• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

When and how was your "Coming Out"?

Silas

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm.... My coming-out as biboy was in the last week 2009... I was in a bar with my best friend (female) I took a big swallow of my beer (usually I hate beer, so she guessed something) and I asked her: "What would be, if I am bi..." She respond (as cool as she is^^) We guessed it... I said: Asshole :D and that was the whole trick... I denied her to ask about my sexual orientation because if I have a boyfriend, she will know it... My sexuality is my thing...

I told about that another friend of mine in my car... I just looked forward and said: Hey there, I'm bi...

And the third one heard it today ;)

All of them understood it very easily... These are the only three person now... Some others will follow. For example my next GF has to know that I'm bi... I don't know how my male friends will react... Let's see what the time brings along. Now I'm happy and guys I just can recommend it :)

God does not hate fags. GOD IS A F*CKING FAG!!! :)

Floddr

Super Vip
Reaction score
Don't forget to say who comforted you... :D

greekhot

Reaction score
I've only come out to my ex girlfriend...the way it happened was really really strange..We were having a romantic dinner on Christmas..That night was wonderful and we slept together..Next morning I woke up and surfed the net while I decided to post a message on GH..She then caught me red handed...Started to shout and then I told her "Ok I am bisexual but I love you...So what????"

And what I got in return was her calling me: "You gay freak don you ever talk to me call me or touch me again..I am leaving"...and we broke up...Finally we still talk but the atmosphere between us is weird and cold...

She also makes fun of my sexuality sometimes...but thank god she hasn't spreaded the news to any other person...

Last edited:
X

XMan101

I've only come out to my ex girlfriend...the way it happened was really really strange..We were having a romantic dinner on Christmas..That night was wonderful and we slept together..Next morning I woke up and surfed the net while I decided to post a message on GH..She then caught me red handed...Started to shout and then I told her "Ok I am bisexual but I love you...So what????"

And what I got in return was her calling me: "You gay freak don you ever talk to me call me or touch me again..I am leaving"...and we broke up...Finally we still talk but the atmosphere between us is weird and cold...

She also makes fun of my sexuality sometimes...but thank god she hasn't spreaded the news to any other person...

Sadly it's something that isn't often understood or appreciated - finding both sexes attractive does not threaten the one you're in love with. There is no more desire to go off with someone else anymore than someone "gay" is likely to go off with another man or someone "straight" is likely to go with another woman. Everyone looks at others, it's natural, but if you're with someone you care about that's only ever as far as it goes.

greekhot

Reaction score
Yeah...Hmmmm...In fact I loved her that time but I was crushed with another person before we got back together with my ex...so it was kind of complicated...but even a crush could not change what i felt for her...In the beginning when we got back together it was all physical for me...but then i got bonded again because, hey!!!We had been about two years together and I've known her since we were 11 years old....

trithi

Reaction score
I haven't really came out to many besides 1 girl (who is my best friend) yet but I was kinda 'forced out?' I'm not really sure. Well heres my story. (prepare for a long post) :p

Lets take it back to 2004.
There was this boy who always mad fun of me at school and i really hated him for that. He was a jerk and seemed like one of those douchebags that you would know. We will call him CC.

Fast forward to 2006.
At the start of 2006, some how CC found out my email and added me on MSN. We talked and talked.
By May we were like best friends or maybe more then best friends.
At that time I think I started to develop feelings for him. It was weird because it was the first time for me to feel like this towards a boy. He was so nice and all. And whenver i signed on MSN he would sign on right after me.
Also he would keep asking me to sleep over his house but i always declined. Until one day i said what the hell? Why not. Though we kissed once we acted like nothing ever happened.
After that it was a regular thing [sleeping over]. We would hang out at school and have sleep over every Friday night. Soon i realized that i was madly in love with him. We used to do everything together. Go movies, hang out...
While all of this was happening, I had been writing stuff into my phone - (It was like my diary) About how i felt, and such. Get back to this later. It played a major roll in how people found out i was gay/bi
But in November, he asked a girl out and she was one of my friend. They dated for like a month then broke off soon before christmas.
I fell in depression. Inside me, i was crushed. My heart was shattered to pieces. How i wish i could be her. I couldn't bare to see him spending time with her. After they broke up we started hanging out more again and i once again was happy.
We ended up spending Xmas and New Year together.

Skip to Feb 2007.
He asked another girl out.
I fell back into depression and did not get out until August 2008.
It was hard seeing someone you love so much with someone else.
We barely spoke and spend time anymore because he would be hanging with her.
Months and months went by and i still could not get over him.

In October 2007 - I lend my old phone to a good friend of mine lets call him H. But as soon as i got home i realized how stupid it was. On that phone it had everything. My feelings, my thoughts...about that boy. The next day i demanded to get that phone back. My friend gave it back. But when i looked in the "notes" section. All my personal writing pieces was deleted. I was scared and worried that time..I asked H if he read anything. He said no and just deleted it. I actually believed..(how foolish of me)

Now to March 2008.
A friend of mine, we will call her ZZ. She said she heard people talking behind my back about some phone thing. The moment she said it, i knew what was going on. At the time I just froze, almost bursting into tears. D had told a close friend of mine X. And X had went around telling all the people around him. I was so crushed. I was wondering how could a friend do that? So thats how alot of people around me found out i was gay. When all i this was happening, i felt like suiciding. My world was spinning so fast i didnt know what to do. I confronted X and asked him why he did it. He has no regret what so ever and blamed ZZ for telling me. At that moment i realised his not a very good friend. But thanks to my very best friend CVJ, i got through that part of my life.

August 2008. Around that time, CC started talking to me again. He invited me over for dinner with his family. Its been awhile since ive seen them. After dinner, I was finally brave enough to ask him if he ever had any feelings for me. His reply was "As in love like? No, I never love liked you. But you were my best friends". I didn't care what the response was. I was actually reliefed now that i can move on.

Though he said No, I still feel that we had something together. Now, his still with his girlfriend from 2007 and I'm still moving from one target to another trying to fill this void in my heart.

I didn't want to really come out at that time yet because i was experimenting. And to this day, I still don't think im gay but more Bi.

Woo..that was long

X

XMan101

Thanks Trithi :) I'm sure there will be plenty who can relate to what you've been through .

alexfot55

Reaction score
Never did! Too much outcry to cope with-mainly from persons wishing but not daring to enjoy life..

G

gdates

enjoy life , it's the most impresionant thing that exists ! Pure life ....

Sasukefan4

Reaction score
When Did you Come Out?

When did you first tell some one that you were gay our bi for me it was 2 and a half years ago to my best friend well he asked me and i told him that i was bi it was amazing that he knew finally and he was cool with it that made it so much better.... :thumbs up:

Sasukefan4

Reaction score

That was a funny video....

Last edited by a moderator:

Askani

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
I come from a weird catholic family so we never even talked about anything but condoms and score(among the guys) so till I was like 13 I really had no idea that sexwith guys was... out of common, at 14 I had my first experience with some friends and then... well... 1+1 = 2 so whatever, I told my mom after a school fight, we went to see the doctor to fix my nose and on the way back we went to her friend's b'day, I met a guy and we made out at the bathroom... he was her friend, he just arrived so he had no idea, I look the same as I did like 10 years ago -_- sad... or not whatevs... when I got to the table and saw him talking to her I knew that I had to tell her first... that's it.

Askani

Cookie Monster
Reaction score

When I came out to my highschool sweetheart was a bit... different, I didnt want her to be in the"middle" so I said... I'm gay... she was so into me that she said that her love was enough and I'd turn back and love her as I did b4... I actually did love her b4 she struggled so hard... she never needed to try hard to have me b4 :/

evilhands42

Reaction score
I'm not "out"
I'm actually Bi, always knew I was, but I've never done much with it.
I've had 3 sexual encounters with other men, the first so awkward I'd rather forget, the 2nd with a college friend that turned out to be the best sexual experience of my life, I'm talking down and dirty, sweaty marathon sex. Neither one of us was able to figure out what to do from there, so we just lost touch. The 3rd was a mistake in that it was a one night stand, right b4 I met my wife
I did have a few incredible encounters back in college in Boston with a few beautiful shemales, experiences that I will absolutely never forget they were that hot!
Married to my wife for a long time, and I'm very much attracted to her, judging by our 2 kids :), but I have always also been attracted to men, since I can remember. I've never done much with it, I know my wife wouldn't accept a threeway into our relationship, and I would never cheat on her. So, I fantasize as much as possible.
In a perfect world, I could have both, but at this stage in my life, not to be

Last edited:

RuG

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Actually I do not know whether I'm already out or not... heck I don't even know whether I'm straight, gay, or bi...

Only two really dear friends of mine know about my internal struggle. One is a gay guy and the other one is my girl best friend / my personal shrink. They are very supportive and don't even treat me differently.

As far as I can remember, actually back to 1992 when my parents got divorced, I lost a father figure in my life. Not that my father died, the arrangement that my parents agreed on made him disappeared from my life forever. Since then I grew up only with my older sister and my mother. I think I know more about how to put on make up then how to shave my beard, I know more about woman's bra then my own under garment. Girls really like hanging out around me because (According to my girl friends) I can read their minds, I can relate to their stories, and I am a very sensitive person. If that's not a sign that I'm gay, then I don't know what else is :D

I can still remember it very well that back in 1993-1994 I had my first kiss (if you can call two 7-year old boys 'practicing' CPR) with my school friend in his backyard. Fast forward to 1998-2000ish I realized that I was so attracted to my male home room teacher. I had my first girlfriend in 2000 and the relationship lasted till 2005 and in between those years, I tried to deny this feeling inside me telling me that something is wrong but I also love my ex so dearly.

In 2003 I moved to Toronto and there I lost my virginity to a guy but it wasn't pleasant at all, I did not enjoy a single second. In 2006 I moved again to the Netherlands and in Holland I had other life problems (mostly university stuff) that I didn't have time (I made belief actually) to even think about relationship because I thought the nature of my life (staying in one place for a couple of years then move again to another place) inhibits me to build a solid relationship so why bother? Since 2005 till now I never hook up with anyone, neither guys nor girls. Occasional flirting.. that's the only thing I do.

I realize that sooner or later I have to come out to the outside world (whatever the outcome will be: straight, gay, or bi) because it's really killing me inside.

ronpaulo

Reaction score
I was a total closet case. I came out in university to my friends there. I got tired of hiding plus I had been turning down women who were coming on to me (I was breaking hearts...I did not like it). My friends were good. They understood that I was in a small town, small university, and that my family were strict. They kept my secret and most of the women that were coming on to me were relieved and a lot of them became my fag hags -- they protected me as well. I came out to my siblings after I graduated and have a place of my own. It is safer to come out when you have a place and a job. They took it very well. It took several years before I told my parents. It was only after I have a long term boyfriend did I came out. By that time, my parents knew it was coming. Fortunately, they like my boyfriend a lot more than they liked their daughter-in-laws.

heinrich671

Reaction score
ich bin immer noch nicht richtig geoutet, bin bi und habe eine partnerin.

AlSun

Super Vip
Reaction score
ich bin immer noch nicht richtig geoutet, bin bi und habe eine partnerin.

So you have a female partner. What do you mean with you aren't 'really' outed? Does she know that you also like men?

PS: If you want to answer I guess you have to do that in English because it's an English only forum. ;)
Don't be shy! :D

colliderus

Reaction score
Friends were never mean to my face about being gay even in high school. Although, very few people knew and I did mess with girls into my early 20s, but only enough to piss and confuse everyone [sorry it wants what it wants]. I'm usually the mean one, so they know I don't take any shit. Any rudeness has come from strangers.

Father is in a foreign country, no need to burst his bubble.

I was raised in US by single mom. The day of, I brought her some books for parents dealing with gay children in Spanish so she could read then. She threw them at me and said not to bring garbage home.

A year passed with little to no communication, she even took a job about 90 miles away.

We speak now, she is slowly coming around to the idea that her dream for me is going to be a little different than she imagined, but no less full of love.

She's started asking for grandkids and a son in law. Sheesh... Mid 20s here!