• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you sad today?

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
@ Shelter: I completely understand your fear. Every news on our national TV starts with a new terror attack in Germany (Würzburg, Munich, Reutlingen, Nuremberg). :(

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Please is anyone here on GH who can explain to me the word and the term "SUMMER"?

I've forgotten about it. In Google I've found that the month of August will be the so called midsummer month with warm and sunny days.

But if I'm looking out of my window: only gray and cloudy sky, very often rain, the morning temperatures are +5° C = 41° F and on the day perhaps +17°C = 63°F.

So please explain to me the term of summer or midsummer.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Please is anyone here on GH who can explain to me the word and the term "SUMMER"?

I've forgotten about it. In Google I've found that the month of August will be the so called midsummer month with warm and sunny days.

But if I'm looking out of my window: only gray and cloudy sky, very often rain, the morning temperatures are +5° C = 41° F and on the day perhaps +17°C = 63°F.

Same shitty weather here too! :(

vbbnbn.jpg

Keep calm becuase summer is not over ;)

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thank you Haiducii you've given hope to me, which I've nearly lost.
My mom always said that September and Octobdr mostly will be the best months. So I'll try to hope a little longer for a day where I can sit in the evening in the garden.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score

I don't know if this is some comfort, but I can tell you that the Swedish "summer" - :(:(:( - has been and still is just as bad as the German so-called "summer" ~X(X_X

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
My mom always said that September and Octobdr mostly will be the best months.

Your mum is right! ;)

Above-normal warmth will dominate most of Europe into autumn as late-summer weather patterns stretch into the new season. While many countries experience a warm autumn, Ireland and the United Kingdom can expect a wet and windy season.

A surge of heat is expected to linger through the first half of autumn in areas from France and Switzerland to Slovakia and Poland. Overall, a warm and dry autumn is expected across southern Europe as a building ridge of high pressure develops over the Mediterranean Sea.

READ MORE

cade

Reaction score
My brother's three children were taken into state custody, because their mother is a drug addict. My brother is not raising them. A child protective services worker called to inform me of this and to ask for help. That makes me sad today.

mrcrownroyal

Reaction score
The fact that a bad storm may be passing through my area. Hopefully it won't cause much damage :(

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
That People have no more sense of guilt...

My over 14 yo working dog companion has recovered a bit so she can jog with me at cold weather for about two kilometres leashed at my side. Nearly at the end of our course a free running not obedient dog of an older pair attacked my old Lady from behind and being over her bit her ongoing in her neck. She was too old to react in a way she did years ago.
This happend within seconds.
As a working dog expert I know how to handle this with an informed opposite (both owners grab theirs dog at the same time at their hind legs, pull them back to seperate them and "throw" them back to calm down) but this old man was helpless, so I (Dont grab with ur Hands in it).
I used "plan b" kicked the aggressor with my Jogging shoes in his ribs (Dont use Hands in such a Situation, better being bite in leg than in Hands) till he released from my dog.
The owner was completely passive and helpless, but he insulted me "animal abuser".............

He failed being a good dog handler, his free running dog attacked mine, he and his dog caused the Trouble and he tried to turn the table...

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
That People have no more sense of guilt...

My over 14 yo working dog companion has recovered a bit so she can jog with me at cold weather for about two kilometres leashed at my side. Nearly at the end of our course a free running not obedient dog of an older pair attacked my old Lady from behind and being over her bit her ongoing in her neck. She was too old to react in a way she did years ago.
This happend within seconds.
As a working dog expert I know how to handle this with an informed opposite (both owners grab theirs dog at the same time at their hind legs, pull them back to seperate them and "throw" them back to calm down) but this old man was helpless, so I (Dont grab with ur Hands in it).
I used "plan b" kicked the aggressor with my Jogging shoes in his ribs (Dont use Hands in such a Situation, better being bite in leg than in Hands) till he released from my dog.
The owner was completely passive and helpless, but he insulted me "animal abuser".............

He failed being a good dog handler, his free running dog attacked mine, he and his dog caused the Trouble and he tried to turn the table...

That must have been a very horrible experience for you as well as for your dog companion. I can't understand that so many people let their dogs free and without a leash. I know and I see that every day as well when I'm going my walk with my Buddy. And if something will happen these people will point a finger at you! Shame about them!

I hope so much that your "old lady" will not have a bad wound now! It was great how you have handled this situation.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
wp20161006.jpg

Cold mornings, grey days – there is not much to love about October. :(