• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Eurovision Song Contest 2016

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Who will win Eurovision Song Contest 2016?

breznaata.jpg

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
AUSTRALIA: Dami Im - Sound of Silence

damikfk.jpg

Dami Im will sing Sound of Silence at the 2016 Eurovision Song Contest in Stockholm on behalf of Australia as confirmed by their broadcaster SBS. This will be the country's second entry after last year's debut, and Top 5 placing, with Guy Sebastian's Tonight Again. Sure to make an unforgettable impact on the Eurovision stage, this powerful mid-tempo track has an anthemic feel and a big, catchy chorus to fill the arena in Stockholm, allowing Dami to showcase her signature vocals and style as an artist. Sound of Silence is written by Australian hit makers DNA Songs who have written for some of the biggest names in pop music, including Ricky Martin, Delta Goodrem, and The Veronicas as well as penning Dami Im's X Factor winner’s single Alive.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
GREECE: Argo - Utopian Land

argo1.jpg

Yesterday the Hellenic Broadcasting Corporation ERT presented to the Greek audience, their entry for the 2016 Eurovision Song Contest. The band Argo and their song Utopian Land was officially presented for the first time to the press and audience and ERT then aired the official video for the song. The song Utopian Land has been composed and written by the leader of the band, Vladimiros Sofianidis. The song is about a journey and a path to a destination that dawns. We leave from where it is dusk and we travel to a bright sun! The song invites people around the world to follow and take part in the dream, which requires effort and perseverance. This is the message, noting the lyric phrase: "join with us, for a utopian land". Their song is about people coming together to find their land of utopia.

portugal10

Reaction score
Have downloaded all available entries so far. Will hear all of them for the first time hopefully on Monday (except for the UK entry as I watched the national final). Any favourites to listen out for? Any humdingers? Looking forward to some opinions. :cheers:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
CZECH REPUBLIC: Gabriela Gunčíková - I Stand

guncikova3.jpg

Last night the secret surrounding the Czech entry in the 2016 Eurovision Song Contest has finally been revealed: I Stand will be the entry for Stockholm, performed by Gabriela Gunčíková. Both the artist and song representing the Czech Republic at the 2016 Eurovision Song Contest have been internally chosen. The music of I Stand was written by Christian Schneider and Sara Biglert, and the lyrics by Aidan O'Connor and Sara Biglert. Gabriela Gunčíková was born on 27 June 1993 in Kroměříž, Czech Republic. She was a finalist in the second season of SuperStar and won the "New Artist" award at the 2011 Český Slavík awards.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Frans won the finale of Melodifestivalen in Stockholm, Sweden, tonight.
He's a 17 years old, cuter than the proverbial button and actually the second youngest winner ever! The youngest was Carola Häggqvist in 1983.
So Frans is cuter than candy, his song is simple but catchy and his performance was in my opinion very convincing!

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
SWEDEN: Frans - If I Were Sorry

Frans won the finale of Melodifestivalen in Stockholm, Sweden, tonight.
He's a 17 years old, cuter than the proverbial button and actually the second youngest winner ever! The youngest was Carola Häggqvist in 1983.
So Frans is cuter than candy, his song is simple but catchy and his performance was in my opinion very convincing!

Thanks for reporting live from Sweden. :p

It was a fabulous show from Stockholm last night when the final of Melodifestivalen 2016, the national final of Sweden for the Eurovision Song Contest, was broadcast by SVT from Friends Arena. After a six-show-tour around the country the winner turned out to be Frans with the song If I Were Sorry and will represent Sweden in Sweden in May. Frans, born in Ystad, is best known for his football anthems with Elias including the 2006 hit "Who's da Man" dedicated to Swedish footballer Zlatan Ibrahimović. The song credited to the band Elias featuring vocals by Frans stayed at the top of Sverigetopplistan, the official Swedish Singles Chart, for 13 weeks.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
LITHUANIA: Donny Montell - I've Been Waiting For This Night

donnymonte.jpg

It's Donny, again! He represented Lithuania at the ESC 2012, held in Baku, Azerbaijan. The winner of the "Eurovizija 2016" is Donny Montell with the song "I've Been Waiting for This Night". The Eurovision marathon in Lithuania has been concluded tonight and the final round of the national selection has spawned the perfect entrant for the 2016 Eurovision Song Contest. Donny Montell has defeated five other finalists after ten rounds of this year's competition produced and aired by Lithuanian public broadcaster (LRT).

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
SERBIA: ZAA - Goodbye

7668232443.jpg

The moment that many Eurovision fans from Balkan have been waiting for finally arrived. Serbian entrant ZAA has presented her entry for Sweden. In a show Serbia's Song for Europe aired last night by RTS, Sanja Vučić ZAA, the Serbian entrant for the 2016 Eurovision Song Content performed her song for Stockholm in front of the audience for the very time. This year's Serbian Eurovision entry is called Goodbye, and it's written by Ivana Peters. The song has two versions, though. Iza Osmeha (in native language) and Goodbye (in English) but it has been already decided: ZAA will perform her entry in English. "First of all, I'm so thankful for the amazing support in this journey I received so far. I really hope you are going to like our song, and that you will recognise that deeply moving emotion we are trying to express through it," Sanja Vučić ZAA told Eurovision.tv after the show.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
AZERBAIJAN: Samra - Miracle

samra.jpg

Earlier this week, the 21-year-old singer Samra has beeen announced as the Azerbaijani representative in the 2016 Eurovision Song Contest. Today, Samra presents her entry for Stockholm. Miracle was selected among more than 400 entries submitted to Azerbaijani broadcaster ITV. ''Though this song is a story of a painful break-up, it's not a ballad as one may think. For me it's the anthem of a strong and brave girl. I hope it can inspire those who lost their love to take the right decision and move on. May this becomes a real Miracle for me!'', tells Samra.

Mari0

Super Vip
Reaction score
A lot of bad songs this year IMHO.
At least we'll have a lot of male eye candy :blushing: (Freddie, Amir, etc).
My favorite so far is France's song "J'ai Cherché".

Poland's representative is in another league :rofl: check this out:

And yeah, I don't know who thought San Marino's song would be taken seriously, and that video, WOW!!! :)):)):))

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
A lot of bad songs this year IMHO.

Agree!

At least we'll have a lot of male eye candy :blushing: (Freddie, Amir, etc).

And Donny, and Frans, and...Oh yeah, the list is long! :p

My favorite so far is France's song "J'ai Cherché".

Best song of the Big 5 countries! No doubt. After many years France wont be in the bottom 10 or 5!

My fav is Latvia.

I actually like it more and more with every listen.

And yeah, I don't know who thought San Marino's song would be taken seriously, and that video, WOW!!! :)):)):))

I'm sure this is a joke and the real song will follow in the next days. :rofl:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Memories like this help keep us young

portugal10

Reaction score
Only about 3 songs (So many are Meh/ ok) are horrendous....But it's Italy and Georgia for me. Class acts and I hope both do well in the final x

Mari0

Super Vip
Reaction score
I also like Italy. I don't know if Georgia will make it to the final though...

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
ITALY: Francesca Michielin - No Degree of Separation

francescam.jpg

The young and successful Italian artist Francesca Michielin came second at this year's Festival di Sanremo which granted her the participation in the 2016 Eurovision Song Contest in Stockholm, where she'll perform No Degree Of Separation, her Sanremo entry which has already become a huge hit back home in Italy. Michielin will perform a bilingual Italian and English version of her Sanremo runner-up entry "Nessun grado di separazione", which will be titled "No Degree of Separation" at the Eurovision Song Contest 2016. The track is from her new album di20are, which debuted at #1 on iTunes and is an Italian bestselling album.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
MALTA: Ira Losco - Walk on Water

iraloscqc.jpg

The Maltese broadcaster PBS have just presented their entry to the 2016 Eurovision Song Contest Walk On Water, sung by Ira Losco. Walk On Water was selected after international and Maltese jury voting during February and March. Juries in 13 European countries, comprising of music industry professionals, listened to 10 songs, together with a panel of music experts from Malta. Walk On Water was the overwhelming favourite to represent Malta in Stockholm. The video for Ira’s new song was filmed last week at the Malta National Aquarium, and across several locations in Gozo.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
BULGARIA: Poli Genova - If Love Was A Crime

poligenova.jpg

Yesterday the video of If Love Was A Crime, the Bulgarian entry in the 2016 Eurovision Song Contest, has been premiered on Youtube. It is being sung by Poli Genova, who already represented Bulgaria in 2011. Five years later she is back with a catchy and summery tune. If Love Was A Crime was created as an international and radio-friendly production. The song is about the courage of people who dare to love and are ready to fight for their feelings no matter the circumstances and the public opinion.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
SAN MARINO: Serhat - I Didn't Know

Does anyone remember when I said that San Marino's song is a joke and the real song will follow in the next days. :p

San Marino changes to disco version of "I Didn't Know" for contest

The Sammarinese broadcaster SMTV has been granted permission to change the version of I Didn't Know that will be performed in this year's contest. Serhat will now perform the 'disco version' on stage at the Globe Arena when San Marino participates in the First Semi-Final on the 10th May.