• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

youtube music

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
This is one of those songs that could've just as easily been written about my life. It actually doesn't make me too emotional; I just know what it feels like because I've felt it so many times (just over this week, actually... it hasn't been the best, but I'm moving on). I might play this a couple of times just to really let it hit me... I'm blaring it right now as we speak.

Let's just say that I have a habit of trying to be so many things to so many people... I don't mind taking on these roles from time to time, but sometimes... you forget who you are in the process. You reach out to so many people in hopes of helping them re-center you; to re-find the person we lost, but only we can do that. Consider this the first track on the road back to me. :heart:

I pray to the heavens to try to save her soul
Cause that sweet little angel is close to letting go...

She gets wound up
She gets higher by the minute
Turns the sound up
To drown out all the pain
They all think they know her
But no one really knows
That she goes a little crazy sometimes...

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
First of all, let it be known that LeAnn Rimes' "Twisted Angel" is my favorite album from her. I could easily continue to post songs from the entire CD and love them all.

But this one easily takes the cake. :)

This has been one of those weeks for me where everything seems frazzled, complicated and confused. My emotions are pretty high one moment and swooping downward before I blink... it's been a little crazy. Things are kind of spinning loose in certain areas and it's left me in a bit of an emotional tailspin.

And then... this song comes on and... I'm me again. :thumbs up:

I remember when I first heard this song; the lead single off of the 2000 album... the instant I heard the chorus; I knew I had found one of those special songs that help you to heal. It's so amazing and I can easily repeat this over and over again when I'm in the worst of emotional places.

Sometimes, it knocks you down, kicks you in the gut and leaves you reeling in pain, fear and loneliness. But we always manage to get back up. We fight back and we persevere. Life is tough like that sometimes. But we're tougher. That's the thing about it, though... no matter what happens, it goes on.

"Oh, life goes on
And it's only gonna make me strong
It's a fact, once you get on board
Say good-bye cause you can't go back
Oh, it's a fight and I really wanna get it right
Where I'm at
It's my life before me; got this feeling that I can't go back..."

Last edited:

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
FOR LOVELESS92:heart::heart:

and

and

I hope you like all these :) sweetie:blushing:

I hope you have a nice Day/Evening/Weekend where you are now my dear :heart:ly sweet:heart: Loveless92:heart:

Yours Sincerely:heart:

Cute Prince101 :cheers:

:heart::heart:

L

loveless92

Listening to the posts above, thank you Cute Prince!
hmmmmm.... not my style of music, but I still appreciate the dedication :)

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
FOR LOVELESS92:heart::heart:

and

and

and

and

and

and

and

and

and

I hope you like all these :) sweetie:blushing:

I hope you have a nice Day/Evening where you are now my dear :heart:ly sweet:heart: Loveless92:heart:

Yours Sincerely:heart:

Cute Prince101 :cheers:

:heart::heart:

L

loveless92

Thanks. I remember when I saw KMFDM back in 2009 and while we were waiting for KMFDM to come on stage the song Rivet Head by Chemlab was playing and I was sitting there going, "what song is this? I know I have it on my iTunes.... this is gonna kill me!" I figured it out later. Just a random story.

But I am listening to Little Sisters now: