• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Eurovision Song Contest 2016

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
Yepp, Poland was terrible. The worst of all.
And I agree, it was a copy of Frau Wurst but without the dress and unfortunately without any voice. The guy couldn't sing at all.

I liked Italy. Germany will be soo Zero Points again. Britain - well, twinks making o - o - o and i - i - i works for me. (It didn't beat Jedward though :D ).
Belgium was so stupid that I wanted to see it again. I forgot about the rest I guess.

Oh, no, Mazedonia...
O Gloria... :D What a shame that it got kicked out, it was almost as bad as Poland.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Who will win Eurovision Song Contest 2016?

3ets.jpg

I hate russian song. Just an old-fashioned dance track! One of the worst this year. And he doesn't have great vocal capabilities. I still think the field is wide open and Russia won't be a runaway winner at all. Who do you think will win? :thinking:

READ MORE -> Predicting the winner of Eurovision 2016 with social media

I hope that Sweden is set for two Eurovision wins in a row. OK, I know people have started to point out that Frans’ song is similar to singer-songwriter Matt Simon’s 2014 song “Catch & Release”.

A record-breaking 12.6million votes were cast in the Melodifestivalen final – that’s more than a vote per person in the whole country. The Swedes do take Eurovision seriously and they deserve to win it (again)! :thumbs up:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
I Went to a Eurovision Sex Party

iwenttoaeu.jpg

It's almost time for the Eurovision Song Contest. That point in the year where every country in Europe dusts off their flags and their uplifting late-90s EDM tracks and competes to see who can vote the most politically. But sadly, the road to Eurovision doesn't hold the same uniting, Brexit-defying thrill for me as it 100 percent definitely does for you. Why? Because I ruined it for myself that time I went to a Eurovision-themed sex party.

It was, of course, a gay sex party. To reiterate: Eurovision themed. The theme was Eurovision. You wouldn't think you'd need a theme to put your cock in an arsehole, but you'd be wrong. You don't know gay men at all.

It was a friend of a friend who asked me on Grindr if I wanted to go, and focusing on the "sex party" element, it was me who said: "Yes." You're thinking of a dark, squalid nightclub. Forget that. This was a cheery, wholesome, naked party, conducted with the lights on in someone's actual home.

"Naked parties" are like polite networking drinks, except everyone's naked. There's something curiously charming about a room full of people shaking hands and chatting about work, all bollock naked, glad-handing for a good couple of hours until someone breaks character and starts sucking someone off. It's at that point that everyone drops the conversation about house prices and gets steadily to it. The tone remains upbeat, though. Cheery. Laissez faire. Big bowl of condoms in the kitchen. Think of it like a nod-nod, wink-wink, Carry On movie type thing, but with way more actual rimming.

I made several assumptions on being invited to a Eurovision-themed sex party. My expectation: just as the contest had united the countries of a war-torn Europe, it would unite 30 odd gay men who wanted to watch each other bone to the latest pop hits from second-world nations. Sexy, inclusive, uniting. The music was not a concern: I do not like Eurovision, at all, but I was willing to endure it because I like having sex with men.

I was last to arrive – it is not possible, I discovered, to be fashionably late to a fuck party – and everyone was already gathered in front of the TV. As is sex party etiquette, I was told to go strip to my underwear upstairs. So I got in my pants and went out to join the crowd that would presumably be, in tribute to Eurovision, a glorious cross section of multiculturalism. Nope: 30 white guys in their pants, none of them pretending that they weren't weighing up all of my bodily imperfections. It must be said, when faced with that many guys you may be having sex with later, entering late and picking where to sit is pretty awkward. But I spotted a guy I kind of knew – or, at least, had sucked off a couple of times – and nestled in next to him.

Eurovision was starting, and the host told us the rules. The rules. Nothing quite gets the juices going like a rigorously enforced and laminated list of regulations. We would each be assigned a country, the rules stated, and when our country performed, we would take our underwear off in front of everyone. I was Ireland, which made me nervous in case the hosts had plans for the winner, but by the time the winner was crowned we'd all be in the shameless post-coital glow by then. Right?

It occurred to me, as each guy whipped off his underwear every 10 minutes as his country performed – each like a Bucks-Fizz era Cheryl Baker – that this little game would only work if we were watching every performance. We weren't watching every performance, were we? Were we? Then the nightmare dawned on me: I was in a room with 30 guys who wanted to have group sex, but not until we had watched every song of the Eurovision Song Contest.

So as the TV began its musical war of attrition, the pants came off. Everyone checked each other out, made eyes, winked. For three hours. Of Eurovision. If this was what I wanted, I could've gone to literally any club in Soho. I'd be on about blowjob number three and I wouldn't be stuck in Zone 4.

HERE is the full text written by Jamie Dallinger

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
3ets.jpg

I hate russian song. Just an old-fashioned dance track! One of the worst this year. And he doesn't have great vocal capabilities. I still think the field is wide open and Russia won't be a runaway winner at all. Who do you think will win? :thinking:

READ MORE -> Predicting the winner of Eurovision 2016 with social media

I hope that Sweden is set for two Eurovision wins in a row. OK, I know people have started to point out that Frans’ song is similar to singer-songwriter Matt Simon’s 2014 song “Catch & Release”.

A record-breaking 12.6million votes were cast in the Melodifestivalen final – that’s more than a vote per person in the whole country. The Swedes do take Eurovision seriously and they deserve to win it (again)! :thumbs up:

Latest news from Sweden: Justin Timberlake - who's going to be on stage in the show tonight - says he loves Frans song!

My idea about what's Frans biggest asset isn't that he's soooo cute - which he is, of course - it's rather that the boy is a mountain of pure charm!!!

About Frans & Matt Simon: I think this discussion started as soon as Frans entered the Swedish competition - Melodifestivalen - and I'm really not musicologist enough to determin if Frans song is so alike Simon's song it could be considered a piece of plagiarism.

In my opinion that doesn't really matter! What matters in a popular song is the personal version - does it matter that "My Way" originally was composed by two French songwriters, and the English lyrics was written by Paul Anka? It matters very little - we immediately think about it as the song of The Voice himself, Frank Sinatra. He made the song his own as a singer, as an artist - and that's what really matters! The rest isn't silence - it's just capitalism, legalese & the copyright lawyers wanting to have their astronomical fees...

There was no copyright law in the modern sense in the time of Bach and Händel - and how much did they steal, snitch and borrow from dozens of Italian composers, including Antonio Vivaldi? A pile as high as the Alps!!!
Does it matter? No this kind of intelligent robbery has another name - creativity!

Mari0

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'm sorry but Austria qualifing is in my opinion the crime of the century. Instead of Austria they could sent Iceland which was a much better performance.

I was actually very pleased to see Austria making it through lol. I'd rather have seen Iceland instead of Azerbaijan or Malta in the final.

I think that probably Russia will win it but my full support goes to France tonight!!!

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thank God Russia didn't win :thumbs up:

But what on earth did the Swedish jury think about sending 10 points to Poland X_X~X(

Swedish cutiepie Frans didn't win, but he did a great job anyhow charming the pants off people all over Europe :thumbs up:

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
It was a great show I think it was better than the ones in the years before.

The new voting system makes those 42(!) votings before a little irrelevant, even though it's interesting to see the diffence between juries and public vote.

Belgium was so bad it grew on me. Great song! Poland was terrible, just terrible. Lithuania... hhhm... very nice.

MaximumT

Super Vip
Reaction score
I was hoping that Australia would win, but I'm glad Russia didn't.

tigerbalm

Reaction score
The worst song has made it. I never will understand this voting. Never.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score

I agree, i don't even like the winner song, but i am happy with my country results in the final ranking, wish we was number 1, but in the end, 2nd is still the best. :)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
After watching the Eurovision Song Contest

ao0qb72700.jpg

kaktusxxx4

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
What a jump Poland from last place to 8th (from 7 points to 229), Congratulations Michał! Poland has the best fans in the world! Shit jury!

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
- What's up Stockholm?
Petra Mede: ''Everything is up here tonight...'' :rofl:

But what on earth did the Swedish jury think about sending 10 points to Poland X_X~X(

What happened to Europe? Poland was 3rd by televoting!? Their song was banality and awfulness in highest potens.

I was hoping that Australia would win, but I'm glad Russia didn't.

I have the same opinion. Dami Im was clearly the most talented one in that whole arena!

I have no words. It was awful. Her voice was like the wicked witch from The Wizard of Oz. Ukraine was 25th in my personal ranking. Ukraine won by pulling jury's heartstrings, maybe next year at the Politicvison 2017 Slovenia should perform the song "1991", which will tell how the Yugoslav People's Army attacked Slovenia...:thinking:

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
@#117:

Well, that comes only from the üblichen Verdächtigen/typical suspicious.

I wasn't surprised and have expected it. And from the comments on the german eurovision page a lot of people did too.

Germany will be soo Zero Points again.

The british may ask if nobody likes them because their song (or the show) was actually nice.

But Germany has always the same problem. The TV broadcaster NDR presents a couple of mediocre songs and the public vote selects the most mediocre of them. I don't mean the poor singers here but the songs.

I think you need a song that you can "understand" or feel immediately, not one that you have to listen to three or four times before it warms up with you (if at all). And that was not the case. Not this year, not last year.

And secondly there was no show at all, just the singer in her odd costume. I'm just watching the vid. All she did in the first 1,5 minutes was walking five or six steps forward. And a minute later she walks once across the stage.

Not to mention the depressing stage design. Poison-green laserbeams, a huge moon and backgroundsinger in the dark, who also don't do anything than shifiting their weight from one leg to another! HEY, PARTY! :D

It was no surprise. But the really sad thing is how the NDR people afterwards show no self-criticism at all. Yes, it was not her fault, I agree, it was your fault, dear NDR. :butslap:

The entertainer Stefan Raab did it much better. With his songs there was either muscical substance or something for the eyes.

btw: as for Australia, I've read that it wouldn't have been in Australia. According to the rules it must be held in Europe. Is that true?

Last edited:

JeroenS

Reaction score
Televoting has helped Poland, many Polish people live outside their country so they voted for their homeland. If the old system for giving the points was used Poland would have been on 19th place and Australia would have won...

JeroenS

Reaction score
The results with the "old" voting system looks like this, Germany would not have been last, they would move up 1 place :p

JeroenS

Reaction score
In the "disco version" SERHAT from San Marino sounds great! Reminds me of old german disco music... So I bet this will be the SUMMER HIT in Germany 2016 :D