• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Movie you Watched ?

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Ridley Scott's NAPOLEON (2023)

Napoleon is a spectacle-filled action epic that details the checkered rise and fall of the iconic French Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte, played by Oscar®-winner Joaquin Phoenix. Against a stunning backdrop of large-scale filmmaking orchestrated by legendary director Ridley Scott, the film captures Bonaparte's relentless journey to power through the prism of his addictive, volatile relationship with his one true love, Josephine, showcasing his visionary military and political tactics against some of the most dynamic practical battle sequences ever filmed. (IMDb)

A film worth watching and very recommended. Great acting from J. Phoenix! Both of us we've been zealous. I don't understand why this film is hated so much in France???

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Ridley Scott's NAPOLEON (2023)

Napoleon is a spectacle-filled action epic that details the checkered rise and fall of the iconic French Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte, played by Oscar®-winner Joaquin Phoenix. Against a stunning backdrop of large-scale filmmaking orchestrated by legendary director Ridley Scott, the film captures Bonaparte's relentless journey to power through the prism of his addictive, volatile relationship with his one true love, Josephine, showcasing his visionary military and political tactics against some of the most dynamic practical battle sequences ever filmed. (IMDb)

A film worth watching and very recommended. Great acting from J. Phoenix! Both of us we've been zealous. I don't understand why this film is hated so much in France???

Thanks for the review. I managed to get a copy on Monday but not watched it yet, and will need 2hrs 40mins free when I do.

I'm not sure why the French might hate it so much but I know it has had quite a bit of criticism regarding it's historical accuracy. But then how many movies set in the past are 100% accurate? most will have some elements of character or plot details changed or invented for what they usually refer to as "... altered for dramatic purposes"

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thanks for the review. I managed to get a copy on Monday but not watched it yet, and will need 2hrs 40mins free when I do.

I'm not sure why the French might hate it so much but I know it has had quite a bit of criticism regarding it's historical accuracy. But then how many movies set in the past are 100% accurate? most will have some elements of character or plot details changed or invented for what they usually refer to as "... altered for dramatic purposes"
That's totally my opinion. No one of us has lived in the time of Napoleon - so no one knows what he really was for a character or to reckon up his character. He was, is and will be a person of history and what happened 250 years before - we don't know it really. So let us enjoy ourself with this story in a great film. Great battle scenes and his way from down to the top and down again! The 2hrs 40mins are worth your time and surely not lost! Go on!

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
TRAIN TO BUSAN PRESENTS : PENINSULA (2020)

Peninsula takes place four years after the zombie outbreak in Train to Busan. The Korean peninsula is devastated and Jung Seok, a former soldier who has managed to escape overseas, is given a mission to go back and unexpectedly meets survivors. Imdb

Sadly this post-apocalytic zombie action horror heist movie doesn't have the same exitement as Train To Busan replacing the claustaphobic tension of being on a moving train for night-time car chases. Just as many zombies though!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
RED WHITE AND ROYAL BLUE (2023)

When the feud between the son of the American President and Britain's prince threatens to drive a wedge in U.S./British relations, the two are forced into a staged truce that sparks something deeper. Imdb

Taylor Zakhar Perez, Uma Thurman & Nicholas Galitzine star in this contemporary gay themed snappy slapstick romantic comedy

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
LANDSCAPE WITH INVISIBLE HAND (2023)

When an occupying alien species' bureaucratic rule and advanced technology leaves most of Earth impoverished and unemployed, two teenagers hatch a risky plan to ensure their families' futures. Imdb.

I really enjoyed this oddball; quinitessentialy quirky; wonderfully weird; gloriously goofy movie; lots of freaky fun - recommended!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
THE GRAY MAN (2022)

When the CIA's most skilled operative, whose true identity is known to none, accidentally uncovers dark agency secrets, a psychopathic former colleague puts a bounty on his head, setting off a global manhunt by international assassins. Imdb

Ryan Gosling; Billy Bob Thornton and Chris Evans star in this Russo Bros. directed action thriller. It is kind of what you would get if you blended the Bourne Trilogy with J.Wick and J.Bond but if (as I was last night) you're tired and want something that won't require too much brain concentration and if you fall asleep for maybe 20mins you will still be able to follow the predictable plot then this is fine. The action sequences are fine, not sure if they went too far with Chris Evans as a comic-book-baddy. There is to be a Gray Man 2 as far as I can tell.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
THE IDES OF MARCH (2011)

Stephen Meyers (Ryan Gosling) is a young idealist who's brilliant at communications, is second in command of Governor Mike Morris's (George Clooney) presidential campaign, and is a true believer. In the middle of the Ohio primary, the campaign manager of Morris's opponent asks Meyers to meet; he offers him a job. At the same time, Morris's negotiations for the endorsement of the man in third place, a North Carolina Senator, hit a snag. A young campaign intern, Molly Stearns (Evan Rachel Wood), gets Stephen's romantic attention. Republicans have a trick up their sleeve; Stephen may be too trusting, and Molly has a secret. What's most important, career, victory, or virtue? - (IMDb)

A totally exciting political thriller which is showing you that all that glistens is not gold - most of all on the stage of politics!
Very recommended.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
MONEYBOYS (2021) ..... (a better translation would be RENTBOYS)

Fei works illegally as a hustler in order to support his family, yet when he realizes they are willing to accept his money but not his way of life, there is a major breakdown in their relations. Through his relationship to the headstrong Long, Fei seems able to find a new lease on life, but then he encounters Xiaolai, the love of his youth, who confronts him with the guilt of his repressed past. Imdb

This Taiwanese movie popped up on the All4 streaming site here in the UK. It is sad & bittersweet; at times beautifully filmed but also at times so slow and could easily have had 15-20mins cut from it's 2hr runtime. Although it has a gay themed plot it is a mainstream movie so has no X-rated scenes.

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
MONEYBOYS (2021) ..... (a better translation would be RENTBOYS)

Fei works illegally as a hustler in order to support his family, yet when he realizes they are willing to accept his money but not his way of life, there is a major breakdown in their relations. Through his relationship to the headstrong Long, Fei seems able to find a new lease on life, but then he encounters Xiaolai, the love of his youth, who confronts him with the guilt of his repressed past. Imdb

This Taiwanese movie popped up on the All4 streaming site here in the UK. It is sad & bittersweet; at times beautifully filmed but also at times so slow and could easily have had 15-20mins cut from it's 2hr runtime. Although it has a gay themed plot it is a mainstream movie so has no X-rated scenes.
Sounds very interesting - but here in Germany I can't find it. Perhaps here in the movie-thread??????

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
DON'T LOOK UP (2021)

Two low-level astronomers must go on a giant media tour to warn humankind of an approaching comet that will destroy planet Earth. Imdb

I watched this dark satire first time around a couple of years back and had forgotten how funny this is in places. The cast is on the stella-side: Leo DiCaprio; Meryl Streep; Kate Blanchett; Tyler Perry; Mark Rylance; Jennifer Laurence; Timothee Chalomet & Jonah Hill;

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
THEY CLONED TYRONE (2023)... no trailer, too many spoilers

A series of eerie events thrusts an unlikely trio onto the trail of a nefarious government conspiracy in this pulpy mystery caper. Imdb

John Boyega; Jamie Foxx ; Teyonah Parris & Kiefer Sutherland star in this conspiracy-action caper. A funny script, a slick production and excellent performances. Jamie Foxx must have read the script and said " This is gonna be soooo much fun - and I get to be like Shaft". Recommended

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
NAPOLEON (2023)

An epic that details the checkered rise and fall of French Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte and his relentless journey to power through the prism of his addictive, volatile relationship with his wife, Josephine. Imdb

This Ridley Scott diredted movie starring Joaquin Phoenix could be referred to as an epic. Yes the battle scenes are very well done but overall I thought it was too long and dragged in places.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
BULLET TRAIN (2022)

Unlucky assassin Ladybug (Brad Pitt) is determined to do his job peacefully after one too many gigs has gone off the rails. Fate has other plans, however: Ladybug's latest mission puts him on a collision course with lethal adversaries from around the globe--all with connected, yet conflicting, objectives--on the world's fastest train. The end of the line is just the beginning in this non-stop thrill-ride through modern-day Japan. Imdb

If you want a noisy; outragously silly; very funny; slick & stylish movie to take your mind of Storm Isha blowing a howler outside with wind speeds forecast at possibly 65 mph (105 kph) then this is perfect. Brad Pitt; Joey King; Aaron Taylor-Johnson; Bryan Tyree Henry; Michael Shannon; Sandra Bullock are all having fun.