• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

RapidGator

U

urtica

It works!!!

I should have waited. :duh::duh::duh:

Without doing anything I can now access Rapidgator when I click on download links. :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

I am still confused!!!!
:?:?:?

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well I'm getting a "502 Bad Gateway" error message now on trying to access the home page and any links

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Yeah it's back (for now).

btw.. here is another "site checker" - if you're not sure if it's just you.

Anonym URL

theo

Reaction score
Yes, it's back and quite a bit faster that it was.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Having trouble downloading from this host where after i enter the "Captcha" code my browser which is Firefox says on the bottom left "waiting for rapidgator.net" then it says "connecting to rapidgator.net" and a few minutes later this following message pops up on my screen

79801496478164395042.png

I checked my internet connection and modem it seems to be working properly ( no proxies & no firewalls ) & i tried using different web browsers as well but i still cant download from RapidGator for some unknown reason:( and i was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this trouble downloading from this host like me? :big hug:

Giangiacomo

Reaction score
No problems at all with Rapidgator free. Seems to be one of the best at the moment, within downloading limits. No sudden switching of policy to force you to buy a faster connection.

bossee

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I use for the moment Chrome, it works fine.

J

JamesK

using Firefox and/or JDownloader 2/beta I havn't experienced as a free user any download-problems over the last months and the dl-speed with an average of 140 KB/sec isn't really bad :)

Still I'm wondering what may cause the dl-problems some RG-downloaders are reporting :thinking:

cranston

Reaction score
Rapidgator never works for me. are you supposed to download that ilivid thing it wants you to download? I enter the captcha and then it always says "time out" "connection reset"after waiting for 5 min.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
No problems at all with Rapidgator free. Seems to be one of the best at the moment, within downloading limits. No sudden switching of policy to force you to buy a faster connection.

I use for the moment Chrome, it works fine.

using Firefox and/or JDownloader 2/beta I havn't experienced as a free user any download-problems over the last months and the dl-speed with an average of 140 KB/sec isn't really bad :)

Still I'm wondering what may cause the dl-problems some RG-downloaders are reporting :thinking:

Thanks Guys for your lovely kind comments & letting me know that you don't have any problems downloading on RapidGator free my friends. :big hug:

@JamesK: Thanks JamesK:heart: for your lovely kind comment & letting me know that you don't have any download problems over the last months on RapidGator free my friend, I'm actual trying again right now to download one of Unwin's posts to see if the problems I'm experiencing download files from RapidGator have been solved, if it doesn't work, then I'll download JDownloader 2 /beta to see if it does work, I'll keep you posted if it works for me my dear:heart: :big hug: & thanks for introducing me to JDownloader 2/beta software. :)

Edit : Just tried using Rapidgator free again yesterday via my web browser "Firefox" and sadly the same error result happened again, so next i downloaded & tried using JDownloader 2/beta which you mentioned in your kind comment post to see if rapidgator free download works for me, and it finally worked I was able to download files again from Rapidgator free without any problems, and the download speed was amazing, around 154KB/sec. :)

Last edited:

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Rapidgator never works for me. are you supposed to download that ilivid thing it wants you to download? I enter the captcha and then it always says "time out" "connection reset"after waiting for 5 min.

Hi cranston:heart:

Thanks for letting me and everyone here know that you are also experiencing the same problems downloading files on Rapidgator free like me as well, & hmm:thinking: that's sounds strange, Rapidgator never asked me to install this ilivid thing, my best advice is that never download anything that comes up on your screen as a popup including ads that advertise software cause it may led your PC or Mac computer to secretly install Malware, trojan's,Viruses etc! that will disable your antivirus and start infecting your computer system, always download software by doing a Google search for it and always keep your antivirus up to date to protect your PC or Mac my friend, I hope this info above helps :big hug:

U

urtica

Rapidgator

I have just tried to download from Rapidgator and have received the message 'Server not found'.

Is anyone else having the same problem?

Spartacus_x

Reaction score
Yep, I was in middle of a download when it crashed. When I tried again, I couldn't open the page.

DBOL777

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Right now rapidgator is not accessible from the us or finland...appears offline..

U

urtica

Thanks

Thank you Spartacus-x and DBOL777 for your reply. Now I know that it is not just I who have problems.

Let's hope that any problem with the site is soon sorted out.

Last edited:
U

urtica

I have just tried to download from Rapidgator and it is working once more.

Jamoo

super dip c(?c?)?
Reaction score
RG News:
2012-07-24 00:50:32 Maintenance

Dear Customers, Our uplink will upgrade hardware on his network.
Due maintenance our website can be unavailable in next 8 hours.
Start time: 00:00 CEST (GMT+02:00) End time: 08:00 CEST (GMT+02:00)
The interruption to our service should not exceed 4,5 hours.
Date of work: 24.07.12
We apologies for any inconvenience.
Kind Regards, Rapidgator.net Support...

No panic guys! ^^