• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Eurovision Song Contest 2014

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Can Armenia win?

esc14.jpg

Aram MP3 from Armenia is the most popular ESC video on YT. WHY!?!?!?

com.jpg

It's such a boring song! I fell asleep halfway through! :D

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
Armenia - 12 points, douze points, zwölf Punkte from RUSSIA :thumbs up:

Mari0

Super Vip
Reaction score
Predictions for the first semi (in no particular order):
1. Armenia
2. Azerbaijan
3. Estonia
4. Hungary
5. Belgium
6. Russia
7. Sweden
8. The Netherlands
9. Ukraine
10. Moldova

Who I would like to see in the final (in no particular order):
1. Armenia
2. Azerbaijan
3. Estonia
4. Hungary
5. Montenegro
6. Portugal
7. Sweden
8. The Netherlands
9. Ukraine
10. Iceland

Mari0

Super Vip
Reaction score
Why? I'm really interested in hearing your answer? :)

I really love that song, even though I don't understand a single word of what he's saying, lol. I think it is in my top 10 this year :)

And could you give us your little prediction haiducii? :D

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
And could you give us your little prediction haiducii? :D

Sure! ;)

01. Armenia
02. Latvia
03. Estonia
04. Sweden
05. Russia
06. Azerbaijan
07. Ukraine
08. Moldova
09. Hungary
10. Albania

Now&Forever

Reaction score
Predictions for the first semi :

Armenia
Latvia
Sweden
Russia
Azerbaijan
Ukraine
Belgium
Moldova
Montenegro
Hungary

Who I would like to see in the final :

Sweden
Russia
Belgium
Montenegro
Hungary
Estonia
Iceland :heart:
San Marino :heart:
Portugal
The Netherlands

Now&Forever

Reaction score
I really love that song, even though I don't understand a single word of what he's saying, lol. I think it is in my top 10 this year :)

I like that song, and I think that Montenegro had the best music video this year, of all countries. :)

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
So, is that today, yes? :D I'll give it a try. Sorry, I can't give any predictions since I haven't listened to the songs yet and I'll probably turn down the volume today. But since I have a thing for "creepy cheese" I'll give it a try. :D

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
Good news: I was wrong. I can indeed vote for Slovenia on Thursday. Germany only couldn't vote in the first half but in the second we can. :thumbs up: Bad news: Don't count on it. :)

I'm happy for Ralph Siegel / San Marino that he managed to reach the finals. There has been a lot of joking about him in Germany and so it's nice for him.

As for the rest: Belgium - OMG. What came over them? :D Not only that those cheesy tenors are ... well... this overdramatic song is about his MOTHER? :D I'm sure this song will be become standard in the "obscure Eurovision entries of the past" - clips of the future.

And what was this "I have no mercy" from Moldova? They said this beautiful song was written by the niece of the singer. What a positive and shining person she must be! :D

Sweden was boring and the rest, not really much to mention. But it'll be interesting to see if Concita Wurst (which means Sausage btw.) will get some votes.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hrrmm...then it seems I can keep my promise to haiducii after all, but otherwise most of it is just damn booooooring...

Mari0

Super Vip
Reaction score
Good news: I was wrong. I can indeed vote for Slovenia on Thursday. Germany only couldn't vote in the first half but in the second we can. :thumbs up: Bad news: Don't count on it. :)

C'mon ihno! Is least than an Euro per vote (I think) :p

Highlights for me:

I got 7/10 and I really never thought of the remote possibility of San Marino qualifying. Even though I don't like that song I'm very happy for Valentina since it is her third attempt and she finally managed to qualify for a final.

Really happy that The Netherlands and Montenegro qualified!

I thought Estonia was a sure qualifier, so it was shocking to see that they didn't qualify and I also was very surprised that Iceland qualified.

Also, as I told before, there was a lot of booing for the Russian twins. Poor girls...

I hope to see more predictions from you all for the second semi final :D
I'll post mine tomorrow :thumbs up:

Hrrmm...then it seems I can keep my promise to haiducii after all, but otherwise most of it is just damn booooooring...

I thought that all Swedes loved Melodifestivalen AND Eurovision :D

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
First Semi-Final

10win.jpg

We (Mario, Now&Forever and me) got 7/10. Not bad. Congrats to us all!:thumbs up:

@Russia: We knew there will be booing at Russia.

@San Marino: I like this old-fashioned song. They say third time lucky! CONGRATS!

@The Netherlands: I was surprised they qualified to the final. I'm just bored all the way through the song. I just can't really get into this country style.

@Moldova: A lady with weak English pronunciation over a dark mid-tempo song with no melody. BORING!

@Belgium: No comment! Did you know that in 2002 Belgium's Sergio song was Sister! :D

I also was very surprised that Iceland qualified.

Me 2!!! :p

telekck.jpg

someonealone

Reaction score
Well now I regret I wasn't active in this topic... Guys... we are waiting for second semi finale!
And there is our Polish song from Donatan &Cleo... Actually it has 42 MILLIONS visits on youtube

It is original version, but they will sing in English

Last edited by a moderator:

someonealone

Reaction score
Btw what do you think guys about hiding all choirs during the performance?

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
@ Mario
"I thought that all Swedes loved Melodifestivalen and Eurovision :D "

Maybe I'm the SANE exception that proves the INSANE rule...:D:D:D

Mari0

Super Vip
Reaction score
@The Netherlands: I was surprised they qualified to the final. I'm just bored all the way through the song. I just can't really get into this country style.

I'm really glad they qualified, I was really thinking that they would not make it through since it's not the typical Eurovision song and actually I'm very happy that now they are 3rd in most betting agencies and I would really like them to win the whole thing :D

LOL! They certainly got the "kid vote" :D

It is original version, but they will sing in English

They will sing 70% Polish and 30% English (the final part).
I hope they qualify BTW :)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'm really glad they qualified, I was really thinking that they would not make it through since it's not the typical Eurovision song and actually I'm very happy that now they are 3rd in most betting agencies and I would really like them to win the whole thing :D

I think they have no chance in winning ESC, according to widespread online criticism by music business folks.

The pulsating guitar rhythm faintly reminds me of ‘Every Breath You Take’ by The Police.

LISTEN!