• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you sad today?

cacc

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
This makes me not sad - but because there is no appropriate thread - I'll tell it here.

I've since yesterday a tax inspector in my office. He has a face as if he will have stomachache the whole day. Will you be able to imagine yourself a German tax inspector? He is nearly 60 and because I'm so young for him he may think that I'm an idiot and cannot lead this office. He looks as if he will speak every moment the verdict "death by hanging". And the worst - I have to be friendly the whole day! Believe me that is sheer STRESS.

Been there before with people from the corporate offices following me around breathing down my neck, waiting for me to screw up, it got to be so stressful I almost quit my job.

Bluezh

Reaction score
as usual..: it's ignorance that makes me sad. you see it on all kinds of levels and situations. ignorance is the worst.

cacc

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
Spending Valentines day alone for the 26th time, and getting cut hours at work.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Spending Valentines day alone for the 26th time, and getting cut hours at work.

My dear friend - don't cut and run! Luck is not something what suddenly knocks at your door. You must open your door - get outdoors. Open your ears and eyes and open yourself to others. Show them what you are for a nice guy and I'm sure the the 27th time you will have this day not alone.

But you have to work for. So - make an effort! p:p

Nonetheless especially for you a big kiss and a happy Valentine's day!

cacc

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
Finding out that I'm losing my job in 6 weeks.

loretta

Reaction score
We just moved in and realized that one of the main poles (it is a 400 year old timber frame house) is rotted and we must replace it - veeeeeery expensive

geshpnet

Reaction score
Still not being able to see my partner. We're still waiting for our Family Reunification visa

Forgetmenot

Reaction score
Don't ask, Don't tell

Few weeks ago, I watched "The hunger games: Mockingjay 1-2" and let myself cry like a baby. The movie was not that sad. But the sad part was when I realize where I live was like in movie.
Where I live:
We must accept our government policies, even if we don't like it.
We must not question our government policies.
What we post or share on social network can lead us to prison (even the simple status like "I'm so happy"), if the government thinks/believe we are threat to nation.

No, I don't live in North Korea. But our government want to took China and North Korea as a role model.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Few weeks ago, I watched "The hunger games: Mockingjay 1-2" and let myself cry like a baby. The movie was not that sad. But the sad part was when I realize where I live was like in movie.
Where I live:
We must accept our government policies, even if we don't like it.
We must not question our government policies.
What we post or share on social network can lead us to prison (even the simple status like "I'm so happy"), if the government thinks/believe we are threat to nation.

No, I don't live in North Korea. But our government want to took China and North Korea as a role model.

OMG - that sounds horrible. :thinking:

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
Log Cabin republicans.

Watching the video of Log Cabin republicans explaining why they vote republican.
Video can be found at the link below.
Code:
http://www.advocate.com/politics/2016/4/28/log-cabin-republicans-explain-how-they-balance-being-gay-and-conservative-video

I won't say what I personally think of these people because we have to be non hateful on this forum. I do though find it impossible to understand with the Supreme Court up for grabs how they can sleep at night.

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
It is bad etiquette to be hateful within the forum but this Advocate interview is external content so you can speak without inhibition. Come on Stonecold, let rip, tell us what you really think.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Got the flu when i'm just starting my holidays for Easter, it sucks when this happens:( no matter how much you take really good care of yourself, you end up getting sick anyways, so there's no point. :big hug:

cacc

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
Just one of those no reason depression sort of days

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Got the flu when i'm just starting my holidays for Easter, it sucks when this happens:( no matter how much you take really good care of yourself, you end up getting sick anyways, so there's no point. :big hug:

flu.jpg

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score

Sorry haiducii:heart: & shelter:heart: for my very late response, I feel really bad now:(, i totally forgot about checking the last post i made in this thread & thanks guys, I'll let you and everyone know that I'm feeling much better now :) :big hug:

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Just found out my Samsung Ultra-HD 4K Smart TV isn't compatible with the new Blu-Ray standard, Ultra HD Blu-ray HDR:( , Now i can't fully take advantage of my TV's resolution. :hug:

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
My Patty RIP May 22 2016

Snapshot-00009.png

My Patty RIP May 22 2016

At about 7:15am this morning I heard my girl Patty let out a loud final sigh as she slipped away from me. She was lying on the blanket I had fixed for her right beside my side of the bed as near to me as possible. She wasn't able to get on and off the bed the way she always had so she slept on the floor near me. I knew she was gone when I heard her gasp.

I have to be happy that she isn't sad and in pain anymore. She has been declining for a few weeks. Not eating. Drinking only the bare minimum. Not playing with us or the other girls. We knew this might happen. It doesn't lessen the sorrow. I feel so lost. I feel so lonely.

That happiness is dampened by the deep feeling of loss and sorrow. She had been my girl constantly for 13 years. Never failing to be there for me with her big tongue licking my face and ears and whole head; playing and smiling and big wet nose nuzzling me; quietly stepping over to lay with me when I was sad or moody. She was there for me when my mama slipped away. I feel so very lost today.

She never demanded anything. She never complained when I disappointed her. She was only a good girl. She will always be my girl.

I'm so profoundly sad.

Last edited:
S

skyward

Snapshot-00009.png

My Patty RIP May 22 2016

At about 7:15am this morning I heard my girl Patty let out a loud final sigh as she slipped away from me. She was lying on the blanket I had fixed for her right beside my side of the bed as near to me as possible. She wasn't able to get on and off the bed the way she always had so she slept on the floor near me. I knew she was gone when I heard her gasp.

I have to be happy that she isn't sad and in pain anymore. She has been declining for a few weeks. Not eating. Drinking only the bare minimum. Not playing with us or the other girls. We knew this might happen. It doesn't lessen the sorrow. I feel so lost. I feel so lonely.

That happiness is dampened by the deep feeling of loss and sorrow. She had been my girl constantly for 13 years. Never failing to be there for me with her big tongue licking my face and ears and whole head; playing and smiling and big wet nose nuzzling me; quietly stepping over to lay with me when I was sad or moody. She was there for me when my mama slipped away. I feel so very lost today.

She never demanded anything. She never complained when I disappointed her. She was only a good girl. She will always be my girl.

I'm so profoundly sad.

Patty is very beautiful Sniffit. Such a sad day for you.

I have one pet -a cat, aged 10. She is slowing down a tiny bit... but I think she has another few years to go. But, having had her for a long time, well I can empathize with your loss.

It's funny but I remember my university professor in philosophy, an extremely intelligent, even gifted man, saying there was an afterlife for animals. And he wholeheartedly meant it. Who knows at the end of the day but what harm is there to remain open to infinite possibilities.

My condolences.

:big hug: