• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Show what your underwear looks Like ;)

T

Tom

Pantsman,

Come on, you dug them out of your underwear "drawer"??
Don't you mean walk in underwear closet, with wall to wall storage?:D

You've inspired me to post more pics, but since I already showed all I have I can't.

pantsman

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
My god just how many pairs have you got?? You're the underwear version of imelda marcos and her shoes :))

They're all good - but let's go for number 1 !

The next day you can go commando and show us that :p

Lol, i have to admit i do love buying new underwear lol, probably got about 160 pairs of briefs now lmao.
Ok, i've just put on pair no 1, the jockey pair as suggested.

pantsman

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Pantsman,

Come on, you dug them out of your underwear "drawer"??
Don't you mean walk in underwear closet, with wall to wall storage?:D

You've inspired me to post more pics, but since I already showed all I have I can't.

Thanks, im very happy to have inspired you lol
looks like you'll have to go buy some new sexy briefs so you can take more pictures for us?
If you was in the UK i could've sent you some of my spare ones lol

pantsman

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
OMG I am in love with your american eagle undies!! How long ago did you buy those?! I am going to check the mall for those tomorrow and i'll let you know if I found them! LOVE!

Yeah, the american eagle briefs are very cool, i have them in other colours & stripes as well. Maybe i'll do american eagle pics for my next uploads on here?
AM discontinued all their briefs about 8 months ago now due to poor sales, & will not be doing them anymore. The only place i have seen them now is on ebay

pantsman

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Everyone feel free to ask any photo request, & i'll do my best to deliver them lol

ERICOOL85

Shadow Treader
Reaction score
hehe so very nice of you pantsman
but i ussually ask for full sets ;)
hehe

pantsman

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Lol, ask away & i'll see what i can do for you ericool85

pantsman

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Ok, thought i would show you all my American Eagle briefs collection lol

Hope you all enjoy

pantsman

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
tomorrows choice of underwear for work

Going to wear these under my suit trousers tomorrow at work
(sorry about the red marks around my waist, i've had a towel wrapped around me lol)

X

XMan101

Very very sexy ;)

Very sexy!!!! Sometimes I prefer photos like that which hint at the hidden secret underneath ;)

bloop2

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
OMFG!!! I WANT TO CRY THATS NOT FAIR!! You have so many awesome undies!! :(.. I Like the black one with the white lining and the blue with black stripes. .but I dont like the stitching in the middle.. cuz it looks like its on backwards.. BUT OMG IM JEALOUS! :( i have american eagle undies but their boxers :(..

pantsman

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
OMFG!!! I WANT TO CRY THATS NOT FAIR!! You have so many awesome undies!! :(.. I Like the black one with the white lining and the blue with black stripes. .but I dont like the stitching in the middle.. cuz it looks like its on backwards.. BUT OMG IM JEALOUS! :( i have american eagle undies but their boxers :(..

I love your comments lol.
Dont be jealous lol, that why i'm happy to share them on here.
I still have about another 150 or so pairs of briefs, will take me agains to post all those on here lol

pantsman

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Got my sexy tightie whities on now to wear to work today lol

Last edited: