• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Movie you Watched ?

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
X-Men: Days of Future Past

What was the little credits scene all about?

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
I, Daniel Blake (2015)

''I am not a client, a customer, nor a service user. I am not a shirker, a scrounger, a beggar nor a thief. I am not a national insurance number, nor a blip on a screen. I paid my dues, never a penny short, and was proud to do so. I don’t tug the forelock but look my neighbour in the eye. I don’t accept or seek charity. My name is Daniel Blake, I am a man, not a dog. As such I demand my rights. I demand you treat me with respect. I, Daniel Blake, am a citizen, nothing more, nothing less. Thank you.''

I, Daniel Blake tells the tale of Daniel, a 59-year-old Geordie joiner who has never been out of work. After suffering a heart attack on the job, Daniel is instructed to rest up by medical professionals. However, forced to turn to the state for the first time in his life, Daniel finds that the support he needs is just not there...

This is a movie that shows what life is like for large majorities of proud, earnest people for whom society and it's safety nets have failed them. A shot in the head of the Britain's social security system, a great call for SOLIDARITY.

For anybody who is still struggling to understand the results of the recent Brexit referendum, I would recommend watching this film. (Ironically, the film was made with funding from the EU.)

It is not an entertainment cinema. Its a raw, powerful and heartbreaking look of society that we all know is happening, but prefer to ignore because it's not happening to us personally.

You'll find yourself cheering, laughing, silently shouting at the screen and crying - it's a movie that touches all the emotions.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
OUTLAW PROPHET an American TV-movie about a fundamentalist Mormon leader (Warren Jeffs!). It is a true story - and because of that a shocking story. I couldn't believe that such things can truly happen in America of today. In this - our sophisticated - modern world. These so called evangelical Christians are in my opinion on the same level like IS.

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Last night I watched Mother!
I was like cursing all the entire movie. And in the end I was like, "What the fuck did I just watched?" My brain just melted.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Last night I watched Mother!
I was like cursing all the entire movie. And in the end I was like, "What the fuck did I just watched?" My brain just melted.

I want to watch this film in one of the next days. But will I understand you right? Is it soooo good or sooo bad?:thinking:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
MR. IN-BETWEEN a British film from 2001. It should be a crime story but this film's a load of shit. (Sorry for this word!). Never before I've seen such a blatant bullshit!

vhsbeta

Reaction score
"Split" with James McAvoy. Movie was decent. He was very good in it.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
VICEROY'S HOUSE highly recommended to all members here who are interested in history. It is the very tragic story of the "birth" of the new India and Pakistan in 1947. It was a breathtaking movie.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
The Current Movie i will be watching later today at the cinemas is

Got my nice star wars t-shirt ready for the movie :)

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
JESÚS a Chilean film from 2016. Just we have watched it and now I'm breathless, sad at heart - never before I've seen a movie like this one.

Short from IMdB: When the flesh of your flesh is rotten, will you go to any extend to protect your own? Or will you cut them lose? Jesus is a story of the ultimate betrayal.

A must see - believe me. My heart is beating, I'm sad and I'll be relieved (I don't know if that will be the correct expression?!). The ultimate betrayal - unimaginable but comprehensible. As I have said: A MUST SEE!