out wasnt bad--came out at 23 yrs old my mom was like so--she already knew it--my stepdad was like hey if you are happy then he was cool with it--as far as friends go--rumors went around school i was gay which the only people that knew i was gay for sure were the ones sneaked around with in the boys bathroom or locker room and did it there but that didnt necessarily mean they were gay they were just horny and few of them told me that--i didnt care just as long as i could suck dick and get fucked -one person didnt approve of me being gay--he did until i came out then when i told him i was out of the closet he quit coming around-he truely enjoyed fucking me alot but when others knew i was gay he didnt want others to think he was so he was like gone--the stories i can post of my life is numerous--sex was my life and life was sex--it was all i knew but these stories cant be posted here so sorry guys hehehe

frend_zg

Reaction score
?!? he truely enjoyed fucking you a lot but when others knew you were gay he didnt want others to think he was so he was like gone ?!?

name_1

Streamer
Reaction score
hmmmmm coming out wasnt bad--came out at 23 yrs old my mom was like so--she already knew it--my stepdad was like hey if you are happy then he was cool with it--as far as friends go--rumors went around school i was gay which the only people that knew i was gay for sure were the ones sneaked around with in the boys bathroom or locker room and did it there but that didnt necessarily mean they were gay they were just horny and few of them told me that--i didnt care just as long as i could suck dick and get fucked -one person didnt approve of me being gay--he did until i came out then when i told him i was out of the closet he quit coming around-he truely enjoyed fucking me alot but when others knew i was gay he didnt want others to think he was so he was like gone--the stories i can post of my life is numerous--sex was my life and life was sex--it was all i knew but these stories cant be posted here so sorry guys hehehe

he sucks man! seems however most people are like that, which is really sad, but its the love from the special few that makes life worth living! (why am i preaching here? hmm... i wonder)

dontlie

Reaction score
lol, if only it was like in that video. it was a ... long process with coming out to people I trusted most and being outed by one of them and then ending with coming out during graduation party after a liter of champagne. well at least everyone accepted me the way I am.

mem

Reaction score
I came out at 47

I was born in 1958. I started realizing that it was "different" when I was 8 or 9 y/o, and from I was 12, when the hormones said " here we are ", I realized perfectly what and how I was: I was gay. This confirmation did not help me, because I did not want to be gay (a “maricón”, a “marica”, a “mariquita”, an “invertido”), until I started accepting it and to accept myself when I was about 16. I was gay and was going to be always gay, though I did not have the valour to come out: it was not easy at all in Franco's Spain and in the immediate years, where the simple fact of being a homosexual could take you to the jail. In addition, I wanted to lose neither my friends nor my relatives, since in those years to be known as homosexual was the worst possible thing.

I lost the virginity at 18 ... with a girl. This put me in a comfortable way: my apparent bisexuality was allowing myself to relate me to women and to take a "normal", acceptable life. And I followed this path: I had all the girlfriends that I could and even I fell in love with one of them, with which I was on the verge of marrying. With my last girlfriend I lived more than four years. Until, at the age of 47, I got tired. Then, to be gay was infinitely easier that in my youth and Spain there was going way of turning into one of the most advanced countries as for the recognition of the gay’s full civil rights.

I " wanted to be " gay. It was tired of pretending, of lying to the whole world, of having a double life. And I came out to my best friend, Mercedes, with whom a few years behind I had had an affair of approximately six months. Mercedes accepted it perfectly and this opened the way to everything else: I was coming out gradually to all my friends and acquaintances, to the work’s mates, to some 200 persons in total, and all of them, absolutely all, they reacted very well. Then I explained it to my sister, and later to my cousin, who also is gay. My life started changing: not of a spectacular form, but positive. At the age of 50 I had my first experience with a man. And, now, at my 51 years, I know that this can’t gone back: I am gay. Forever.

robby43

Reaction score
my coming out was very late - i was 32 years of age already. it happened during a short service in the army with a 19 y. old soldier. he missed his girlfriend, me too. so we helped one an other during 6 months. it was a great time, and i never had such a good time with a young boy again. now i'm an oldie, hide my gay fantasies and like to make myself fun with the vids and clips of gay heaven.

seb_christensen

Reaction score
I came out two years. I was pretty scared and planned to never came out until one drunken night. all my family and friends accepted me and I never regretted a day after.

T

tony_jones_69

I first came out to my best friend over lunch. It was a great when she said that she was totally fine with it and that if I ever needed to talk about anything she would be there for me. I am still working on coming out to other important people in my life. It's an ongoing process I guess

Gordon

Reaction score
Hi,
I accepted my homosexuality at the age of 31, suffering from paranoia. Don't want to go into details, but it was similar to the description given by Thomas Mann at Chapter XXV of his novel "Doctor Faustus".
One year later I had my coming out in the backroom of a gay cinema.

Later I tried a Freudian "talking cure" to overcome my sadistic tendencies, but without success.
Now I even accept these longings without the feelings of guilt or shame, knowing I didn't select them by myself.

I'm very thankful for the invention of www; before I thought to be alone with such longings.

Last edited:

Paran0id

Reaction score
Let's see, it was probably this time last year, a few weeks after my 18th birthday. I was in an MSN convo with my friends and then we were talking about drunken times, and I was like "yeah, I made out with a guy". And they were like O_O and I was like "Yeah..." and then told them haha. They said they already had a feeling, but didn't wanna say anything cos they thought it was rude. So yeah, all my friends know, and they're all good.

I haven't told my family yet, but ehh, pretty sure they all know.

mynobar

Reaction score
In my bedroom when I only was 13 years old ,
during the left day I had been remembered and reviewed some naked woman pics and when nights arrives , I thought about them and after an hour happened what had to been happened.

fridaysp

Reaction score
Haven't come out yet. Nobody asks, so I don't tell. Chicken I guess.
I know the advantages of being out. Just need the courage to do it.
Maybe someday.

umpalumpa

Reaction score
Not so long time ago. I first told it to my bro three weeks ago over MSN. It was kinda hard to tell him, but it was the easiest way for me. Then I told it to my friends. But also by chat as it's still very hard for me to speak about my feelings to my family and friends who dunno that I'm gay.
But I still didn't talked about that with my mom and dad. But I think my mom kinda knows what's going on and has no problem with that, as my bro is gay roo. But for my dad I have some fears to tell him bcause his contact to my bro is baad.

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
My coming out experience

When I came out, several months afterwards, I was having my first full-fledged monogamous relationship with a guy who was much older than I was (I was 19, and he was 36), and he was very handsome and to boot, a priest..I did my best to keep this relationship private, however, it was his jealous and suspicious behavior of my whereabouts that made my mom confront me about the kind of relationship she felt that he and I had. The fact that her and I were in the house alone when I decided to tell her the truth about our relationship, she vowed to me that she will not tell anyone and she felt that should be left up to me to say something. To my surprise, I found out that she told every member of my family, and I was excluded and treated like the "outcast" and was excluded from holiday dinners, festivities, ect. for many years. To this day, I am still considered the "outcast" and I am not accepted as a member of my immediate family. However, initially, I was deeply hurt, but now as time progressed, this has become something that I've grown accustomed to and doesn't have any effect on me whatsoever.

rampulla

Reaction score
I haven't come out until now and i think that iam never going to come out because i certainly will had to face with a lot of problems.

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
To Rampulla and Ray-Kiss:

Coming out should be something that you're not feeling forced to do. It should come naturally and when you are comfortable with yourself in doing so. When this occurs, it doesn't matter what no one has to say or what they think about you because you have learned to embraced your sexuality without no recourses...Good Luck

Kaka_brettlee

Reaction score
Well reading some of the stories here have been uplifting and helpful, so I'll share mine.

I knew I was gay before high school and kept it to myself throughout high school (grades 8-12 in Australia). I had no one I could trust and was just gloomy/suicidal(but don't have the guts to actually do it) about it and still am TBH. Strangely, I had no female friends. First year of uni (last year), I met some "openly" open minded people with who I'd say I fit in more with (which includes 3 girls!). I love my high school friends (we are an ethnic group) but they're all like "Hey, what do you think of her?", "I'd bang her" ect. Anyway, this May, I finally worked up the courage to tell one of those girls and she was cool. I told another girl, then the first girl's BF (I was friends with him before he started dating girl#1). I was shaking quite a bit with those ones. I then told another guy a week later, another girl a few more weeks after that and then another guy yesterday. I even talked about my 5.5 year crush with the last guy. They were all cool and I'm just relieved I don't have to pretend to be straight in front of them, but thankfully, they were all surprised. I'm planning to tell another friend, who is actually a really cool older guy. I'm not even considering telling my family before age 30. :(