• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you sad today?

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hello Sniffit,

I don't know what to say. But I can feel from the deepest bottom of my heart with you. She was your dear companion for a long time - now she is gone and she is leaving a big hole in your soul. For many people a dog is only a dog - but they are wrong. A dog has much more spirit and empathy than any human.

I feel with you and you know that I love my Buddy too so very much. And I can't imagine that also he will go someday.
Love!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
My friend, like Shelter I don't know what to say, but then there are no words that can fill the loss or take away the hurt in your heart.... hugs

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you all. That video is so... it's just so... thank you Jim :)

DBOL777

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
so sorry to hear of your loss..

Robbie

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
dogLoss.gif

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I had badly fallen yesterday. Now two costals are broken - sleeping is nearly impossible. My hands and knees are badly skinned. Please permit me the possibilitiy to cry out loudly S H I T!!!!

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
OUCH! Permission granted!

Falling sucks except 'falling in love' but that can suck too if they don't love you back so, yeah, falling sucks.

Sorry to hear you are bruised, broken and scraped my friend.

:big hug:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Mmmm .. bad luck! Here's wishing you a speedy recovery - and an even swifter reduction in the pain levels!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
I had badly fallen yesterday. Now two costals are broken - sleeping is nearly impossible. My hands and knees are badly skinned. Please permit me the possibilitiy to cry out loudly S H I T!!!!

So how are you feeling today - a little better I hope! (although 1 day on maybe not yet) Has the doctor said how long to full recovery?

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
After I was fallen my BF was driving me to the hospital near us. They made an X-ray and found two costals broken. So I've got a cuff around of my my chest. They gave me some pills against the pain. The bruises on my hands and knees must go away without help.

The costals perhaps will be good again in perhaps four or five weeks. So I have to wait. During the day everything is to endure. Surely it hurts with every breath of air as well when you go or want to get up from a chair. But as I have said - it is to endure.

But the horror is the night. I don't know where to rest. I hope in a week or two everything will be better again - and that I can go to my office again. In the moment I'm sitting at home and get on my employees nerves. -:) - But I'm like I'm!

And love is forbidden as well - and that, that is really shit! -:)

Thanks for your question and good wishes.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
When it comes thick and you think this is rock-bottom - believe me it always can be worse!

Now today my mobile Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus, bought on Dec. 29, 2015 - broke down. The battery sudddenly was really hot and the state of charge very quick runned down to zero and than - NOTHING! Only a black screen. So my BF was driving to the shop and now I have to wait perhaps until Monday or Tuesday. And the most horrible thing is - all numbers of my contacts, all chats from WhatsApp, all pictures everything is lost!

As I have said - it always can be worse!!!

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
The battery burned up, that's all. Li-ons do fail like that. Any competent phone shop will be able to rescue your data. Don't panic.
If there is a tiny little bright side to your ordeal it is that at times like this you most appreciate how wonderful it is to have a man, your man, whose unconditional love is always there when you need it.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thank you Dargelos - you are bolstering me up. I hope you will be right. I only have echoed what my BF was telling me when he came back from the shop.

And there is one thing you have said, what has deeply embarrassed me. You have spoken from the love of MY MAN. And as I can remember I have only spoken here from my BF. We are sooooo long together, we have had really good and horny times and we have had bad times and bad sorely times - but we are together. And you are so right - he is not my BF he is MY MAN! And I love him with all of my heart. He is the best what I've ever got in my life. And from now on I'll never again call him my BF.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Poverty in my town

Yesterday on TV: an 18 year old boy is asking for some food :(

tviii.jpg

It has been said that, in my region, we have the tools and potential to overcome extreme poverty, but poverty persists...

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Sadness and happyness are so opposite and so related....., my Faithfull four footed twelf and a half year old companion, a Long haired german poiter dog (small munsterlaender)-well trained hunting dog-I was so proud because of her Fitness... see here...

http://www.gayheaven.org/showpost.php?p=1959349&postcount=742

collapsed today suddenly on our morning walk, had convulsions and a short circulatory arrest. I could reanimate her and carried her in direction to my car some hundret meters, while she got more vital and could walk the rest of the way to the car herself. I know since one year from our veterinarian that she has a cardiac murmur because of a cardiac valvular defect that will one day make Problems and must be treated, and that day was today.
I took her immediately to our veterinarian, x-ray, her heart is because of the valvular defect compensatory enlarged and Needs medical Treatment (ACE Inhibitors/Digitalis/Dehydration) and that makes me happy: I think and know it works for a time.......:thumbs up:)

Now she got 14 years old and collapsed again this day with vomiting and being restless....the time will come I have to say farewell, thx for the years beeing my faithfull daily companion....
She just calmed down....

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score

Now she got 14 years old and collapsed again this day with vomiting and being restless....the time will come I have to say farewell, thx for the years beeing my faithfull daily companion....
She just calmed down....

Wow Peter - I feel with you and your sadness. But 14 years will be a very long time for her here on earth. I know it is soooo hard and I got tears in my eyes when I saw her on your pic. But I think it will be time for you to let her go. Perhaps the veterenarian will come too to your home, so you haven't to go with her to his aseptic, cold surgery. And sure it will be the hardest way you will have to go. I'll give you and your faithful companion a big hug.

R

Ralph69

I feel very sad :(, the reason, the Yulin Dog Meat Festival, but the worse :worried:, is the silence from people :thinking:, around the world, this has to be stopped, thank you

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
......No......No I don't say why I'm unhappy this evening. No, no, no - I don't tell it here. No!!!!! Don't ask!

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Last Saturday was again the great Christopher Street Day Parade here in Berlin. Every year we, my partner and I and nearly 10 to 12 friends, have been there. It was OUR holiday.
This time all of us we have been at home - because the fright of terror we caged in ourselves.
Right in the moment I'll try to avoid great gatherings of people. Perhaps it is idiotic, but perhaps it will save our lives. I don't know - but I'm very upset and unhappy about it.

What a devlish time we live in!

Last edited: