• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

youtube music

lou

Super Vip
Reaction score

Electronic ambient music of the quietly rapturous kind :blushing:​

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
FOR LOVELESS92:heart::heart:

and

and

and

and

and

and

and

and

and

I hope you like all these :) sweetie:blushing:

I hope you have a nice Day/Evening where you are now my dear :heart:ly sweet:heart: Loveless92:heart:

Yours Sincerely:heart:

Cute Prince101 :cheers:

:heart::heart:

L

loveless92

Electric Dreams was the first Front Line Assembly song I ever listened to :) thanks!

I had a dream last night that I was in a band with the vocalist of this group and two ex-members of KMFDM... that was a good dream.

zemonsta

Reaction score

time for some 80's eurodisco mix.

Last edited:

ibvintage

Reaction score

Hi guys! My first post, my first video. If u see the complete clip you'll understand why i'm stuck in this song. By the way, i'm spanish so maybe there'll be some mistakes in my posts. Have a nice day!

socrates

Reaction score
REM - mine smell like honey. Their new record is kinda cool.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
FOR LOVELESS92:heart::heart:

A special dedicated ultimate happy:) song for my dear :heart:ly sweet:heart: Loveless92:heart:

and

and

and

and

and

and

and

and

and

and

and

I hope you like all these :) sweetie:blushing:

I hope you have a nice Day/Evening where you are now my dear :heart:ly sweet:heart: Loveless92:heart:

Yours Sincerely:heart:

Cute Prince101 :cheers:

:heart::heart:

L

loveless92

I've heard OF 16Volt, but never listened to them... hm... I should listen when I have more time.
Bushmaster! With David Yow from Chicago's own The Jesus Lizard :D
thank you!

Remix of Bushmaster that isn't quite as good as the original. In Pigface's first album they did some remixes that I think are a bit... off, but the Little Sisters Remix is pretty good... Tapeworm remix is alright too.

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
So one of my favorite albums of last year was "Teenage Dream" by Katy Perry. I loved every single track on it and it was such an amazing piece of work from her; she definitely showed a lot of growth on her second album.

This is her most current single; the fourth from the album. The previous three; "California Gurls" with Snoop Dogg, "Teenage Dream" and the inspirational "Firework" all hit #1 on the Billboard charts and rightfully so (along with the album itself! :thumbs up:). This one is currently holding strong at #2... but with the official video release on Thursday, it might just hit the top spot as well... I love how different this is from what we've heard from her. And even though I'm not a huge fan of Kanye West; I have to admit that his rhymes help this track with an extra push. I love the line, "You are not invited to the other side of sanity..." SO HOT!

"Kiss me, k-k-kiss me
Infect me with your loving
Fill me with your poison

Take me, t-t-take me
Wanna be a victim
Ready for abduction

Boy, you're an alien
Your touch; so foreign
It's supernatural
Extraterrestrial..."

rawbam

Reaction score
Here are the last 4 tracks on my pod playlist.

Kylie Minogue - Get Outta My Way

This song reminds me of summer. :)

and

Ela Rose - I Can Feel

and

The Tamperer ft Maya - Feel It

and

Ke$ha - Take if Off

I love this video. :pP