• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

youtube music

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
^^ OMG! That was a song I kind of loved/kind of made fun of in high school; I'm SO downloading it right now! :thumbs up:

Now, the weird thing about my music love. Sometimes, I hear a remake of a song and end up loving it way more than the original. Now, obviously; I've heard Kim Carnes' version of "Bette Davis Eyes" more than a few times before... and it's not really my thing.

But with that being said, there was a remake by Leighton Meester of the TV show "Gossip Girl" that I LOVE! I love the almost trance re-working of this song. :heart:

And of course, it's NOT on YouTube. Why me?! WAH! Anyway, if you get a chance to hear it... yeah. It's awesome.

Last edited:

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score

:heart:This song from Sisters of Mercy so much :) , Its my favorite track from Sisters of Mercy so far and I like all of there songs too but this one is my all time favorite.

L

loveless92

You need to get their album "FLoodlands" that has "Lucretia My Reflection", "Dominion", and "This Corrosion", it's a great album!

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
OK... keeping with the 80's theme, but with a slight kick; I present this song. Now, I used to constantly hear this remix on a radio station here in NYC and I LOVED it! Of course, it turns out it was a bit rare...

But of course, I have it now! :thumbs up: I still think it's pretty awesome!

(By the way, it's called the DJ Sammy Remix. If you search for it, it might also come up as the "Extended Remix", which is how I found it. :) )

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
A lot of people had reservations about the first posthumous album from Michael Jackson. There were many arguments from his family and fans alike that Michael wouldn't want any of the "unfinished" songs released from this project and I was with them. Why attempt to tamper with the works of a man who wanted nothing but perfection from his works?

But with that being said, when this song was released; I fell in love with it. This was definitely something he would've approved of: a song about peace and understanding; that love would always be the most beautiful of all things. When the video was released, I cried witnessing all of the lives he's touched and the powerful message he was singing about.

I don't know if many people have seen this video yet, but please do. There's a reason Michael was held in such high regard of music. I miss him terribly. :heart:

lou

Super Vip
Reaction score
Interpol%2BPaul%2BBanks.jpg

amazing song from interpol's frontman julian plenti :dreaming:

lou

Super Vip
Reaction score
Baltic Cousins / Punks from Bellingham

I:heart:it

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
Damn you, Putin; are you reading my mind now? That song has been in my head all day! :rofl:

Along with this one...

Jamoo

super dip c(?c?)?
Reaction score
Broadcast 2000 - Get Up And Go

found this 2 years ago on Vimeo and still can get this out of my head :)
_

The vid was made by Studends from the Vancouver Film School
_​

Last edited: