• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you sad today?

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I think its weird or for better words....suspicious when a guy tends to say that "I'm a good guy" whenever you have a conversation with him. I just feel that if someone is a good person ....this quality will show through your personality, behavioral patterns or character. With that being said...an individual does not have to proclaim this constantly in order for people to like him or to obtain someone's approval of him. For me...for someone to keep proclaiming this with every conversation is telling to me that you have ulterior motives and you have self esteem/insecurities issues with yourself as an individual and this to me is sad....

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
I think its weird or for better words....suspicious when a guy tends to say that "I'm a good guy" whenever you have a conversation with him. I just feel that if someone is a good person ....this quality will show through your personality, behavioral patterns or character. With that being said...an individual does not have to proclaim this constantly in order for people to like him or to obtain someone's approval of him. For me...for someone to keep proclaiming this with every conversation is telling to me that you have ulterior motives and you have self esteem/insecurities issues with yourself as an individual and this to me is sad....

Maybe he says that, because he have met huge loads of a-holes, and by saying "I'm a good guy" he states, that he thinks hi's a good guy, but what about you? But yeah, that kinda goes for insecurities category, but it just doesn't seem all that annoying when thought that way.... I dunno:p

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Its Monday and there is a heatwave for the rest of this week, My WiFi internet connection been down for nearly 3 hours and Now hearing the sad news about the Legendary David Bowie:(, My sincere condolences to his entire family and friends, May he rest in peace. :hug:

fb115

Reaction score
Hearing the news on the passing away of David Bowie is quite sad, although I am not a fan of his music. Actually only know about him when I saw the movie "The Hunger" with the great French actress Catherine Deneuve back in my college days.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Jakarta attacks

cyqmhoiuka.jpg

Forgetmenot

Reaction score
Can't achieve wet dream 4 days straight. T_T

I just knew I was about to cum then was interrupted by something or someone.

Weird (and sad) story to tell, Isn't it?

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
First day back at work on a cold cloudy day in UK X_X~X(after 5 weeks vacation roasting on beaches surrounded by palm trees under clear blue skies.

cacc

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
Finding out the only friend I've got is moving away.

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
What makes me sad is that last week..I was at the CVS pharmacy in my neighborhood and while approaching the parking lot...there was this guy who was waving at me from a distance. I had assumed it was the manager of that particular store since most of the employees there knows me..but once I got closer...it was not him..it happened to be a homeless person. This guy approached me and asked me if I had a few dollars so that he could buy him something to eat. He went on to share a small detail of how he became homeless. I had also noticed that while telling me this story, tears were falling from his eyes. However, what was really surprising is that while he was talking...I realized that I knew this guy from frequenting the gay club that I worked at. He was very popular and always had a lot of guys around him. Apparently, his life has hit a stumbling block and he was down on his luck.

Once he finished with his story...I told him that I had to go in to pick up a few things and if he would wait ...I would be more than happy to take him to one of the local diners and treat him to a meal. He then mentioned to me that because of his appearance...he was not welcomed into the local diners...but he was welcomed into the local McDonald's. Nonetheless...I understood and agreed to his request of what he was saying because he did have on dirty, raggedly clothes and appeared to have blood on his hands and face as well. He agreed to wait on me in the parking lot. Surprisingly, while shopping...one of the pharmacist who knew me and called me over to her area to inquire about the guy and what he wanted from me. I went on tell her that I asked him to wait on me because I was going to buy him some food. She then went into a rage and went on to mention that I should not help this guy out and it could be dangerous for me because he could be running a scam.

I explained to her that while chatting with him ...I could tell that he was being honest and if by some chance he was not...well..that was okay too because the way I see it is that God knows that I was being compassionate towards his situation and my heart was genuine in offering to help him and that's enough for me. She then just looked at me for a second and told me to just be careful. To conclude...I walked the guy to the McDonald
s and once I saw that he was turned away from going inside...I gave him money to buy him whatever he wanted and went on about my business.

To say the least...the pharmacist behavior did bother me to a certain degree because not every homeless person is running a scam and the way life throws curve balls...we just never know if there may come a time when we could be in the same situation. Otherwise...you never know and never say never. Unfortunately, there are a lot of people who have the same mind set when it comes to homeless people as the pharmacist does.

coolshorty

Reaction score
Politics, War, Economy, etc.

But mostly the lack of self-driving cars.

cacc

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
The fact that I've got to come home after working all day to being accused of being on drugs and that I can't be comfortable in my own fucking home.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
My bf caught a bad cold..the sad news is that he will behave as if he is in his death bed in the next few days.. :( :no:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
RockNLol do you speaking about me??? In every word you have said I can see me. And my BF is acting the same as you if I have caught such a bad cold.
--- So I'll deeply understand your boyfriend. p:p

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Weatherman says YET ANOTHER storm with gale force winds and heavy rain is due to hit the UK... getting really pissed off with it, we get only one or two days of "normal weather" then another storm batters us for about 4 days~X:)(

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
This makes me not sad - but because there is no appropriate thread - I'll tell it here.

I've since yesterday a tax inspector in my office. He has a face as if he will have stomachache the whole day. Will you be able to imagine yourself a German tax inspector? He is nearly 60 and because I'm so young for him he may think that I'm an idiot and cannot lead this office. He looks as if he will speak every moment the verdict "death by hanging". And the worst - I have to be friendly the whole day! Believe me that is sheer STRESS.